/elyg/ - Elysium

>What is this?
A private server for cucks. We're all on Kronos.

>Guilds:
ELYSIUM
Horde guild:
Alliance guild:

ZETH'KUR
Alliance guild:
Horde guild: None
/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Server Homepage
kronos-wow.com/

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vaniIla-112-addons-download/
shagui.org/pfUl/

>Leveling Guide (fixed link)
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models + WoD tilesets for Vanilla
modcraft.superparanoid.de/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=11051&sid=5bef861d0c0a46bb9d0e8c7436e813ff
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l2qh69TbNdQ
github.com/NostReturns/Elysium
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off

Quality thread.

The face picture of Madti changes every day

And I haven't seen one timestamp yet

What gives, Mandate?

>still
>trusting
>the
>alliance
>core

Nobody can help you when you keep rolling on the same faction as these asswipes. Roll Horde next time or suffer until you quit this game forever, because it's gonna happen every single time.

She just gets a lot of haircuts

snap clique here

the pink hair one is the real pic

the pink hair picture is also 400x600

I didn't know they had snapchat on nokia flip phones

hey I didn't post this
ree

that's not the full picture

I remember that snap, it had text at the bottom "my face when gassing Jews"
that's why it's cropped probably kek

it was "mfw Hitler was right" fucking retard

Snide is such a thirsty 16 year old

I was scared she was really leaving for a second

>yfw you couldn't poach a paladin despite your best efforts. FeelsBadMan

willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy

>his discord pic is that meme tranny
wew he loves being mentally ill doesn't he

Obligatory

kiss her hands

Willy leaked her pics in melee discord by accident. She's a pretty cute asian girl and does really good dps too. I will try to get her an Ironfoe and maybe a Felstriker.

hugmepls if you're reading this i just want you to know i love you
does you posting again mean you're back for good ?

>large icons
lol

youtube.com/watch?v=l2qh69TbNdQ
Guys why are we rolling on Hellground again? This shit is worse scripted than Looking4Group which used the old Poleground core but actually improved on it over the years.

WTF IS THAT E.T. FINGER NIGGA

hands are the eternal bane of trannies

no one but the autists at wpsg are rolling there, and half of them aren't even gonna last more than a day there once they realize its dogshit

Sethek halls hasn't been fixed yet according to bugtracker. All hellfire/tempest keep/coilfang reservoir instances have been fixed, caverns of time/auchindun remaining.

>what do you mean I can't yell "SEIG HEIL" after killing a boss? just because I'm German? but anooooon.......

This thread is fucking awful.

I've acted out that doujin with Puddi

>you all obsess over these thieving, conniving whores when you could worship a true mommy queen who loves all of her babies
literally retarded desu

>t. skeletor

yeah, try being in the guild. just had an officer ask me to buy him consumables. can't make this shit up

What is the point of a containment discord if you miserable dicklovers insist on sucking up all of your pretend and meaningless drama, swirling it around in your mouth, and barfing it back on these threads?
No one here gives a fuck about you or the boring documentary of your inept gaming lives in the years before suicide.

this

Magnificent
Amazing
Daring
Tenacious
Incredible

Idol

Luminescent
Openhearted
Voracious
Energetic

Youthful
Omnipotent
Unyielding

mfw not a zethbull

forgot pic

le 480x598 image with no timestamp face

Will he recover?

jesus christ how much gold are you wearing atm
i want mommy's love

shut the fuck up drchristie you obese fuck

add her on snapchat if you want her timestamp so badly, fucking shitposter

ma.dti

wow puddi and madti are bullies??

they are my masters
I farm gold for them so they will step on me and call me a whore

I cant believe GRIZZLY is poaching MoH only good player.

they aren't poaching Madti or Drmaxcrime though?

>ask my guild to help me run strat for the unforgiven mask
>no one replies
>puddi asks once for help
>the entirety of mandate of heaven and grizzly send their best-geared players to farm the entirety of stratholme for him
>the next day puddi has mask of the unforgiven and the piccolo which i also wanted
>i still havent found a single group in this guild of 70 level 60s

sry there's only room for one autistic shitter screeching retard "dr" on grizzly

you're thinking of dj

dr is based

>him

I just saw Madti and a group of 4 players heading towards Stratholme, what does that mean?

grizzly after losing both server firsts have turned to protecting "girls" as some sort of.. i don't know what you'd call it really

Group sex initiation so she can get carried in 20 man Onyxia next reset

They test how much cock their healers can handle and invite if they pass

"A famous private World of Warcraft legacy server, Nostalrius Begins, is being shut down by Blizzard Entertainment."

