/sfig/ Stocks, Forex, and Investments General

Shalom Goy! Who's ready for another day in the glorious market?!

New year, new threads, old traditions. Lets re-start the best thread from old Veeky Forums and /pol/, /sfig/!

If you remember /sfig/ please contribute. It was the GOAT thread before being ruined by /rhg/ children.

>Post your watchlists, and have anons comment on your suggestion
>Ask questions about the market
>Learn about investing/trading from fellow anons, all beginners welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

theindependentrepublic.com/2016/12/27/twitter-inc-nysetwtr-analyst-estimates-3/
profitconfidential.com/stock/twitter-inc-twtr-stock-chart-suggests-pain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm holding jnug still should I cash out? Also will urre make gains under trump?

>tfw earned 38 USD from GBPUSD

currently still holding off AUDJPY, AUDSGD, AUDUSD, and SGDJPY and I'm losing 18 USD as of this moment though I am expecting they will bounce back few days later

Brit user here, I used to work in Government and have lots of contacts there still. The renegotiations with the EU are a total mess, almost no plan so anything UK based is very risky atm. The flipside being that there's money to made if you know what you're doing. Long GBP seems a good trade for me, the decline was a huge overreaction. There again if Trump does enact his policies and with Chinese devaluation, nothing will look good vs USD.

Good post

I do think JNUG has some great support, i think I'm going to hold into the market open.

Is this the bottom? Jack Dorsey is finally reaching out to users this week to ask what can make the company/user experience better. and a tweet edit button looks pretty popular. Can they really keep fucking up so hard or will they turn a corner? Trump also loves a good tweet. MTGA

theindependentrepublic.com/2016/12/27/twitter-inc-nysetwtr-analyst-estimates-3/
profitconfidential.com/stock/twitter-inc-twtr-stock-chart-suggests-pain/

D-digits confirm?

FUCKING JNUG!!!!!

Why is everything in the market tanking right now...

daytraders and pussies that don't want to hold through the new year
essentially,
>uncertainty sell off

time to buy stock on sale

testing

Hope you sold user

>mfw nearing monthly lows on my FOTM for January before starting to rebound

Yes I did buddy, Up a little less the 1k on that jnug trade. almost bought into jdust but I would have to hold on to it until the new year, which is just scary

I have 10k to drop on a stock today what should I buy that will pop after new years? An inverse or can I get in on some dips like tqqq now?

the baddest pennies

Probably not the best time to start this thread on the last trading day of the year.

Oh well. Anyone like any 2017 trades?

I'm ready for the shit show I think the power hour is going to be, just watching from the sidelines though

19,762.60 Price decrease 57.18 (0.29%)

Pathetic desu.

Jan selloff likely, Dow 20k sometime in Spring?

Also interesting fact: the last time the SPX was red the last three days of the year was 2007.

NOC

oh fugg

I like tech for 2017

>biotech
ftfy

>19,762.60 Price decrease 57.18 (0.29%)
>Price decrease
>Price

Do you fucking NEETs think that the DJI is actually a price and not a weighted index average of prices? Surely you all understand how indexes work....

>biotech
>making money in 2017
Pick one.

Social media / millennial tech stocks will do numbers this next year. Look for shit like FB, Netflix, Uber, etc. Valuations are high and look awfully like tech valuations in the late 90s so be wary about how long you stay in each position but it should be an interesting ride for a little while.

Breh, the price decrease by that amount over the last trading day. We know what an index is. That's copy pasted from Google finance anyway.

I agree on Millenials stocks, Fb is taking over the world of social media. It'll be the new hub for everything. They're already implementing YouTube 2.0 soon and the user base is so vast they can copy and new ideas.

This

>ID: ZOzNF/I9
Lel

That's embarrassing