/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Female Navy Seal (male) edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Galleries
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/
imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Velvet Shell is OUT
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/index.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1569348-Rank-Changes-in-Y2S1
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-1-4-2017

Choked Defeat:

Other urls found in this thread:

vextil.io/extract-audio-life-is-strange/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for a tear gas operator

reminder that fuze charges cannot be heard getting placed anymore

3rd for window breaching operator

>Posts t. completely unrelated to post he decided to reply to
>Calls other people autistic when they call him out and says they just don't get it
>Fails to see how autistic butting into another conversation without understanding it really is
wew
last (you) from me buddy

So is Valkyrie a muslim ? Why does she wear the scarf?

SHEGMAH

is that an Irish word?

if it takes 5 seconds for caveira to interrogate someone for the info on 4 attackers, why does it take just as long for info on just one?

So that dust doesn't get in her hair or face. How could she be muslim? She'd be killing her own people. Also she's an independent woman.

*shemagh
It gets hot in the middle east, and it helps keep your head cool. It also helps you stick out a little less in the more urban areas.

Because you don't have to down people or put yourself at risk to find footsteps as Jackal.
Also, Jackal doesn't need buffs. At all.

Where can you view operator dialogue?
Some operators interact with each other in T hunt.

>teammate picks jager
>shoot him on spawn
Feels good to purge these faggots

>Old thread had great ideas for operators

Probably nowhere because no one plays T-hunt and therefore half the community doesn't even know the chatter exists.
If there are transcripts anywhere, they're probably buried on Reddit

why on earth do they not talk in mp? with dialogue being team restricted since forever it would just be a nice bit of flavor

People have uploaded them on youtube, but there's thousands of lines so you most likely won't find hear all the lines. You could do it yourself though. The link says Life is Strange, but it follows the same format to extract the audio in Siege
vextil.io/extract-audio-life-is-strange/

No clue. Considering how often it gets requested on reddit you'd think Ubi would've made the change for Casual at least

My guess is they're worried about it interfering with voice chat. If it's not that then I really have no idea.

It's more noise pollution. Why do you think people complained about Echo's long lines?

How popular is this game in German speaking countries?

It's illegal because none of the GSG-9 operators are Arab.

>implying bandit and blitz are not muzzies

TKing...yes, because playing a 4v5 is a way better scenario.

It'd at least be worth having implemented as an option, that way people that want to hear them when they're playing casual for fun can get a chance to.

>Brunsmeier
>Koetz
They're clearly meant to be Germans, which is nothing less than white supremacist historical revisionism meant to erase the enormous contributions of Islam to Germany's history as a nation of immigrants.

But in that case why don't they just implement an option to mute the lines in casual, in similar vein to the "Minimize battle chatter option" in Killing Floor 2?

I've spent 3 hours working on this nonstop. It wasn't easy because I had to improvise a lot of shit, but what do you guys think of my meme? for still working on my other requests

i want you to stop now, ösi

>pick jager because fuze is being used
>never spawnpeak
>teammate kills me at spawn
>W H Y

i think that you're rude towards best oper8tor and that you're therefore a CUNT

>fuze
>best anything
Okay Ivan, big brother isn't watching right now, you can speak the truth.

Find one (1) better operator in attack
pro-tip : you can't

Please understand, Germany has always been a multicultural melting pot of various cultures and faiths, all existing equally and without conflict. Did you know the Holy Roman Empire was founded by a Muslim? Of course you didn't, because your teacher was a white supremacist.

Montagne, sledge, thatcher, thermite, hibana

anyone else who usually is 1st place in ranked matched with golds, but more often than not is last place in casual?

>playing custom match because matchmaking sucks
>match host is spic who is about 10-12 years old, barely speaks english aaand mains castle
>dies the first guy, then calls everyone else idiots
>doesn't use his microphone unless he's insulting someone
>tell him to fuck right off
>he gets asspained and TKs me (despite me hard carrying this shitty team)
>they get steamrolled by enemy team because he killed the team MVP (me, who is rook and didn't let me even drop armor)
>he dies a humiliating death
>call him a nub
>he starts blabbering spanish then ragequits, closing the server

another match
>matchmaking
>somehow got matched with italians from the same clan (both teams)
>OhGod.png
>teamkilling everywhere
>everyone sounds like 10 years old in microphone
>eventually i get caught in the crossfire and get injured, tell them to stop
>get called a "cazzo", teamkilled then votekicked

what the fuck /r6g/ i ran from CSGO for this exact type of shit, just to find it here, you told me this game has no cancer because it's paid

>tfw starting an lfg group on xbl for t-hunt
>cant put the whole thing because the automaticaly filter out terrorist

I mean
It's less cancer?
Doesn't happen as much as you guys say to me personally
We have a lot of oc
It's a fun little thread
It's worth, just gotta deal sometimes

You care enough about this to blogpost on a Mongolian shadow puppet symposium?