For many, this announcement was upsetting and players felt lost as there was nowhere for them to go. Adding insult to injury, Blizzard refused to mention anything of "legacy servers" at Blizzcon and have been silent since. Thankfully, action was taken by the Nostalrius team who handed their work over to Elysium. Since then, this handover has been plagued with short success, suspicion and ill workings by some staff at Elysium. Faith in the team to run a tight ship was blighted further by Nostalrius breaking away and again by the dissolve of LGN (Legacy Gaming Network).

To add another nail to Elysium coffin, your private account information is not safe. Auya - a user whom joined the Elysium team after causing 15+ hours downtime on New Year's Eve & day - has copies of the database and core.

People's lives have been threatened for the role they have played at a volunteer project. My own (Moggraa) and HaxforHarambe included- due to this absurdity we have stepped down from Elysium.
It won't be long until Elysium's 'doomsday' by Blizzard's hand or their own. To remedy this situation and ensure every player will have somewhere they are always welcome we give to you: the Core.
Included in this release are ALL the original files from Nostalrius and ALL the files for the Elysium realms.

We understand releasing this code to the public allows for persons to host a server for which they intend to profit from. However, we cannot seek out the good from the bad and due to our own lives being threatened we wish to abandon the legacy scene altogether.

We only ask that the players standby us and we hope you appreciate our work now and our gold leaks from the past.

github.com/NostReturns/Elysium

Enjoy Veeky Forums.

Autism is the word you're looking for

was this THE leak we got promissed?

Yes.

This is the Core required to run your own Nost/ Elysium Server.

*autistic screeching*

THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN DID WHAT THE NOSTKEKS PROMISED

RUH ROH

GRIZZLED

>not posted on wowservers reddit or anywhere else
rly maeks me thin

hot

t. madti

WITNESSED

if this is real, wew

BASED

There is no DB in that github, a core is useless without a DB.

nice meme

I found a green chest peice with 25 fire resist. plate.

Is it worth anything or what?

Wtf I just compared Anathema core AQ with stock mangos AQ and the difference is only 37 lines of code. 80% ready my ass

>ELYSIUM STAFF RIGHT NOW

link to mangos AQ?

Incorrect. You can ask people for their log info so you can copy their characters.

No, it's missing the ENTIRE DB, not just the character DB.

Look at the github, this thing is basically useless.

IT'S OVER. ELYSIUM IS DEAD.

THE ANATHEMABULLS WIN AGAIN

Oh I get it now......

>74 posts
>23 unique ids
someones same fagging

i wonder why the """""""""""news"" post is getting so many replies

fucking puddi

Hey guys come play on my project, no Chinese allowed and it's instant 60; who wants in?

>samefagging stops when called out
interesting, ya?

ya.

This is the leak?one of the most buggy cores that is barely better than stock mangos?color me unimpressed, this is straight garbage

is finalfrash kill?

Nah, open the zips, they contain the DB, just not the character DB.

>not tranny related

this is gay af, get this shit out of here

Post them and which zip, I don't see anything on the MA that shows DBs

Its missing the anti-cheat as well

what does it matter if no one else is playing? You gonna run through the content with a raid group of your faggy friends and an empty ass server?

If one guy in the private server scene decided to open a server and develop this further, who would you want it to be? Ruskies are useless, all it needs is a solid team and a character transfer and shenna won't get any more shekels

G U M M Y

It...it's kinda lonely on Horde.

if you check nostalrius.cpp all the notes are in french

so this is a legit leak, my fucking sides

>the fucking squirrel
kek

>invite Madtii to UBRS
>she joins voice, obviously drunk as fuck
>every time we kill a group she yells "SEIG HEIL" three times on voice while doing a "raises arm" emote in the game
>we tell her to tone it down a bit but she won't have any of it
>kill Rend when she says her doorbell rang
>can hear her arguing with 2 people in the background, probably police
>remains muted for the rest of the run after coming back

>later everyone on the bridge just chilling
>Madti keeps walking around the bridge
>*Madti raises her arm* "SEIG HEIL SEIG HEIL"
>this goes on for 30 more minutes

No idea what's wrong with her.

You have the biggest leak in recent years of private server history right here and all you do is post your retarded made up discord tranny drama.
Please hang yourself.

mfw when one developer has a unexpectedly closed 100% of his own vanilla projects unexpectedly in fits of autistic man-child rage.

Is it possible to actually be this fucking stupid?

samefag

keep samefagging

nobody cares about that shit

wrong place to post that tbqh

what are you talking about you stupid retard trannies? this is the real shit jesus christ you people are dense

>tranny

we may have tons of "girls" but madtii is the only girl in the guild

so please show some respect