/msg/ - Maplestory General

2014 edition

maplestory.nexon.net/news/20906/v-183-kerning-city-superstars-update-preview
-
READ THE PASTEBIN

pastebin.com/BAi9nL3e
-
Discord: Ask in the thread for an invite link.
-

POST YOUR IGN IN THE THREAD ALONGSIDE WHAT GUILD YOU'RE JOINING OR IT WILL BE IGNORED

>Ellinia
Up-to-date with GMS. MEATVIVAL SOON(tm).
ellinia.net/

>Aries
8x/4x/6x v177+ (Updates alongside GMS).
Miss me with that gay shit.
aries.elluel.net/

>Skypia
4x/2x/2x/[5x Quest] v83 with v62 elements. Has up to Chaos Horntail. Small Japanese/English server.. Very cozy.
skypia.online/
Whisper Chow/Spooky/Miku to join.

>GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIAL SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. POST YOUR IGN AND MAYBE YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH.
WHISPER ELYI ON REBOOT FOR A GUILD
APPLY TO Waifus on Windia
Whisper ObtainBooty/Tonu on KHROA
Whisper Chow on Bera
maplestory.nexon.net

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

uni-wz.com/blog-entry-2272.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UjMhBRp57Zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit. Meat coming back????????
Spookvival NOW

2nd 4 rien is shit

xrd for cooki :3c

spookvival now

gay

Oldbois report in
t. newboi

cooki here :3c

Why aren't you playing in Rien yet?

>nostalgia server, where the game still had a soul and a sense of adventure
>no pay2win
>no hp washing
>no vote2win
>rapidly gaining popularity
Yeah the technical side is a bit rough around the edges, but the programmers fixed a huge amount of problems today. It's already infinitely more promising than Royals ever was.

I can beat Gollux far more reliably now.
Did they make it easier or is that just how strong 5th job is?
It's hard to get a handle on it because it's just a party buff.

because it's trash

This
Nobody can even sign up for that shit

What is good for Phantom Stealing

magic bolt from 1st job magicians
it's bugged and does 17000% instead of 170%

really?

Seems like a ruse, but it didn't hurt to try.
Even the slightest of first job buffs became passive so there's not a lot to take there.

When you beat an elite boss and then shortly afterward you get the Sudden Mission to defeat an elite boss.

Does the day roll over at a different time now or did they change daily timers to literally take 24 hours?
It's annoying

Shikigami Haunting

4pst

what time is that cst?

do the math yourself why are you asking me

because you're nice

I can't even register for the game. Fuck no.

i love maplestory

You guys have no idea what you're talking about, Rien is a great server.

Aside from not needing to HP wash or ez pz money flooding the market from gach, the staff is fantastic and they're really hard working.

I know it's new, but suffice it to say, Rien is the best pserver I've played thus far, and I've played several.

Can you please shut the fuck up?

You guys have no idea what you're talking about, Rien is a great server.

Aside from not needing to HP wash or ez pz money flooding the market from gach, the staff is fantastic and they're really hard working.

I know it's new, but suffice it to say, Rien is the best pserver I've played thus far, and I've played several.

Thank you for the 2k free nx, guys :D
Make sure to join Rien!

:D

uni-wz.com/blog-entry-2272.html
Do you skin your damage?
What is best in skins?

pink bean or bust

ALRIGHT WHO THE F

hi can u explain this for me`

lurk moar newboi

lurk what specficly

any way to reduce lag in gms?

czak

Stop all the downloading

saved

What class is made most on Rien?

blaze wizard

People are actually playing KoC? Why?

Flame gears

Ultimate adventures in this?

WHERE SHOULD A BOI GO FOR AUTISM

which server is da best atm

I got this one during one of the Christmas events and it's pretty cool.
Also
>Ellinia's coming back
Might be cool.

come to bera :3c

Bypasses

>GMS
I don't have enough shekels....

literally like $10 for a perm pet that's all you need friend

dont need even a single shekel if you have the 'tism

git gud then, or better yet, join their discord for help.

You're missing out if you stay with GMS.

>You're missing out
Literally on what?

I'm in their discord and the admins are retarded.

>You're missing out if you stay with GMS.
I'm missing out on what exactly? Updated content?

who

Aries is down for maintenance what now

prepare for the big juicy meat about to enter your mouth later this upcoming month

youtube.com/watch?v=UjMhBRp57Zo

what meat

>I'm in their discord and the admins are retarded.
Were you being retarded yourself?

