/vn/ - meme cats edition

Visual Novel General #1353

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Can you not fuck with the OP? Retard.

Give me one good reason why you fuckers backed a Nekopara OVA with no sex.

She would do great as a Narika replacement for Beat Blades Haruka.

I can't wait.

I didn't. I don't like or dislike Nekopara, but I would never give money over to Sekai in any capacity.

Thanks for fixing the OP, retard.

Thanks for fixing the OP, and oh boy that megaweeb's image finally reaches /vn/.

Eggcelent.

I didn't but I would give money so long as Sekai never saw a dime of it for cute cats.

^_^

Is there anything wrong with this girl?

yes

not enough fangs.

Reding Touko route right now, never thought that a decision during a H-scene would make the MC get possesed and start killing the cast great stuff for the first route i'm playing

>sekai
>animeshit
>no h
only complete retards would give even a cent to this

oh choosing to cum inside/outside is a very important detail in her route. each one leads to different endings.

Is it any good?

I thought about reading it, but you have to set the system locale to japanese to fix the retarded registry shit (instead of just using Locale Emulator), so I couldn't be bothered.

what is you're favorite vn

I'm having alot of fun, the girls are nice and the chunni/combat parts are entertaining so check it out

Umineko parts 2&3.

Majikoi. Funny, cute girls that grow on you with good h, and is the comfiest VN ever made.

It's not a masterpiece or anything but it's enjoyable.

STORM VANGUARD MOTHA FUCKAAAAAAAA

The fight with Kuki and his litlle monologue about revenge afterwards was the coolest moment of this route also does Ichina or the rest of the Dominion brothers get some character develoment or is she just gonna stay the ''Killing people is fun'' in all routes

>chuuni
Dropped.

she gets development in some of the routes and the true route, pretty much everyone gets development.

Favourite is probably Tsukihime.

I'm an oldfag and it was such a blast to read it when all of the commercially translated VNs were shit like Do you like horny bunnies? and Virgin Roster.

It's not the best VN I've read, but it was the first fan translation I read (that I know of), and I loved the atmosphere in it.

Thank god she was the only character of them all that i just wasn't liking it

Himawari, please no bully.

Same here. Though it's probably the best I've read.

Oh trust me, you're not going to like her. That's the point though. Her sister is pretty sexy though. You even get to have a 3 way with her & another heroine

>Reading Nobleworks
>Sena route
>she starts masturbating
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Eternal lolis are the best.

also Tsukihime

favorite one that i've read in the past year is Fata Morgana, though

yeah, it has a lot of issues, but i still love it because of the general feel, the characters, and nostalgia.

and Arc will forever be the closest thing to a waifu that I have.

It's just that the she feels so bad as a antagonist you know like the game just forces you to hate her, but yeah still gonna do all routes

I really like Tsukihime but Nasu needs to stop with the constant fucking headaches, Shiki was describing his fucking headaches for 50% of the game's god damn script.

>and Arc will forever be the closest thing to a waifu that I have.
My nigger.

I still need to finish Ciel route in Tsukihime are the Sister and maids routes better ?

Akiha's route is fucking awesome. The maids' as well, though I like Akiha more as a character.

I never gave a shit about Ciel or her route.

Far side are the more popular routes, yes.

>playing euphoria for the second time
>seeing the washing machine scene again
Damn this is satisfying. SAVOR THAT SHIT

Tsukihime in general has a pretty terrible problem with repetition. the bad kind. it's one thing that the Remake could really clean up and make the experience more streamlined.

but, well, the Remake has its issues as well, one of them being that it clearly isn't a priority and most likely won't be anytime soon.

it's a shame she gets fuck-all H-doujins. well, i suppose that goes for most of the Tsuki cast.

Maids kinda. Akiha for sure. Though I actually liked Curry (still, I wish I could know what was with that ending). Issue I think is that Ciel would better in a setting with more fights, whereas Tsukihime is more about drinking and feeling sick because of being born weird.

>tfw the remake will be non-H because Type-moon is kid friendly now

I just want a good, modern, high budget, high profile eroge for once. Takeuchi's new style and improved skills would make the H-scenes much better than the original Tsukihime's shitty ones too.

>it's a shame she gets fuck-all H-doujins. well, i suppose that goes for most of the Tsuki cast.
I remember a handful of cute ones, but that's it. The manga did pretty well for her scenes at least.

