What triggers you when it comes to cars, Veeky Forums?

What triggers you when it comes to cars, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ns.umich.edu/new/releases/21035-women-drivers-outnumber-men-but-still-drive-less
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

women getting up on my rear bumper at a stop light in their fuck huge SUV. The reason for this is because they're too short and can't see over the steering wheel, let alone the hood.

doing a vin check and the car has 250k+ instead of 36k

people who drive 5 below the limit

Porsche Cayenne
Fuck anyone that drives that piece of shit

People who take wide left turns

>cars with "infotainment" screens
>cars with no/shitty window visibility

people that slow down to less than 10 mph or just completely stop to turn

>oh neat, this guy has a 5.0 mustang
>he'll probably be quick, so I'll get behind him
>turns out he's the slowest fucker on the road

>Go look at car with "For Sale" sign
>owner blocks VIN and removes license plate
>call, ask, refuses to give VIN for background check
>"You could use it to steal my car dude."

those Mk4 Supra Turbos that were turned in for Cash4Clunkers.

my list is too long, so i'll keep it brief....

EVERY OTHER CUNT ON THE FUCKIN ROAD
and pedestrians
and cyclists
ESPECIALLY FUCKIN CYCLISTS
CUNTS

Cash for clunkers makes my stomach churn. Watching the cars get destroyed is about as bad as watching someone strangle to death a helpless animal.

>DUDE I ALMOST HAD YOU - Paul Walker 1973-2013 RIP

101% the driver is a moron who thinks his civic or base subaru is a racekar

I don't understand this. Is this like a personal thing?

Landau tops on cars made after the 1980s

holy shit lold, I didn't even know that was still a thing.

/agree 100%

no way!
americunts still like this shit?

Never thought but than me hated them, but it really is a corny oldie touch that is really unnecessary.

I saw like a 2015 Caddy XTS with one just the other day. I know damn well the dealer doesn't offer that option so someone actually went and got that put on and paid for it which is incredible.

Even 90s cars are pushing it. Pic related is perhaps the last acceptable car with a landau top.

My girlfriend's friend saying she drives slowly in the far left lane on the highway on purpose because she's trying to make people drive safely and slowly, and that no one needs to go faster than 60.

Cash for Clunkers was a blight economically and as an enthusiast.

now that car suits it, i had a Monte Carlo with what we call a vinyl roof , it suited that car too.

but just looks fuckin ridiculous

I remember when the list came out afterward.
>1 GNX on it

i hate people who dont take wide left turns, like people who clip the turning lane when exiting the stop.

Holy fuck this. It pisses me off so fucking much.

It was a troll list. Like some dumbshit would sell his Bentley for that. Fucking people fell hard for that shit.

When ever I see cars that clearly start over 60k dirty as fuck. I saw a dude in a fucking bmw m6 a week ago that had a clear dirt ridge from front to back and all windows with dirty smudges on them. I just can't fathom spending that much money on something and have it ridiculously dirty.
>mfw

This thing

it looks like a friend

Not even a huge car guy but I can't watch those Youtube videos of the engines being destroyed per C4C's rule. A lot of them kept going and trying to run as more silica was poured into their oil filler hole. Too many good vehicles taken from the potential used market. I get butthurt about:

>OBD emissions crap that stores codes so I can't reset the ECU and pass the test to renew my registration.
>the stereotypical "Audi Asshole"
>sport bike idiots doing 90+ in 50mph zone
>Harley fags that use those obnoxious loud pipes
>rust, dealing with rust and finding more, busting my knuckles because the rusted bolt rounded off, working under the car and the rust rains down into eyes and mouth, when my muffler rusts off and passes me at the stoplight, finding out my oil pan rusted and is leaking, when the trunk floor rusts and the spare tire almost falls out
>when pricks go on those mass car window bashing sprees

Non functional mods

This is Veeky Forums
Automatic transmissions send people into a spell of autism so hard that it extends the autistic spectrum to undiscovered levels.

It might be lame, but it's cooler than a minivan and it's functionally identical. The ecoboost AWD version lauches pretty fast, too. If I had money to burn and a bunch of spawn to schlep around I'd consider the Flex.

It is better than a mini van and the back seat is cavernous, I'd rather rave an Accord EX-L for the family, but the Flex isn't completely cucked in my book, it at least tries to be different.

YOU KNOW WHAT TRIGGERS MEEEEE!
THE WAY THIS CAR RUSTS!!!!

>full size neo-station wagon
kys pleb

Any crossover. Just get a fucking SUV, cuck.