Clear your cookies and cache, and if that doesn't work, use a different browser. Also try the #support channel and ask @Xari.

>I'm missing out on what exactly? Updated content?
The most definitive Maple experience yet.

max comfy

yes

perfecto

where did this song play

>Were you being retarded yourself?
No? Why would you think that? The only thing I've posted in their discord was a question in the support channel asking why the website was inaccessible and they told me it was working and to stop "trolling".

>Clear your cookies and cache, and if that doesn't work, use a different browser. Also try the #support channel and ask @Xari.
Tried that and Xari was actually the one who told me to stop "trolling".

>The most definitive Maple experience yet.
But that would be KMS.

How are you suppose to starforce tyrants? Bouncing up and down between stars looks like it could sink my money extremely quickly

You must have some kind of autistic firewall then. Try registering on a different computer and downloading the client on a mirror if you still want to try.

this meat

thats the whole point. starforce was meant to be a money sink

>You must have some kind of autistic firewall then.
That wouldn't be a factor in this at all.

Either redpill everyone on how it's "the most definitive Maple experience yet" or nobody's joining.

That's why people like noboom enhancement scrolls instead.

Haste, Rage, holy symbol, sharp eyes or some 4th job attacks from other classes

Those things cost quite a bit too. I only have the cape right now at 5* and my shoes and gloves aren't that great. Should I get a shoe or glove first instead of starting to enhance my tyrant cape?

try to get the gains on one first.
They'll treat you right.

>tfw had level 100 aran pre revamp
>didn't played for over two years because i heard they were going to nerf Zero into the ground so i said fuck this game
>decided to come back because whatever
>try my revamped aran
>HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS SO FUCKING FUN WOW

Jesus christ does it get even better? how is he against bosses?

You can use superior shielding wards from the reward point shop plus normal aees to get from 5 to 7 stars for fairly cheap
In the meantime, get your boot belt and maybe gloves if you've already got all your other important clean gear and have money to spend

Need I go over everything wrong about nu-Maple again?

All the essential information is here: It's going to overtake Royals as the #1 nostalgia server, and being based in v83, it's going to retain all of the game's best qualities without anything that ruined the game like potential.

what am I missing out on

I just finished scrolling for my weapon this weekend and msot of my other gear is just potential rolling

if it was rapidly gaining popularity it would have more than one person shitting up the thread with it

anything lower than v150 is shit

>regain all the game's best qualities
lol

That's one way of admitting you're underage.

>no double attacks with my monthly 5 black cubes
Cmon nexon, I need scaling

I've been playing this piece of shit game since Bera was newly opened, there's no value in trying to relive your that childhood experience

>says the one still playing maplestory
xD

Anyone that tries to say they aren't playing maplestory because of nostalgia or addiction is delusional.
The addicts are kids,
The nostalgia shitters are idiots.

Which are you?

>The nostalgia shitters are idiots.
At least you admit it

I'm a manchild, thank you

i'm both

A kidiot?

Still Skypia here. Still cozy and fun, just needs more players.

Give us actual reasons to play this server instead of talking out of your ass. Stating it's not vote2win, not p2w, etc doesn't count. Tell us why a pserver running an outdated version of the game with a shitty source code is more favourable than the official server, without appealing to nostalgia, blaming muh potential, or using the Nexon scapegoat. Make an actual argument instead of aimlessly shilling it like there's 30+ people from here playing it when it's really just you and maybe some other schmuck.
You nostalgiafags call the official version "nu-maple", like we're the cucks in this scenario. You're the ones that hop from broken server to broken server, having to start all over because the server either died or fucked up their source code beyond repair. If that's what you think is fun, good. Go have fun and leave the rest of us out of it. Nobody here cares about nostalgia servers. Even our resident autist royalfag is back on GMS. Ellinia is coming back and that's all a few of us have to ask for.
You've done nothing but start flamewars and shitpost about your shitty server in this general for the past few days. Either be a fucking contribute to this shithole or gtfo outta here.

i honestly doubt a single underage person plays maplestory, and i doubt over 80% of them even know the game exists

fucking this
nobody cares about your nostalgia shit

Do I need a special safety scroll(the one that saves failed scrolls) for superior items?

No, only prots/shielding wards have a special version for tylents

yup

>all these hideous designs that are hard to read on the fly
Top left is the worst offender but damn, everything but bottom left and maybe bottom right would be painful.