Shiki going insane trying to rape the Maids and hatings chairs was very interesting also remake fucking when

The best da capo 2 girl is...

O-oh.

I don't have faith in TM anymore. I'm not even sure if I want it in the first place.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

To expand
>I'm a monster, woe is me
>I'm an anti-monster element, woe is me
>I'm cattle, woe is me
>I'm an immortal monster hunter, woe is me (?)

How many more of those are there going to be?

We're flying blind, I have no idea.

never ever

>remake comes out
>it's somehow a mobile gatcha game with guest artists and complete disregard for all previously established rules for the sake of "coolness" like F/GO

Artificial Academy 2 has a really nice looking Arcueid. Haven't played it in forever, though, so I couldn't tell you where to look.

I think Custom Maid might have a few skins as well

How many of these are there?
It's just full of surprises :^)

My dick is cheering you on

>It also goes full chuuni and everyone is Saber

I'M NOT DONE YET

It's not written by Nasu if it's not full chuuni.

Minatsu.

Well now.

FOR JUST 2 LOW PAYMENTS OF 19.95

Do you fear death?

Tsukihime is fairly tame as far as chuuni goes. I mean, yeah it has some, but it (and KnK as well) is a far cry from FSN. Or it's been so long that I don't even remember.

Imagine if Mahoyo had H-scenes

It might actually be worth reading if it did.

This is divine retribution. What have you done?

looks like a ton of fun to edit, ganbatte!

>No h-scenes with those sweater puppies
Why

I'm going to marry Aoko!

much better

Don't worry, I voted for her in the inconsequential poll. I don't even read partials.

I read the Translated parts it looked pretty fun the soundtrack is great and there's some semi animated parts in the actions scenes, i wonder why it's not voiced

>Read a doujin where a guy with a top hat and a cane who looks like Shinji from Bleach tries to break her
>He basically succeeds but gets arrested by the police before he can claim her
>She then goes for her old sweetheart
I felt cheated.

What are some VNs you'd like to see translated but probably never will be?

For me:
Boku to Koi Suru Ponkotsu Akuma
Hanayome to Maou ~Oushitsu no Harem wa Gekokujou~
and Mazo x Love

I LIKE LOLIS!

Fraternite. I want to find out why this one girl got a giant drill shoved up her genitals. Learning japanese is currently not very helpful

Will Sacchin ever get her route? ;_;

If the remake ever comes out, yes.

Mahoyo
Tokyo Necro
Rance series in general
Muramasa

i dunno if it'd like it, personally. Takeuchi's art may be technically better but it's also boring as fuck

i might like it if Koyama drew the scenes, since he can actually draw more than one body-type.

yeah, there's like one or two with decent art. there's that one by Tsurui but as per usual his faces are awful.

at the very least, we might get Mahoyo production values, which would make the fights pretty cool.

Tsukihime isn't really as fight heavy as later Nasu stuff is, though, so i dunno if they'd bother.

probably the one i made, i modeled in her sweater and everything. didn't look perfect, but it was good enough.

there was a shota shortage for her

You said you'd be there, Shiki. You promised.

>Mahoyo
It's got an active translation project though. It'll take forever, sure, but I think it'll be done eventually.

>i dunno if it'd like it, personally. Takeuchi's art may be technically better but it's also boring as fuck
There's pretty reasonable variety in F/SN and Hollow Ataraxia.

I want something that will finish before i die but yeah who knows if some company or a group will grab it or something

Primaveil Zwei, if just so more people know about it. But it's unknown, its art can be wonky, and they'd probably just release the latest one in the series which is a worse Beat Blades Haruka.

why would literal trash get a route

can't say i liked any of them, honestly. then again, there wasn't too many Fate characters that i really liked and that has a lot to do with what i get out of an H-scene

Runa for rape!

>heroine route contains masturbation to protag

Too little oneesans thats older sis right?[\spoiler] what vns should i look into with routes with older girls? if you could mention if its moege nukige etc id be xtra grateful[\spoiler]

Momo a best girl

Jesus christ that's horrifying.
Godspeed you based men.

>Momo a best girl
You're all right, user.

Literally who?

>what happens when you get too used to typing out spoiler
I should really use ctrl s more

If you guys need an image editor, I'm here.