/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

booru.legacywaste.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=8539
dropbox.com/s/oc7qgx5oli31f43/THE PEOPLE OF SKYRIM ULTIMATE QUESTING VERSION 5.6.4-80601-V5-6-4.zip?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/2fnkfg1jnjlmlrj/TPOS_ALTERNATIVE_START_PATCH-80601-V5-6.zip?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/2rhkmp2bms0izbf/tpos_ultimate_crf_patch_v5.6.3-80601-V5-6-3.zip?dl=0
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/19510/?
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/41102/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14007/?
imgur.com/a/u1aXo
en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Pocket_Guide_to_the_Empire,_3rd_Edition/Arena_Supermundus
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68653/?
mediafire.com/file/suby1ycjpb9zc2k/UNPKhajiit - Abs & No Nude.rar
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whatcha doin tesg

Harmony?

Early for Denied a Final Death.

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Imagine if thd thread had 404
No TESG ever again

I asked it last night, but is there any reuploads of People of Skyrim Ultimate, or should I avoid that mod due to it having some set of problems?

I just bought morrowind, it doesn't run at the resolution I would like and some other issues. I guess there is some recommended mod/patch around?

booru.legacywaste.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=8539

I remember it having some issues but i'd be interested in a mirror too

w-why

Use mgexe for resolution
read our listed guides for patches and such

There wouldn't be anywhere to link the new thread AKA no more TESG ever, ever again. Phew I need a paper bag to breathe in

Did you make her boobs bigger?

b-but can't people just go search the catalog?

dropbox.com/s/oc7qgx5oli31f43/THE PEOPLE OF SKYRIM ULTIMATE QUESTING VERSION 5.6.4-80601-V5-6-4.zip?dl=0

dropbox.com/s/2fnkfg1jnjlmlrj/TPOS_ALTERNATIVE_START_PATCH-80601-V5-6.zip?dl=0

dropbox.com/s/2rhkmp2bms0izbf/tpos_ultimate_crf_patch_v5.6.3-80601-V5-6-3.zip?dl=0

not sure if this is it

Relaxing.

All you need:
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/19510/?
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/41102/?

how new are you

people would just look in the catalog

Can someone explain to me how elder scrolls eventually makes it to space and khajit live on the moon and Why the Bronze Golem fell from the sky and started arguing with people to make them ZeroSum?

I know the author flipped his lid because the Immersive Citizens dev is a cunt to other modders and especially about compatibility apparently, which is why he took it down in the first place, but little else.

Thank you kindly.

Well, here's the thing, they...hmm...

>khajit live on the moon
Pic related but with humanoid cats tripping furry balls

No.

Can an ENB config fuck up my visibility underwater? If so, how do I fix it?

Nobody knows. Shit's weird, man. Just reinstall ENB until the bug goes away.

What?

>eventually
it was in the late First Era, read PGE3 some time

Fiddle with underwater settings, it's at the bottom of the ingame menu

Unless you're talking about the green underwater bug in which case nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14007/?

PGE3?

Pocket Guide to the Empire, Third Edition

Pocket Guide to the Empire

weeaboo futuristic Akaviri came, swore loyalty to Reman, technology flourished, one of his descendants had a crazy idea to make a space program and colonize the moons, they tried, somewhat failed, and left the moon colonies to remain on the moon. Khajiit for some reason did some of the dankest moon sugar you've even seen, did cheerleading ladders all the way to the moon, and like the scavengers and thieves they are, the picked apart the moon colonies for parts, then came back.

thanks my dudes, it will be my first playthrough anything else I would need or just patches/graphic fixes enough?

Contemplating life and waifus.

Let me contemplate Clairet's bosom.

colonizing the moons wasn't the crazy part, colonizing the sun was

Wait they actually made a human ladder to fucking secunda?

TES IV: The Moons. How does that sound?

I like vanilla. I can't recommend much.
You might wanna look into Fair Magicka Regen if you don't like having to rest to refill it.

getting back from work, downloading mods, contemplating what to do in-game since I'm bored

No. They made a Khajiit ladder

>IV
user...

B-but they don't have a sun! They have holes inside of Atherious that Mundus and his cronies made when they fucked off through it, letting magic into Aetherious and the Mortal Plane!

Accidentally put it in the wrong order, yes

you mean Magnus

and that's exactly why it was the crazy part of the Reman space program

I don't remember that Skyrim questline. Is it a DLC?

But how didnthey colonize that...? How did they make it outside of Mundus for fucks sakes?
Did they ever physiclly make it to sovrngarde?

morrowind patch project is the "unofficial path" for morrowind, beinga bethesda game you might want to look into that
if its your first palythrough just go buxfixes, don't get gameplay changing mods or mods to make it easier.

A reminder to you all that everything is just a dream and elves are destined to be cucks and shitters by the way the cycle of the dream works

>He thinks Sovngarde is real
*Tips iron helmet*

alright, thanks

That did the trick. Thanks user.

user you go to Sovrngarde in the videogame.
It's in Aetherius

Stop talking about lore, guys. It's illegal and the waifus will bully you for it until you leave /tesg/ forever.