Either they're too small to actually haul shit around in, throwing the "utility" component out the window, or too fuck big to be an efficient commuter vehicle. Worst of both worlds.

People who got 5 under in one lane then get all uppity when you tailgate and try to get them to let you pass

either go the speed of traffic or pull over you fucksticks

bonus points if they flip you off or brake check, I usually just blow by them at that point :^)

(((Mechanics)))

slow drivers.

why do people not understand the concept of fast lane/slow lane? its like bro if you're planning on driving the exact same fucking speed side by side of another car in the right lane, just get in the fucking right lane. some of us got places to be

Tractors.

If you've ever lived in a rural area, you've probably considered buying a gun just so that you can blast the next inbred farmer driving his fucking farm equipment down the only road you can use to get to school/work in the morning at 5mph and fucking REFUSING to pull off and let people pass.

FUCKING USE THE BIGASS FUCKOFF TRUCK WE ALL KNOW YOU HAVE TO TOW THE FUCKING THING. That's what it's for, right?

chill dude, youre on their territory. respect the farmer

>Driving 5 under on the left lane.

>Driving the same speed on both lanes, blocking anyone from passing

>Drivers not getting out of your way when they clearly see you are going more than 30 over the limit from a mile away.

>Fast cars driving slow.

Fuck farmers, im a different poster but i can tell you right now that farmers get a fuck ton of tax brakes.
Easy to do hard work when you pay the Mexicans to do it.

Anybody ever notice that the folks who always want to speed on the freeway sound like douches?

Yeah I want to slap the fuck out of people who do this

don't get me started on them fucking cyclists, dude

>be in car or on motorbike
>laws everywhere
>be on bike
>please, do whatever the fuck you want and rape a child

if you want to share the road with motorized vehicles at least abide by the same rules, ya cunts!

also, here in yuropoor cuckcountry they just approved a law that state that if you have to pass a cyclist you have to leave at least 1.5 meters between you and him...FML

>if you have to pass a cyclist you have to leave at least 1.5 meters between you and him
They've had that here for a few years. Most people slow right down to match the bikes speed from behind and then drop gear to fly by them which usually freaks the bikes out.

Cyclists. Women is their fucking maibatsu monstrositys.
Semis that need to pass eachother for whatever fucking reason.

Men complaining about women drivers.

>BUOBAUIOGUAIOBUBBBBBUT WOMEN DON'T DRIVE SO IT DOESN'T COUNT!

Fuck off.

Fatal crashes yes but the very vast majority of non-fatal crashes is all women.

there are less women driving than men, hence women causing else accidents. sorry that bursts your safe space bubble friendo.

>See fucking maniac going 30 over the limit
>Block his ass so he would slow the fuck down

>when they're so close all you can see is their windshield and they're pissed off face and your turn off is coming up and you'll have to brake at some point

ns.umich.edu/new/releases/21035-women-drivers-outnumber-men-but-still-drive-less
>when accounting for miles driven, men drive 59% more yet cause 73.5% of fatal accidents

Men are worse drivers.

>fatal accidents
There it is again. Statistically, women cause the most non-fatal though.

>he thinks non fatal accidents are worse than fatal accidents

Only one type of accidents matter. Also, post proof women cause more non-fatal accidents.

We're not bad drivers, just risky.

Women usually can't get good laptimes or even handle RWD cars. Usually.

>inb4 risk is bad
human life isn't valuable pussy. there's always another schmuck lined up to replace you. welcome to the real world asshole, now buy a miata and learn to drift.

>he just runs into you instead
>user's last words: "at least he's going to be at fault"
>maniac's last words: "fuck fault i'm gonna be dead"

So your definition of good drivers are drivers that are
>more likely to kill other people and drift

Fuck right?

I live near Bradenton and these brain-dead middle-aged housewives drive those fucking things all the time and act like it's some sort of 911. They also hog the road uncontrollably and god forbid that you get even close to over taking them.

I've seen at least 10 different girls hit something in a parking lot, and just drive off bawling, while someone's mirror is dangling off of the car they hit. Girls also tend to get into more non-fatal crashes, so go fuck yourself with that sjw shit.

It's a limit not a target.

People selling a car without the full service history. How much of a mug do you think I am?

>Driving on dual carriageway
>In left lane (slow lane in Britistan)
>cyclist filters and runs a red
>his speed is extremely slow
>can't overtake him because right lane is full of speeding psychos rushing to the next red light
>just far out enough from curb to stop me squeezing my tiny shitbox through
>there's a fucking cycle path along the road

I hate when cyclists refuse to use cycle paths along busy roads.

