/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

>We cuti edition

>/hsg/ Tournament Information
The EU semifinals and finals will be played out the upcoming week. Check the thread and discord for up-to-date info

>Deck lists, news etc:
liquidhearth.com/
hearthstoneplayers.com/
hearthhead.com/
hearthpwn.com/
heartharena.com/

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

>/hsg/ general talk & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

>Optimal pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up 6100g before each expansion. This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April.

previously: >169635119

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CC5tq-FjnVY?t=1137
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More card reveals when?

ELISE IS FOR __________

starting on 17th

Shoving up my ass to clean my intestines.

How do I improve this deck? Only played casual and it's fine against meme decks, but not sure if it's good enough to ladder.

When is the last part of the EU tournament?

Play warrior.

post cards that would singlehandedly save ungoro from being a shit expansion

>Shaman quest
>Play 3 elementals
>All overload is now extra mana

Shaman is saved!

Am I the only one that misses a song in the trailer?

Looks like it needs N'Zoth desu

>1/3 priest wins
>50 priest card quest
>Make deck of 30 priest cards
>Beat pirate warrior and reno lock
>Complete quest

Are those decks supposed to be hard to beat or something?

>over 200 games in the last 5 days
>Still stuck on rank 8-6 hell

Kill me...

youtu.be/CC5tq-FjnVY?t=1137

Remember the shitshow that was the TGT announcement? :^)

cancelled due to mtg morons

when Sylvanas gets taken out of standard, can I disenchant her for 1600 dust or do I get rid of my spare now?

hhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggghhh

1600 dust refund then you can disenchant for 400

Dust it now famalam

bait, don't do this

I miss this brawl.

tfw the guy never conceded

>wake up
>it's not the 17th yet

>1 Tauren 4 sluts

What did Team 5 mean by this?

>quit the game because it's shit
>come back months later because 2 hour WoW maintenance
>jump into arena with my 1-2 deck
>get two easy as fuck wins
>second guy adds me as a friend and tells me to go fuck myself for using an old deck
tryhards btfo

Ever since the Eu tourney i'm convinced all these posts are made by that 'cuckfromsweden' /pol/ poster

>be new
>get matched with people with Legendaries and full decks
nice game

>what is reno

I can't help but feeling that this new Quest mechanic is just a worse Elise.

Elise is greatly balanced IMO.
Its fun, has a great trade off (you get Legendary cards, but they aren't strictly good), and you have descent control on when you get it while only taking 1 deck slot.

Also it creates tons of archtypes, you can build it on fatigue warrior, mill rogue, cycle druid or w/e you want.

On the other hand, the new Priest Quest card forces priest into Deathrattle piest, has a shitty trade off of needing to stuff your deck with Deathrattle cards which are a small selection as it is, and it gives you a early game since you are down a card.

Its dragon priest all over again, they just pushed another archetype on us again..

So were definitely getting a "Discover a Discover" card this expansion right?

do quests shift the balance of going first vs second?

>discover an adapt minon
for sure

every aspect of hearthstone is bad and unplayable
but idiot fanboys will support anything blizzard makes

Can you pre-purchase UG with Amazon coins?

>2017
>he still plays wow
>playing wow so much that you need something to do when it's down for 2 whole hours

every aspect of you is suicidal but idiotic you will keep on being alive

great post underage eurofag
or australian, same garbage at this point

nice argument fagtron you sure showed me with your hot opinion

Only thing i hope for is that new expansion makes King Krush viable for hunters

>Save up 6100g before each expansion.
Why such a specific number

soooo why do you keep posting here? is your life really that miserable that you have to seek negative attention on threads for a game you clearly hate

365*50/3=6083 which is really close to 6100 gold.

Stop samefagging, you look sad and stupid.

>Pre-purchashing with like 5 cards revealed
>Purchasing anything with real money

Everyone who preorders this shit is a godamn moron

taking bets on what the 1 drop that will singlehandedly ruin the new expansion will be. 1/2: adapt perhaps?

50 gold per day, 3 sets per year

You can earn more than 50 gold per day.

1/3 adept

+2 attack
+1 spell damage
Deal 1 random damage per spell cast
Gain +1 attack per spell cast

Brode in 2014: Just wait till the meta slows down and all these cool new cards will be amazing!

Brode in 2015: Just wait till the meta slows down and all these cool new cards will be amazing!

Brode in 2016: Just wait till the meta slows down and all these cool new cards will be amazing!

Probably Brode in 2017: Just wait till the meta slows down and all these cool new cards will be amazing!

>Turn one 4/2
I want to believe Team 5 is not this retarded.

if you bot (then you have basically infinite gold) or actually play the game (then you should kys urself)

>Come back to HS
>Last day of the season
>Encountering nothing but netdecks at rank 21

What the fuck even, how is this possible?

>undertaker

If you're going to be an obtuse cunt then just stop asking questions.

>new players in HS

it's people coming back to HS, like you.

Why do you use 50 gold then? Is it the average quest reward?

how about adapt a discover minion?

adapt has the same choices for all minions

>Questing explorer
>Whenever you play a quest gain +10/+10
>1mana 1/4

for now user...
classic set was forever standard and people crafted things from it based on this assumption

He's not the poster, but yes 50g is a decent average daily gold income spread over a year.