Well, it's finally done. If anyone was interested in this storytime i've been working on all month, here it is: imgur.com/a/u1aXo

Not gonna do a inthread storytime since, 1. it's to long to post in one day, 2. I'd rather not spam the thread every day for a week with the story and 3. I dont wanna just do part of the story and then link people to the imgur just to try to find the place where I left off.

Hope it's decent.

No

We have to discuss as much lore as we can before clones shows up to ruin the thread

You know Oblivion is outside of Mundus, right?
people go to Oblivion all the time
physically getting to Aetherius is the tricky part, because you have to go through Oblivion, but not get close enough that one of the Princes notices you and traps you in an infinite loop of their realm
then you have to essentially push through the pressure of sunlight, which if you're using magicka to propel yourself, is like trying to drain the ocean with a bucket made of ice
it's definitely been accomplished though, PGE3 talks about the spheres of celestial material in the Grand Orrery of Firsthold

Good idea. Maybe Mistel will show up and he'll start belittling us if we tell him he's wrong about lore.

Is that a bad thing?

tbqh I just like powerful women. Maybe im just a submissive faggot

Why does this got deleted?

noice

Don't be that guy.

If this is true then why not take the portal in skyrim to sovngarde, pry it the fuck open using their new space magic and then build shit off of Sovngarde and fly away?

Also what did the colony on Dibella specialize in...? Just curious.

>spent 10 ours a day every day for a whole month just to make a skyrim storytime
Have you considered directing all that effort and `tism to something more productive

because Sovngarde isn't a physical location, there aren't physical locations in Aetherius, it's just a formless mass of energy
Magnus and the Magna-Ge are probably hanging around there somewhere but it'd be a pain to find them

Which section of the book is that?
Also why is the book referencing stuff that hasn't happened yet, unless it already has... lore is confusing.

is OSex mod better than sexlab if you just want like simple animations, is it buggy?

rate it

Can anyone help me figure out the armour and khajiit textures used in this screenshot?

Much thanks!

>Caring about fanfiction

>If this is true then why not take the portal in skyrim to sovngarde
getting their is the first issue, since its only accessible to dragons and guarded by powerful draugr. Reattaining the knowledge to even do anything is the second. And whether or not you'd be allowed by Tsun or Shor to even be there is another thing entirely.

Sexlab is as deep and as simpel as you're going to get.

What body model is this?

en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Pocket_Guide_to_the_Empire,_3rd_Edition/Arena_Supermundus

Merethic and First Era, dude, I already said this

>being productive
lmao what a loser

I'm autistic and don't read too good.
Thanks for this though.

Looks like Grey Cat from the Fem Khajiit mod

I appreciate and admire your dedication, but your writing is pretty poor. You're definitely much better at visual storytelling.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68653/?

mediafire.com/file/suby1ycjpb9zc2k/UNPKhajiit - Abs & No Nude.rar

alright alice, sorry about the delay, but the ownership of your posts has been fixed.

>telling people on tesg that you are autistic
that's like a subsaharan african telling his fellow villagers that he's black

Yeah I know, I've never been good at writing. But thanks.

Friendly reminder to DANCE TO THE SONG OF RINGING STEEL

UNPB I think

It's good but you should REALLY have someone proof-read your stuff first, man.

I wouldn't call it poor exactly, it just needs an editor.

is OBIS actually a good mod? seems like a shitfest

REJOICE IN THE GLORY OF COMBAT

>Same swords
What are the odds?

I thought Aedra were inside Mundas and not Aetherius? Charts I've see. Have the bodies of the Nine Divines as being in the Mortal Realm.

>It's good but you should REALLY have someone proof-read your stuff first, man.

I don't like bothering people though, and I wouldn't even know who to go to in the first place.

Its good. Things might get a bit crazy depending on your mod list.

[Spoiler]HIGH ON HIGH I STAND, LOOKING DOWN TO SEE[/spoiler]
Where to get Ravioli Swords? i needs them

yeah, mortals in TES don't know that the planets they give the god's names to are actually their corpses
although I guess maybe the personality/consciousness of the Aedra hang out in Aetherius
except for Akatosh, of course

wew, the size of the scrolling block is intimidating.
You two read very fast. But from what I've read thus far, the "To"s are gettin' to me too.

what would fuck with obis?

leveled weapons and armors and mods like ASIS, but not in a bad way, at least for me. The crazier the better.

>I wouldn't even know who to go to in the first place.

It's shit, congratulations.

I'm currently doing the Liberation of Skyrim quest, but whenever I get near Falkreath Hold to liberate it my game crashes.

I've tried spawning another Galmar to talk to (doesn't work), there's only two stages to the quest so I'll miss clearing all the other holds if I use a console entry to skip the objective. I've tried disabling all the mods (doesn't work).

Any ideas what's happened here?

>Any ideas what's happened here?
Skyrim Civil War.