imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/7gQnG4W.gifv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sweet, we're going through a thread a day just like the real generals.

Never 4get

this thread dies too often.

might as well try here thought its dead as fuck
i wanna try this game out for the first time but i wanna do it with someone
so any yuro fag willing to play?

I wouldn't recommend bringing experienced players to your first Terraria experience. The game is full of wonders and secrets for YOU to discover. Say I joined your game, I would trivialize the challenge and ruin your Terraria experience without trying.

I have trouble getting great architecture put together. Is there a roll image for a random build? I focus too much on just getting to the next tier of equipment or whatever.

I need ideas for NPC gulags. Compact, useful housing that preferably looks/can be tweaked to look nice.

yippee

Is there even a point to using TShock if you're playing with like 2 friends?

Not really.

everytime I build somewhere, there's a demon altar underneath my base
> .jpg

rolling

Got a guide for how they made that 2hu mv?

Thoughts?

Some changes

Looks good. Only change I can think of is adding a foundation, but I'm not sure if that would even improve it.

Thank you. Yeah, I do plan on adding a cellar that'll lead to a storage area, like this one I made in a previous build
i.imgur.com/7gQnG4W.gifv

(too tired to convert it into a webm now)

alright, please rate

Got a lot of books and bricks for a caveman cave there.

Pssshhhhht, kid. I can see where the wooden beams end and where the ebonwood wall begins.

going in for a second time

BUT HOW DO YOU GET TO THE UPPER FLOOR

good way to practice

also rate

How's this for a foundation?

Let's not worry about that.

Basement and the ground floor are too connected, and the stairs look weird going to nowhere like that.

I would put a double row of blocks as the basement ceiling/ground floor floor, and I'd actually make a "fake" entrance with a door going into the wall down to the basement if you know what I mean. Since you didn't put any doors to "back rooms" or to stairways, it looks weird that there's just one set of stairs and that it leads to the basement of all places.

/v/ thread isn't being super helpful at the moment so I figured I'd try here:
Essentially I want to start a new Expert Terraria playthrough, hopefully with one or two friends, but we've played the game pretty damn thoroughly. Last time we played through was shortly after Moonlord came out, but from what I gather not a /whole/ lot has been added since then.
My sticking point is mods; I haven't played with them before and I think they could really refresh the experience for me and my friends, but I'm not sure which mods are any good and which to avoid. I've been messing around with them for a few hours now but it's difficult to judge the balance and fun value of mods without investing the time for a full playthrough, and even then, it wouldn't be indicative of what it would be like playing with friends. I was wondering if anybody had run through a modded game recently, and what mods you'd recommend or advise to stay away from. I'd also like to run a larger world using the custom terrain generator, but from what I understand that could cause memory issues if I do it with too many mods.

Any advice would be appreciated.