PlayStation 4 General #431 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

>Old Thread:
All the Mikus Edition

========================================

>Senran Kagura: Estival Versus ‘Battle Vixens’ DLC launch March 17
gematsu.com/2017/02/senran-kagura-estival-versus-pc-battle-vixens-dlc-launch-march-17

>CCP Games announces Sparc for VR devices
gematsu.com/2017/02/ccp-games-announces-sparc-vr-devices

>Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition story trailer, Duke Nukem gameplay
gematsu.com/2017/02/bulletstorm-full-clip-edition-story-trailer-duke-nukem-gameplay

>Middle-earth: Shadow of War announced for PS4, Xbox One, and PC
gematsu.com/2017/02/middle-earth-shadow-war-announced-ps4-xbox-one-pc

>Steel Combat for PlayStation VR launches February 28 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/02/steel-combat-playstation-vr-launches-february-28-japan

>D3 Publisher ‘Touch Endurance Starter’ new title teaser website suggests PS4 and PS Vita as platforms
gematsu.com/2017/02/d3-publisher-touch-endurance-starter-new-title-teaser-website-suggests-ps4-ps-vita-platforms

>Blue Reflection details non-Reflector allies, battle techniques and tips, more
gematsu.com/2017/02/blue-reflection-details-non-reflector-allies-battle-techniques-tips

>Mass Effect: Andromeda goes gold
gematsu.com/2017/02/mass-effect-andromeda-goes-gold

>Ys Origin for PS4, PS Vita multi-language physical version listed at Play-Asia
gematsu.com/2017/02/ys-origin-ps4-ps-vita-multi-language-physical-version-listed-play-asia

========================================

>PS4 Pro vs Slim comparison
pastebin.com/JsXvkiYx

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those are some funny looking Migus.

Don't mention it please.

>Goddesses instead of cheap digital sluts
nice job

Wait a minute, those Mikus..

Really m8? It's to show how fucking hideous Zelda is.

What if it has good gameplay though

Not exactly a fair comparison, it's a Wii U game. It's not going to look nearly as nice as a PS4 game.

But blizzard are my waifus
What have they done to wrong you?

Zelda has a nicer butt though, while aloy is an ugly dyke

Bears are easily scared. Please handle them with care.

Littlstar was denied the update.

If Raven wanted the missing parts of town to stay missing, why did she destroy the boss nevi in the second rift plane?

Need an english localisation for Summer Lesson, otherwise I'll not buy PS VR.

It will be very nice if PS VR will get also something like the software part of Gatebox.
youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

ahaha... AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAAHHAHAHAAHHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

>PCfags

Topkek

They should send a Haruka to him.

What a faggot.
You're also a faggot for making my /ps4g/ tab wider.

t. hatsuu

Use firefox, moron.

>using a USB DAC on my ps4
>audio channels are reversed
is there anything I can do to fix this outside of just wearing my headphones backwards?
I even tweeted sony support but they ignored me

Why did they even reply?

just don't release on pc or older/hacked consoles and you're shit wont get pirated day one.

Because they're unprofessional morons.

Why are these companies who recently started catering to PC always crying when they get shit on? Like, what did you expect.

dramawhores
they want people to feel sorry for them and buy their games

>Why do companies hate nigger who steal
Hmm I wonder how you would feel if you were working and a nigger just walked up to you and took your wallet, keys, and clothes but you couldn't do anything about it. I am sure you would feel great too. You niggers can't ever learn to live in a society can you?

Nice analogy, hatsuu. Maybe you should inform Tom to stop betraying us for people who can easily steal your shit.

>Nigger contradicts himself
Dumb niggers everyone

>chimping out over people pirating a pc game (which isn't even that bad especially considering this is a niche game)
>totally fine with used game sales on consoles, which make up a much more massive market and contribute absolutely nothing to the developer while another party is actively making money off of it

For Honor feels like a Dark Souls PVP emulator with worse netcode.

Should I get nier or hzd?

I like Nier Automata, its heroine has nice butt.

HZD. It's better looking, exclusive, better gameplay and promotes women and P.O.C in the game.
Nier is just an otaku pandering weeb fest that's short as hell and feels like an even worse Bayonetta (the worst Platinum title)

>A Quiet Exit
>Extract 7 tanks and 7 armored vehicles
This is brutal. Also, strategy guide:
>Fultoning all 14 vehicles is actually much easier than it might seem, as you can move in plain sight, even approaching tanks from the front
What asshole wrote this?

The nonlinear narrative didn't feel as well-paced as the first game to me, but it has its moments.

No one likes used game sales apart from Gamestop.

>tfw no YoRHa

Just park something on the road past the fort. (if it's the mission I think it is)
When the tanks stop to deal with it, you can sneak up behind them and fulton.
Even D Horse works.

This is the one way near the end, mission 48 where you're bunkered down with Quiet fending off a huge raid. DD/Dorse aren't available once the attack starts.

And I thought beating Quiet without firearms or extracting the Skulls in Code Talker (Extreme) was bad.

Use the Skull Suit, with Armored Parasites. This might require you to grind a bit on Traitor's Caravan/Metallic Archaea to extract some Skulls to get them if you haven't got many already.
You're literally invulnerable with them in use, which means you can just run up to the vehicles and extract them. Use the wormhole obviously, so they can't shoot them down.

How do they work? Do you have a certain number of charges? Cooldown? How long does it last?

My bad. I thought it was the one where you stop tanks from reaching a battle with the muhajadeens.

