/opgg/ - One Piece games general

Fish Sugo, the sequel edition

last chapter General guide, READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar:optccalendar.com (discontinued?)

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
-Coliseum -
>Mar 1 - 19: Vista, Paulie, Urouge, Alvida, Mr.7

-Fortnights-
>Feb 28 - Mar 14: Nico Olvia
>Feb 28 - Mar 7: Camie, Brook, Perona, Prison Mr.2
>Mar 7 - 14: Hina, Young Arlong

>Mar 14 - 21: Cobmeppy, Hannyabal
>Mar 21 - 28: Smoker, Wapol

- Raids -
>Mar 2: Enel
>Mar 5: Blackbeard
>Mar 12: Heracles
>Mar 16: Aokiji
>Mar 19: Kizaru

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Feb 28 - Mar 2: SHIRAHOSHI SUGO (guaranteed red poster on 3rd multi)
>Feb 13 - 27: Valentine Luffy and Chopper islands
>Feb 27 - 28: 2x skillup
>Mar 3 - 6: Ray Final Tomes island

- Coliseum -
>March 1 - March 20: Ideo, Krieg, Killer, Urouge, Beckman

- Fortnights -
>Feb 21 - Mar 7: Sentomaru
>Feb 23 - Mar 2: Wanze, Tontatta, Ducks
>Mar 2 - 9: Kalifa, Mansherry, Krieg

>Mar 9 - 16: Zeff, Bepo, Hogback
>Mar 16 - 23: Tom, Laki, CP9

-Raids-
>Mar 3: Akainu
>Mar 4: Garp
>Mar 5: Shogun Franky
>Mar 6:Ivankov

remember for DRdummies 2+2=2

BAMCO, WHERE'S MY NIGGA 3D2Y ZORO?

Resilence is better than DR and Orbs

First for Storm Pirates

Storm pirates you filthy fucking nigger

You stole my fucking title

Come up with your own shit god damn it, I put a lot of thought into that shit

I can't fucking believe how low you fell

Please change it

You know who this is

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot

Please don't use Usagi to shitpost.

Thanks.

nth for best boy

Who has the biggest breasts in Treasure Cruiseproportional to the character?

Be vewwy vewwwy qwiet. I'm hunting wabbits.

Dr? Probably. Orbs? Nah

I'm so mad I lol use whatever I fucking want

He stole my ducking title

autism

>tfw too intelligent to be wrong

First for apologize to me now!

You (or whoever the original retard was) said it was INT up, legend boosted, driven boosted, and then fuji individually boosted. Fuji is not individually boosted, he is boosted by the Driven boost.

You were wrong, and you should apologize to me.

I.
NEED.
SHYARLY.

Rabbit hunting is not allowed sir, you're coming with me now.

Checked

forgettable character

>implying the WG acknowledges subhumans
The degenerate scum that support them will be the first to go in the purge.

Nearly everyone since the timeskip has been forgettable.

Oda for some reason thinks adding a million fucking characters per arc is a good idea.

Oh all of a sudden there was a driven boost now and he was individually boosted. You don't even know what the fuck you're talking about kid.

At least half of the Doffy family and a third of the Colo fighters are pretty memorable, which is a lot considering how there are a million of each.

Dressrossa and Punk Hazard are much better on the reread, while Fishman Island is... not, not really at all.

I'm still waiting for my apology.

If post ends in 3, apologize now

>subhumans

Please do not use this kind of language while talking about this goddess.

>At least half of the Doffy family
Nope. Literally only Doffy himself. Maybe senor pink just because hes a meme.

>and a third of the Colo fighters
I dont remember a single one of those retards. unless you count rebecca.

What's the WG's stance on minks anyways?

>can't even remember bartolomeo and cavendish
>legends in the game he's posting in a Veeky Forums thread of

Maybe if you're a speed reader. The side characters put a ton of work in during dressrossa, and that's the longest arc in the entire manga. Fishman Island guys are meh though I'll give you that.

Why did no one link this from the last thread? For the love of YungNHung, I had to actually go to the cesspool that is the Veeky Forums catalog.

I mean, look at fishmen. Minks look less human and have had less contact with people, so probably much worse.

I think you're selling Dressrossa short. Barto, Cavendish, and Chinjao are all memorable. Don Sai, Ideo, and Hajrudin all kinda get the shaft, but it's really not that bad of an arc when you aren't reading it week to week.

????

Well now I am embarrassed.

There was so much shitposting going on in the end there, I guess I completely missed it.

There would have been significantly less if the shitposter would have just apologized to me.

You know they say that all legends are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Black Clad Emperor Shanks and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another legend, you got a 50/50 chance of pulling them. But I'm part of the powercreep plus boosted like hell and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at getting pulled. Then you add Inthawk to the mix, your chances of getting pulled drastic go down. See the 3 way, at Sugofest, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Inthawk KNOWS he aint getting pulled and he's not even gonna try!

You take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of getting pulled at Sugofest. But then you take my 75% chance of getting pulled, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of getting pulled at Sugofesr. See the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you

>everyone but me is a shitposter

Ebin maymay bro

Apologize now!

