Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous Thread: :chipmunk: :chipmunk: :cow2: :chipmunk: :chipmunk: edition

>Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=855

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/items?sockets=4&order=scktd&f=1
tos.neet.tv/items?name=imper&type=THBow&ulvlmin=75&ulvlmax=75&order=cdated&f=1
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2e.11315185
steamcharts.com/app/372000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>:chipmunk: :chipmunk: :cow2: :chipmunk: :chipmunk:

Don't bull L***co!!

I want to impregnate a murmillo

i was in some dailies

What's the 5 hammer of bows/crossbows?

pm swaazy

I don't think there is one but archers have really easy leveling anyway.

/Bullies/?

tos.neet.tv/items?sockets=4&order=scktd&f=1

>FP still in the op list

So, there is this boss with a truckload of HP and hitting me for 4k each spell.

Klapeida, channel 1 on tenet church 1F if anyone care to help me with it

Feint Barrage

>No drop data
Is it a new dungeon cube drop?

What goes there besides the grim reaper? Chapparation?

Yeah, that second one

not new
tos.neet.tv/items?name=imper&type=THBow&ulvlmin=75&ulvlmax=75&order=cdated&f=1
no idea if it drops

Is it still there?

Yes, there is no one here

Dead game
Dead thread

>playing tos
Retard!

chappa crossbow

but you also want to have a bow for flying shit

reminder sapper3 are the future

I'm the only one hoping for warlock 3 to be complete trash?

I hope it doesn't but the class concept doesn't work with the game design so it'll probably suck anyway.

>Let's make a class that functions by using the souls of dead enemies
>But let's make all the end game enemies have a billion HP so the mechanic is mostly pointless

Get Fwee3 and watch how a single broom trap demolishes 800k hp mobs.

what do I even spend points in sage other than portal 1 micro dimension 1 blink 1 missile hole 5? are more levels of blink worth it?

Guys I have the best idea! Lets give you +7 dark attack by standing on the souls!

>single broom
>not broom + flare shot

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2e.11315185
other in whatever or keep them

dimension is ok if you have quickcast on a dps character

it deals 4 hits with a huge base

maybe they will give a spirit urn to the warlock, like the necro one so you can work with your skills easier

or they will just forget this mechanic and go full dot curses and maybe a super spirit summon

long cd and overheat
dont think that is even worth using anywhere

Maybe creatures will summon swarms of weaker little creatures.

>and no overheat
ops

today is the last day to claim chocolate rewards?

No, this is the last week.

What should I be doing at 250.

Someone make some ToS gifs.

or .webms

Dying sucks. What are some classes that are truly hard to kill?

Quests
or
StorageGrind

and
100% maps

a good Cleric

Wiz cryo psycho Thaum 3 Runecaster Sage has 1 billion defense and is immune to missiles.

You don't do anything except not die but maybe you can annoy people who don't have miko in PvP once we get changes to allow casting in Giant mode.

>Dying sucks.
Why? There are like 0 penalties. You don't have to warp to town, you don't lose exp/get negative exp, you don't drop anything can't have stored instead, or anything bad really.

Anything, literally anything. Just stack defence and mdef and everything will hit you for 1.

>need to do something like this to explain how you fire arrows with a whip and a guitar

>guitar
LEWT

Whip based class when? Games need more beastmaster classes.

>wanting more erp related items in game

>beastmaster
>not succubus
Where do you think you are?

I always thought of some musical rhythmical magic

vulcan arrow is such a lovely skill
newbies thinks of it as a OP dps skill
noobs and pseudos thinks it's a bad skill
good pvplayers knows it's as a good and valuable complementary tool of the clown/gypsy skillset on small pvp parties

Why not?

Agility should allow the whole party to sprint if the allies are also Empowered tbqhwumf.

>Do mission run
>Immediately when done, 3 players run to the far corner, set up a bakarine statue, deploy pavises under it, etc

Is there some new exploit I wasn't informed of?