I wanted to edit the OP to include start saving up ~120 days before a new expansion or 2 weeks into the latest one. But other people made the thread.

>queue arena out of boredom
>priest pally hunter

which one? pally has buff shit, hunter is(was?) fast and priest has op talonpriests

I'm glad there's a preorder cardback, I only have 6k gold atm and needed a justification to spend money on the game.

priest is statistically the best but it all depends on your ability to draft talonpriests and other op cards from this expansion so your score is entirely rng and not skill. pally is an okay tier 2, and hunter is garbage.

They make your opening hand bad regardless.

If you bot an additional 50g from today on you'll have around 10k/11k gold when the expansion launches.

Why would you spend money on some ugly cardback you don't even see yourself?

>spend 60 bucks on a pre-order
>get 2 or 3 bad legendaries

WEW LAD this sounds like every expansion pre-order I've seen people do in the past 3 years

>60 packs
>2 or 3 legendaries
How optimistic are you? I'd expect one from that.

After botting for three years I'm still waiting to get caught in one of the """""massive""""" """""ban"""""waves.

Oh wait Hearthstone has no botting detection and the handful of people that get manually reported and banned aren't even actually banned.

They get a 6 month Hearthstone suspension :^)

So second offenders get a permanent HS ban? Nope 18 month HS suspension :^^)

So botting.
Yay or Nay?
What are the risks, anyone ever been caught?

hmm this is hard. I like goons pally and can see how op those 1 mana buffs would be on a cheap draft but I know priest can get dirty with kabal stuff. priest is probably the safer bet right?

why is there such a sudden uptick in botting posts? is there a bot for sale someone's advertising? or is it just one guy who has to keep letting us know about his botting for some strange reason

Hearthranger gives 2 hours of free botting per day, enough for 50g of win farming. This general used to be completely dominated by botting in 2014 when crawler was instantly cracked.

So the free botting on top of the new jew antics by Blizzard make more people realize how this game isn't worth the grinding time or money investment, but botting gives all the pro's without any cons.

blizzard promised all bans starting from 2015 (iirc) would be permanent

of course I wouldn't be surprised if they were full of shit

report this faggot

report this shill

>blizzard promised all bans starting from 2015 (iirc) would be permanent

They aren't. In 2016 (pic related) a couple of bans were handed out against injection based bots, same 6 month suspensions from the small 2014 ban.

Unless this was a second offense which made it 18 months.

Stay made and fork over your cash for me, you obedient little faggot :^)

the risk is you dont have to play hearthstone as much and can do better stuff with your time

and when you do feel like playing hearthstone you will have a nice collection and can actually have FUN playing the game instead of just netdecking one of the best decks, because winning is all that matters

learn the rules before posting here redditor

Another 2 hours of free botting well spent.

Just remember to thank the whales for spending hundreds of dollars on a childrens card game just to play meta decks.

Well some guy just slam executed my zombie chow

What even is this

every other thread I see you (and others or possibly its just samefagging) spamming about how cool you are for botting. how starved are you for attention? why do you keep shilling this program? we get it, you're a bitter poorfag and you hate people wasting disposable income on stupid games.

Does conceded mean you lost or won?

Insta concede to prevent climbing above a certain rank or for example against priests.

Actual winrate is 83% currently.

You don't know the origins of this general my man.

So hows that saving up going /hsg/?

You didn't blow your load on MSOG packs did you?

possibly a play 50 warrior cards quest

or maybe i know botting used to be big but died down and i can also see that it's only recently some faggot clearly got bored of the game but can't quit due to sunk cost so he bots for 2 hours a day (too poor to even pay for a full bot) and desperately posts about it in order to feel superior to cash-spending plebs who still like the game

got 170 gold since I stopped playing after meme streets came out and was shit

You seem to be quite worked up over some /hsg/ shitposter.

If you like the game so much and are happy to spend a lot of money on it because its so enjoyable, what are you doing in a general that shits all over it as 90% of the posts?

>tfw wild growth into swipe is too slow

I actually got super lucky with MSOG and got Kazakus, Patches & Wickerflame from ~30 packs.

I got ~2k gold and am hoping for some good luck again, but since there are going to be so many class specific legos, im sure Im gonna be fucked.

I can only assume that unlike MSOG where you got those 2~3 good Legos that are either faction or neutral and you are set for the whole expansion, here if you want to have some fun youll probably need that specific class legendary, which means F2P like me are gonna eat shit.

on the other hand I can now DE tons of shit from LoE and what not.

i don't even spend money on HS but you have to be just short of retarded to not notice this dude shilling his dumbass bot and griping about 'le dumb ppl spend money on games reeee im so superior' lately

You need 4 legendaries to play every single meta deck including murloc decks during MSOG.

You'll need at least 10+ legendaries to achieve the same in ungoro.

I can't wait to get 2 legendaries from my pre-order.

You seem to be spending way too much time here. I've noticed a couple of bot posts a while ago yes. Can't really say it makes me foam around the mouth, but whatever floats your boat.

Man it feels so fucking bad losing to bots I really hope they fix the powerlevel between cards because losing to the 20th shaman in a row is fucking disgraceful

Chill out.

1.3 months until shaman is fucking garbage my man

Those aren't even bots, a couple might be.

When does the patch hit?
They said end of month and there are only a few hours left of this month