>It's less cancer?
i want you to boot up uplay, open up the game then play through a couple of custom matches

basically CSGO: rainbow six edition

in this game you either have to withstand the shit tier matchmaking or get ravaged by cancerous players in custom matches

It was...for the first year.
The popularity and skins are pulling in the GO crowd

Reposting because I spent like half an hour doing this:

The hostage does not take extra damage from headshots, which should be obvious from the webm I posted earlier. Although it's POSSIBLE I'm wrong about this, I'll get to that in a minute

If you shoot the hostage once with Glaz's rifle when it's silenced (129 damage), it will down him. If you revive him and then shoot him again, he'll die. Shooting him with the unsilenced rifle (152 damage) will kill him outright.

Blackbeard's DMR (71 damage) will kill him outright on the second shot. This is strange for a reason that I'll explain at the end.

Twitch's DMR (66 damage) will down him in two hits, but not kill him. Shooting him again after reviving him won't kill him, either.

Twitch's shotgun (50 damage) will kill him in a single hit from point blank. The wiki lists its damage as "50 (x8)," so it seems the listed damage for a shotgun is the damage for every pellet it fires.

However, the most useful result was Twitch's shock drone, which will down him after 10 hits and kill him after 5 more. If you revive him, it will down him after 3 hits and kill him after 5 more. Since the shock drone does a fixed 10 damage regardless of armor or distance, this means he has 100 HP at the start of the round, 50 HP while downed, and 30 after being revived.
Since Glaz's rifle kills him outright in a single hit, we can assume he has no damage reduction.

I didn't test damage to the limbs, but iirc that feature was patched out to buff shotguns (and buttfuck shield ops).

As for Blackbeard's DMR, both shots together should only add up to 142 damage, but it's still enough to kill the hostage. However, Twitch needs 15 shocks to do it. There are two possibilities:
1) Headshots do slightly more damage. I don't know what possible modifier would be consistent with these other results. It's definitely not a fixed 120 damage like it is against players.
2) The hostage's total HP is a weird number, either 141 or 142.

Now here's the thing- if you don't join pick ups, you don't need to put up as much with baddies and retards/memers, AND you get to play with people who use mics!

In short, get some decent players on your friend list, and stop solo queuing if you hate it that much.

hey guys, dok here with some protips

1. if you leave a game before it's "officially declared a loss", then the loss doesn't count towards your win/loss ratio. ( a leave isn't loss after all)! you will still get the surrender sanction and elo loss though. just leave before the defeat screen comes up (preferably you should leave on the last round before a loss) and it can be used to improve that stat!

2. if your entire team leaves on the last round before the game is "officially declared a loss", then the enemy team will only get +1 or +0 elo gain! even if it's 4-4 and your team is going to lose, just all leave and rest well knowing that the enemy only gets +1 or +0 elo!

i hope to see you all using these tips in the future!

-dok

Fuze, quit borrowing other people's stuff for your experiments.

>playing customs
Yeah I don't do that, I just play casual.
Yeah it can be hard some times because they have higher ranks then me or one guy is carrying and I get to do jack shit, but overall it's not that bad.
I play on pc, and I'm level 50 something, if that makes a difference
>playing xbone siege
faggot

sorry, but those objective spots where the whole fucking ceiling is fuze-able from above are bullshit.
Whole round can be decided by whether or not your roamer gets the fuze or not.

>he barricades all the doors
Why?

Defending across multiple floors is an intended part of the Siege strategy.

there are operators who are supposed to stay on objective m8, and those are usually the slow ones. Even with a door to run out to, its usually your death sentence.
But why do I even bother telling this an jäger/ash main

Prove me wrong

I guess, but take the bank tellers bomb spot for example. They dont even give you a hatch to drop back down to your objective. Just a whole lot of fucking wood floor for fuze to have his way with

In order for BB's DMR to kill in two hits, there would have to be at least a 5.33% damage multiplier for headshots.
But if it's just 12%, Twitch's DMR would kill him in two hits.
So the multiplier, if there is one, would have to be between 5.33% and 12%.

Another possibility is a flat increase of at least 4 damage, but if there were a flat increase of just 9 damage, Twitch's DMR would kill outright in two hits as well. So it would have to be between 4 and 9 damage.

In conclusion, Blackbeard's DMR probably does more than 71 damage.

That's actually very accurate. What do you think they play the most as?
Dee-Valkyrie
Frank-Tachanka
Charlie-
Mac-Blackbeard
Dennis-Smoke
Charlie's uncle-Jager (social cues)

I usually play Frost, Kapkan, or Rook on defense.
Don't barricade all the doors and don't go prone behind a deployable shield.

