I'm thinking about hopping on the SUV bandwagon, I've been wanting one for a while now. Looking for performance...

I'm thinking about hopping on the SUV bandwagon, I've been wanting one for a while now. Looking for performance, as well as ground clearance to go camping and off-roading from time to time (always so jealous of those that can hit a bump or curb and feel nothing, not to mention avoid any damage). Any suggestions? Love the look of the CX-3, but the performance is severely lacking, even a Camry is faster.

Other urls found in this thread:

alfaromeousa.com/cars/alfa-romeo-models
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Every considered a Bedford Rascal?

Lots of space, good ground clearance, Mid engine sports car layout.

If you got extra money, go for the Jeep Grand Cherokee.
>Decent V6, If you want lot's of power get the 5.7 Hemi V8
>It's safe so the wife wont complain
>One of the best 4x4 out on the market
>Re-sale value holds up well

>SUV
>performance
pick one

>always so jealous of those that can hit a bump or curb and feel nothing, not to mention avoid any damage
??????????

>29 inch basketball american spec rims
>tires as thick as one layer of tape
Gee hitting a curb sure won't be real fucking expensive
???

Post tits. Only women buy crossovers.

Only logical answer

I wish, that looks awesome. I'm in Texas though.

The X2 sounds promising! I wanted an X1, until further research revealed it was based on the Mini Cooper platform. What the hell.

Buy X5

So is the x2 you ret

The X2 uses the same UKL base as the X1, so it's the same.

Fuck. When will auto folk get their shit together and release EV's already? Instant torque, charging in my own home and no fluid changes or any of that bullshit maintence that adds up. >:(

>I'm in Texas though.

What does this imply?

That I'm in the US. I thought you couldn't buy an Alfa here? I've never even seen one in person before. Can you? That SUV is gorgeous.

Are you niggering me?

alfaromeousa.com/cars/alfa-romeo-models

There are Alfa Romeo dealers in Texas, also.

Just buy a Civic hatchback, plenty of space for storage and shit plus huge aftermarket

>buying a shitty crossover

Get a proper SUV

Wow! My mind is blow, I had no idea you could buy one of those, and of all my years, I have never seen one on the road. Wonder why that is?

>GM

Congrats on outing yourself as a cuck

Because Alfa Romeo is a new brand to the Usa, also the normal models (Giulia, Stelvio) are very young.

Until a few months ago you could only buy the 4C.

BMWs are shit. Crossovers are shit. Kill yourself.

t. 90's Civic base model driver

Actually it's an 01.

>getting anything other than the SRT

I've heard Cherokee's are nightmares from people that have owned them, ymmv. Lease one and give it back before it falls apart. They do look nice though.

I'll pick both tyvm. Faster than 95% of the cars in Europe. *bald eagle noises intensify*