APOLOGIZE TO YUNGNHUNG, STORM PIRATES, AND JEWJULIE FOR MAKING THEM MEMES

autism

Apologize dummy

>Ivankov leaves tomorrow
>I haven't gotten a Trebol book in 12 runs
>1 skillup from max

Can I make it, anons?

>we didn't get sugo islands for timeskip
jew to the max

I thank every day I haven't been made a meme

Anything is possible

with gems

What do I do if I want to become a meme?

Jerk off into an empty can of coke every day, keeping it in the fridge until it's full enough to drink

I'm so fucking sick of this raid, and the worst part is I got shitty skill ups and still need another 8, which means I'm gonna have to farm it a fuck ton more in the future.

Where's our fucking rate increase.

Can I farm boa with this team? Planning to use her on a sabo 6*+ team since I pulled him last sugo on jp, and I don't have many decent units that can do well against her normally. Used this team and just barely beat the shanks invasion.

Assuming that Mihawk is maxed and all other units are 18 turns and below, is this a comfy team?

Is YungnHung even here anymore?

>implying YungNHung did not bring it on himself

This was posted the very next thread within the first 5 posts.

Ten almighty manuals with only three skill ups on legend blackbeard. You don't have it as hard as some.

Did he actually post in the past few days?

I haven't seen him since he begged for shoutouts that one time and then got turned into a meme. I was kinda worried he actually killed himself based on how pathetic he sounded.

Just screencap.

Do almighty manuals have a better skill up rate than regular skill books? Because normal skill up chance is about 1/5 books.

nah dont get almini emanuals nigga

It's the same famoli

Then 3/10 skillups is above average. , stop being such a whiney faggot.

If I had a box full of wishes and dreams that had never come true, the box would be empty, except for the memory of how they were answered by this team.

Don't be so presumptuous, I fed five to Cavendish and got nothing so that's factually untrue.

Finally maxed the special of this handsome bastard

Honestly, I'd Yolo feed if you get the books.
Namedrop enough times to garnish attention, then let shitposters take care of the rest.

I was implying that those with almighty manuals can never have any good luck, including you, and farming specials on a raid boss is more rewarding than farming specials on a legend.

Grats. Wish I had him long enough to do the same.

i post in every thread
my only regret is killing the no shout out meme it was my favorite

I'm one skill up from maxing Giolla. I hope I can get her max before the skill up is over because her books are a pain in the ass to get. Her last skill ups were 2/2.

>phone posters
>desktop posters without 4chanX

No, I do not cater to trash.

>implying anyone with niggabeard has the brains to not put dr or orbs on him

i've bypassed a perfect CC'd +200 Legend Niggabeard because they decided to have orbs instead of autoheal.

I've already maxed Trebol. Stop giving me Trebol books.

What will you ever use her for, user? Every time I see Giolla brought up people say she's garbage.

So you don't regret cheating?

I found someone who had 5 in all slots but decided it was okay to put rcv cc on their blackbeard. they caught on though seeing as they only had about 17 in rcv and almost 90 in attack

>not MAXing all unique units

I got you bruv.

REMINDER: make sure to give a shoutout to YungNHung. He is the very bestest, and does not get enough love in these threads for all that he does for us.

If you use him as a captain, and do not give him a shoutout, it means you are a piece of shit. He slaves away and breaks his back to help us play OPTC.

I mean I'm feeding her books when I get them, but if she's shit, why would you actually care if you don't max her this time around?

Thank god, it's finally over.
Fuck up maybe 10 time by trying out new team. Should have stick with my boys LL and WB

This is my criteria for maxing shit units. Get books, look at unit. Do I feel like maxing? No unfavorite Rayleigh store. Thats why I just maxed Pickles and Capote but Kurea just went to the pound.

Congratulations, I don't know what to say about this but damn, at least stalling is easy for you now.

Gay. If you maxed Akainu already you're gay.

How could I be gay if I'm a woman?

Women can still be gay fag

mabel!?

What if I told you that I'm actually a woman with a feminine penis?

Dumb question; does anyone know what story stages always have a yellow hermit crab or 3* seahorse show up on them?

I'm impatient and need one of each, but I'm only up to Little Garden.

fucking gay tranny

all 3 of these people did something obnoxious and thats why people shit on them till the end of time
>yunghung
shoutout begging
>storm pirates
heavy avatar fagging
>jew
known redditor also avatar fagging perona (the literal worst female and biggest whore in the series)

>There is still no x2 ATK/HP Fighter Captain

Yeah the checkthedatabase islands

I agree with all of that, but no way is Perona a whore.

Being a redditor isn't bad, but what jewjulie did in the threads was really obnoxious.

> (the literal worst female and biggest whore in the series)

I wonder what happened on that island? Zoro is swordsexual, Mihawk doesn't care. Did she fucked with the baboon?

>5+ Sogeking isn't a 2x/2x Atk/HP Shooter captain

That's why I'm asking actually, none of the stages that I checked after referencing had 100% appearance rates.

>not using Ideo
>relying on HP
>jinbei is a thing

You can't say that!