Maybe they were just flirting?

2 player mounts when?

Motherfucking camel pets
We need this.

1 hump or 2 humps?

There needs to be another type of companion that is similar to a homunculus. Some humanoid thing that does basic stuff but isn't actually useless in a fight.

Why not just make homunculi better? Game could use a Kupole pet though. Although I'm not sure Kupoles can actually do anything either. Maybe some kind of fairy.

I want to fuck a kupole

me too, my man, me too

Is it wrong that I like girls who look like boys?

No, you can like her all you want while I smack her every night

Not unless you like futa that look like boys.

>Going through steam trying to find a game
>See this game and smile because of how I didn't even waste 2 days on it before deciding it was dead
I'm guessing it's simply used as a niche social hangout for mentally ill people?

Yep. And for people who 'PvP for the sake of PvP' lol.

>I didn't even ...2 days
fuck off casual
reeeeeeeeeeeee

and
>i know how bad game but i didnt even play it

I like the combat and rolling characters
The grind is soothing

>Not being a savvy enough gamer to identify when a game will succeed or not in a glimpse
Sounds like you're the casual here

>>Not being a savvy enough gamer to identify when a game will succeed or not in a glimpse
Why do you have steam then? You should be savvy enough to know all modern games are shit and you can just pirate older ones. .

>not playing shitty niche crapgames for thousands hours
No, you are.
Now go back to your CoD or whatever AAA Game is hip nowadays.

>success
>indicator of good or bad
>cawadoody.jpg

I actually play this game like my niece play some of hers barbie shit on her phone.

Grind to buy cute outfits and accessories

That's just being silly. While modern games do often miss the mark they've gotten miles better at skill based games. If you enjoy slow paced stuff with generic storylines you'd love older games but I've had enough of that.

For games to succeed they have to do something right even if it's just one thing. This game didn't do anything right.

Old games are significantly harder on average than newer games don't know what you're smoking.

Why do doomposters even care? Does it bother you that much that some people enjoy a game?

>they've gotten miles better at skill based games. If you enjoy slow paced stuff with generic storylines you'd love older games but I've had enough of that.
You've got to 18+ to browse this site.

What do you mean by harder exactly? Figuring out obscure and unexplained mechanics? Trying to piece together the logic of a game with little to no development direction? Difficulty in trying to get yourself to keep playing a clunky mess?

There are no older games that were the same quality as skill based games we have now like the mobas, csgo, battlerite, duelyst, and so on.

Those games you've listed all derive their difficulty from the fact that you're playing against a human and not an AI. Game design itself is simpler and in a lot of games the AI has intentionally been dumbed down over the years; compare FFT's AI which typically makes the best move it has available to FFTA's AI that will shoot arrows at your unit with 100% chance to evade arrows all day.

>there are people unironically falling for his bait and giving him the coveted (You)s

Dade

>Figuring out obscure and unexplained mechanics? Trying to piece together the logic of a game with little to no development direction? Difficulty in trying to get yourself to keep playing a clunky mess?
Yeah, those are the things I love about ToS alright.

>11 mithril ore

K
I
M

Remember when that shit was kind of rare?

I member.
Spend hours farming them in tenet church.

Let me finish doing my dungeon grinds before maint fucking game. Why the hell am I getting instance full with like 1k people on the server? how fucking broken is the system?

Sucks to be you, i just did my last for today.

we have a theory that IMC starts bringing down non-essential servers before the actual maintenance window

whens the meatup

>maintenance
What is this bullshit.... how am i supposed to get my third gilt helmet with a 4 hours maintenance?

steamcharts.com/app/372000

fap for 4 hours

I want to cum inside an user

Feel when it's finally that time of the week when I can stop playing this game and play a real dress up game for a few hours. I hope there's some nice new silly hats on Mabinogi.

You can cum inside my boypussy