When you use a capsule, a timer starts and for that period you're invincible. It depends on the rank that your Parasite Suit is at, but you should be able to carry 4+ at a time, when you run out just call a supply drop.
The issue is that you have to extract Armor Skulls to get these capsules; they appear in 4 missions, Traitor's Caravan, Metallic Archaea, and the two extreme versions of those missions. You can see how many parasites you have in the iDroid's leftmost section, under Resources. I'd say 20-ish should be enough, but I did this ages ago and my memory is foggy so I could be way off.
The easiest way to farm these is in Metallic Archaea, with the Brennan sniper rifle, since the highest rank one of those kills them in like 3 hits. If you do the exploit where you replay Cloaked in Silence 7 times to get Quiet back, you can make it even faster, since she also has the Brennan Sniper rifle, and that will make it twice as quick to kill them - but it's not necessary.
A word of warning, when you kill all four Skulls in that mission, their corpses will disappear; so you need to extract three of them before you kill the last one, and then you'll only have enough time to extract the last one before his corpse disappears. You'll get what I when you try the mission.

I haven't played this yet but I own it, heard it was shit so haven't started it.

Hi there. Unfortunately Atlus riding on a dick instead of create certain important DLC.

and what "important DLC" is this?

I think I did that before as I extracted them all for an objective? I did get Quiet back so no problem there. I might go ahead and do this then.... I was going to try using the Gray Fox outfit next to get run speed but might need to say fuck it and go with this. Was also just going to say fuck it and call in chopper support too.

I'll figure it all out tomorrow I guess. Tks for the advice. mfw 94% completion

Is Nier worth full price for a supposed short game?

I'm assuming it's like 7 hours?

May just pass on it for the time being till I beat dark Cloud 2 and then get mass effect or Toukiden 2

Of course. Its protagonist so cute.

Is Toukiden good for those who've played it? I've played a bit of God Eater and A LOTTTT of Monster Hunter. I've heard it feel pretty fast and fluid, so that sounds cool. Does it have 99 gathering quests like MH? Is the coop good?

So you've played it already? I'm aware some have. Did you like?

It's good, the girls are cute. I don't know what quest you're talking about I never played MH, it supports crossplay ps4-vita

No. I don't have a console, and my PC is too outdated for this game. But I like the heroine, she is beautiful and her butt is very nice.

I've played it for like 300 hours. It starts very slow because you have to beat the original campaign of toukiden first before you get to the newly added kiwami content. Weapons lack impact though, especially the fast ones feel like they do absolutely nothing. Co-op is seperate from singleplayer which means once you beat one of them you have to have to do a bunch of very easy missions since you basically start out in chapter 1 again with all your high level gear.

>No. I don't have a console
Why the fuck are you here?

I'm searching an interesting games that can be ported onto PC in future.

It's not a good idea to get the items the clown offers near the shrine all at once, right?

Most of them are for the postgame anyways.

niers ass is nowhere near as good as any of the grills in the batman games desu

We already have Nier Automata and Tekken 7 on PC. Now, we need Ni-Oh, FF15 and Persona 5. Hey, developers, go make the fucking PC versions for me, download pc torrent. #PCMasterRace

>postgame
Phew, thank god

>Updated SHARE Feature copyright overlay to be more discreet.
Based Yakuza 0

How do you get that costume?

How about they just fucking remove that shit?
It's not "based" to make the obnoxious crap just a little less obnoxious. It shouldn't be there at all.

L3 + R3

Would bang

They all want Nekoparabucks.

It's copyright, I dont want some pc fats to steal it

That girl is creepy desu
Crossplay sounds cool, more active online

O-oooh

>feel like they do absolutely nothing. Co-op is seperate from singleplayer which means once you beat one of them you have to have to do a bunch of very easy missions since you basically start out in chapter 1 again with all your high level gear.

Fucking ouch. Guess I'll just wait to play this then.

>O-oooh
Are you cum right now?

Almost
I would've if I didn't a while ago

>Capture feature has no watermarks and let's you record any game at any time
Based Xbone.

Have fun with your 720p

Solidus did nothing wrong.

KYS

How about no?
So I shall play games, and you shall pay to developers instead me when you'll buy license games.

KYS cuck

I'll get anything I want for free, deal with it.

>nintendo removed all the gamepad features from the new zelda game
FUCK YOU nintendo.
I have no regrets having prated your shit game now.

There were some real autists when I picked up Horizon a few hours ago. Couldn't get out of gamestop fast enough.

Kinda liking Horizon. It looks superb and it's a miracle that it runs this well while looking this good on the base PS4's shit hardware. However, is there really no way to get rid of the objective markers on screen? Tried turning everything off but they won't go away. Having only the compass would have been so perfect, but they just had to add this redundant clutter to ruin my immersion.

>Horizon
When it will come onto PC?

Go start petition for Horizon Zero Dawn on PC torrent edition. Wanna Horizon for free PC download. Devs must make PC game, hey, start to work, I need this fucking game.

>people here bought HZD
>when you can just play zelda

Why?

Zelda is a crap. Fuck it, and fuck Nintendo.

I'm gonna see if Horizon is better than zelda or not.

That feelio when pirated it and playing it right now

Are we being raided?

I'm not buying Horizon Zero Dawn right mpw because I'm still playing Nioh and Gravity Rush 2.
I'm also pretty close to Ratchet Remake plat.

I hope a windows update encrypts all your non UWP files.

If you hate Nintendo you should pirate the new zelda game and spam spoilers at people like 40%.

Is it worth it to upgrade to a Pro?

You're so stupid. I just will not update it.
I don't have a console.
But Nintendo will bancrupt soon because of 3DS emulator.