You know what's nutty, when I'm on my motorcycle I'm geared to the teeth and I'm still scared some random cager faggot is going to run me over at a 4 way stop

Then some lolly ass faggot with no gear on just burns right through 4 ways stops like he hasn't just a care in the world.

Cyclists are the biggest faggots to ever roam this gentle earth.

I hate this so much. I saw a guy doing 55 in a 75 zone driving a brand new camaro ZL1.

Look at that RX8 in the C4C lot. That hurts

I like this thing

I have no idea how cyclists don't die as much as people on motorbikes. They're basically the equivalent of 3rd world motorcyclists, if you've ever experienced them. Their philosophy is: "If there's any space at all, go that way". Even if that way is a sidewalk, or a highway.

Put your fucking blinker on then ya shit. If you're gonna turn, INDICATE THAT YOU'RE GOING TO TURN. If the fucker doesn't go around you or slow down at all, then fuck him, you gave him a heads up already

there's this mexican ricer that I live near. every night he drives up and down my street in his shitbox accord that he attached a huge fucking fart-can to, it sounds like someone is holding up a megaphone to a beehive. he also really likes to accelerate when he sees people walking or biking down the road so they can get an earful of his sikk ryde.

It's the speed limit for a reason.

You are not entitled to go faster.

Get off my road ya transgemdered

Bull fucking shit. I fit a stage grand piano in a crossover, your argument is invalid.

People who think that their Chevy suburban or tahoe (or GMC/Caddy versions) are something special. They're the equivalent of what minivans or station wagons were. Child haulers to soccer practice.

People who creep on a light thinking it will go faster.

People who pull their cellphones out at a light and stare at it until the light changes and they just go because they see traffic around them moving out of their peripherals.

People who tailgate me

I see them fairly often in my area. South jersey here. There's a lot of construction and rebuilding from sandy going on in the beach towns still so every once in a while I'll be stuck on the one lane bridge behind a fucking tractor going 10 in a 45

I hate the cyclists who, instead of moving over on to the shoulder that's 12 feet wide, will move closer into the lane when they hear cars and trucks coming from behind. The shoulder is as wide as the lane in some of these areas but they still ride in the lane. Fuck them

shaer teh road!!!!1
>select all images with bicycles

It's people like you that make men pay more for car insurance than women

This. They all have the aesthetics of a jellybean too.

>city postman in a 6 foot wide steel framed bike with 200kgs of post on it
>I know no traffic laws except "kinda give priority to the right if they're not being slow"
>tfw middle aged cucks in sport BMWs honk at me when I cross in front of them
next time I'm gonna stop and ask them what their concern is

People who have their for lights on all the time.

One night some faggot in a w211 had both his high beams and fog lights on,shit seriously blinded me.

The worst cyclists are the ones in gimp suits on their spindly little road bicycles thinking they're the next Bradley Wiggins. These pricks seem the most likely to disregard cycle paths, ignore red lights and give way signs and give drivers shit for overtaking their pathetic arses going 20 mph in a 60 zone. And then they get to work drenched in sweat after exercising their bodies and superiority complexes and DEMAND that they have somewhere special to put their 1,000,000円 """"planet saver"""". Fucking cunts, the lot of them.

Even funnier when the sedan isn't even American. Search Google Images for "landau camry", it's horrifying.

lmao

not as bad as“If one day the speed kills me, don't cry. Because I was smiling.” though....

He didn't even say that shit but every kid with a plastidipped automatic piece of shit quotes it like a fucking bible verse.

>People who creep on a light thinking it will go faster.
this triggers me so much

how bout a sum of ALL incidents

>just approved a law
That was part of my driving theory test in 2005.

What is it with Veeky Forums and their hatred for women? They're better drivers than men.

This. Everytime i want to go BRAPBRAPBRAP BRAP in my shitbox theres some fud driving a v8 10 miles below the speed limit holding up traffic. Usually with a nissan rouge matching his speed in the slow lane

I've seen landaus on brand-new caddies and they dont look too bad. But it just looks weird on a malibu or camry. But i dont hate them. Landau tops and pop-up headlights are two things that I think should make a comeback.

People who think electric cars are the way of the future.

That's not a landau top

L

O

N

D

O

N

And you're not entitled to impede traffic cunt. What if the person behind you was an undercover police officer? Or an EMT on the way to his job. Or some lady with half a baby sticking out of her cooch?
Stop being a dickhead and move over, it's the law .

® Unnecessary weight
® Traction / Stability control
® Automatic transmissions
® Electronically-filtered throttles
® Electronic steering
® 4x4s that never see off-road use and should be RWD
® Open differentials or "electronically-controlled" differentials