>playing custom match
>ever

see

>Not having fun with your friends doing dumb shit like playing each round with one pistol mag only

Not the same as joining a random custom match online.
Scrims and fuck-around sessions with friends are fine.

Same shit if sledge or buck gets on top of you. Ceiling/Wallbanging isn't common in casual, but it's an important part of why you don't all huddle together on the same level in almost all maps.

Oh they're fine thank God, I was waiting on your approval

Charlie-Caveira
Wildcard for sure.

Charlie plays Kapkan.

charlie mains fuze and kills the hostage everytime

Why are you being such a passive aggressive cunt? Take the obvious implication of "they're fine" meaning "they're fine in my opinion" and move on, christ.

>I have autism :)

thicc valk

That's not Valkyrie

>I'M THE TRESHMAN, I PLAY GABAGE

To be honest, the vertical destruction is one of the messiest things in the game due to the combination of head camera placement and the shitty impenetrable bars that all destructible ceilings have.
If they ever were to do major reworks of core mechanics in the game I'd love for them to do something to make the ceiling destruction feel less finicky/clunky.

>cute freckles
>that bit of exposed but semi-maintained bush
>thick and /k/

>tumblr nose

>unshaven armpits
My dick would agree with your's if not for that

>YO BRO!
YOU GTL!?

>Bought season 2 pass just now
>get 600 credits at start screen
>then get another 600 for some reason after flicking through rest of menu unlocks.
Was I supposed to get 2 600 packs?
Not sure why but I'll take it.

sitting at 2400 now instead of 1800 feelsgood.

If you bought the Y1 pass, you get an extra 600 with the Y2 pass.
I think there was also a bug where everyone got the extra credits, but I assumed it was fixed by now.

It's because you had the first year's season pass, it's a little good goy bonus
I just wish I didn't spend the first year good goy bonus on a headgear or else I'd have enough for an elite uniform right now...

Honestly, he wouldnt be so bad if they hadn't nerfed him with the Red crow reinforcement.

You played yourself

Either Caveira or Kapkan because he's a wild card, I like it
basically my thinking

Fuck now I wanna do something with it's always sunny and rainbow six

do I look like barneyfag to you? that ain't no horse and I'd fuck the shit out of her
didn't notice, that sucks but honestly with that many positives I'd let it slide, especially since it's rather thin

>consistently considered not only the worst operator in the game, but actually unplayably bad
>finally gets buffed
>he's still shit
>th-the buff was actually a nerf...he was just f-fine before!!

they gave him pants on head retarded recoil along with his shield, so you have to burst fire constantly or it'll jump to the roof, negating a ton of the old damage potential

They really dropped the ball on that.
They really should've shifted his focus from
>Me Tachanka, me sit one spot
to something more about constantly re-positioning and holding angles temporarily.
Even if they wanted to keep his turret model the way it was and not remove the current stand it rests on, they could've just made it so he deployed it and picked it up much faster, and possibly a little quieter. It would've made him a lot more flexible, alleviating his biggest issue.

If you think his recoil is fine after the change you're out of your damn mind.
I'd much rather lose the shield and actually be able to hit shit than have the gay thing that doesn't even block bullets half the time obscuring part of my screen.

recreate frank popping out of the sofa, surrounded by attackers

The issue with the "buff" is they actually nerfed his gun at the same time, instead of just adding the shield and leaving the gun the same

oh, makes sense, silly me. thanks though.

The explanation is that the hostage has no seperate damage modifier (just one hitbox overall), but has less armour than a 1 armour op. Bullet just flat-out do more damage to him, and he takes fall damage extremely easily.
Using Twitch to find his HP isn't accurate, as it always does 10 damage regardless of armour class.

Dunno why you'd spend more than an hour on this when you could just play the game normally and figure it out.

I'm gonna try to edit that

I can't get enemies' icons floating by centering the cams any more. Is this just a bug or an actual change?

You could at least hit your targets before, and deploy time was faster so you could set ambushes before. The shield does him no favors because its weak, and doesn't even work half of the time. The turret needs a massive buff to maoe it more valuable as a team resource.

I hope to god it's an intended change, that shit was actually kind of retarded. I've gotten so many cheap kills through smoke and such because of those markers.

FOUR MINUTES

FOR A CASUAL MATCH TO BE FOUND

D
E
A
D

G
A
M
E

Cams are nearly useless in casual now unless you're using a mic, which is less than 5% of the time in my case.

How does not seeing icons float above an enemy's head make cams useless? I'm genuinely confused.

I'm not sure we're understanding you. Are you talking about using using drones to identify enemy operators so their icons appear at the top of the screen?