Wait, youre bringing back the fuck RANGER looking like some gay concept car?

Wait, youre bringing back the fuck RANGER looking like some gay concept car?

But really, whats up with that grill.
I wanted the ranger back, but fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

ford.co.uk/Cars
youtu.be/Ib4SM6CJUbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares, pickup trucks aren't supposed to look good. As long as it doesn't look like an abomination, it's fine.

Looks like a world car and smaller than the tacoma...I'm interested.

smaller than a tacoma? i dont know man.
doesnt look lighter either

supposedly they will change the front styling.

WHOS WIZARD CUM HAVE YOU SWALLOWED TO KNOW SUCH THINGS

I just read car magazines and articles, man. theyve been talking about the Ranger and the new Bronco for a while now, and while Ford hasn't released the look of either, they've talked about them a lot.

>new bronco

any info?

F150 V6 with a 2.5L I4 ecoboost option
Probably manual option to appeal to jeep crowd
Probably just a big Escape with off-road capabilities

just that it will be based on the Ranger platform, but aside from that, nothing.

people worried that it would basically be a rebadged Everest or Explorer, but Ford have said that won't be the case.

the only real info we do know, is that supposedly, it will be "Smaller than the Bronco ll, but Bigger than the original Bronco".

Apparently they are going to try and compete with the Wrangler for the "small sporty off road suv" market.

i just want classic bronc style with an even bigger motor.
fucking progression

You wouldn't buy one anyway, so why the fuck would Ford cater to you?

ive owned 2 fords, one of them a glorious 1995 ranger that is still kicking ass with 3 wheels in the grave. Shes got a couple of years left with my love, already past 300k mi.

Ive always wanted an 80s bronco, but any existing one these days is broken rusty shit.
Maybe a new model is my chance.

It's gonna be a generic Colorado/Canyon look alike with a Ford logo on it. Pretty ugly and pig fat. As long as it has a Turbo Diesel option I will buy. If it doesn't then I won't. The ranger look Inlike is the 2007

The turbo diesel has already been confirmed (that's the only reason they're even making it is to compete with Coloranyon) but we're waiting to see if it's 4 or 5 cylinders.

It's going to be an Aussie ranger with a mustang grille

Ah look, it's another "I don't like the look of what I'm not used to" thread.
>the only real info we do know, is that supposedly, it will be "Smaller than the Bronco ll, but Bigger than the original Bronco"
Think you've got it the opposite way around, but this.
It'll basically be a Ford version of Toyota's FJ Cruiser rebody of a Prado.

>Ive always wanted an 80s bronco, but any existing one these days is broken rusty shit.
>Maybe a new model is my chance.
Then you need to open your fucking eyes. There's plenty of clean Broncos popping up from time to time.

Just get a v6 taco. Or a full size Chevy if you need tow more.

Ford a shit

i have a friend who owns one ad they are very common where i live
the wildtrak version (google it) looks better and desu the design itself is kinda good imo

looks arent why you should buy it though. its the 3.2 turbodiesel people want

im actually surprised ford is letting it compete with the f-150. given theyre almost completely different but still

Will this affect the rangers currently sold in oversea markets? i was interested in them but ill probably wait for a facelift

it might, the reason this is all going on at once is the ranger is nearing the end of it's lifespan. so they will refresh it, and reintroduce it to the US.

I imagine the Eu Ranger will only be affected insofar as any upgrades go, the styling will probably follow EU Ford styling

>gas pickups
What if I don't want to have to rebuild the engine every 60k miles?

What if you changed the fucking oil once in a while

IT LOOKS LIKE THEY TOOK A SAWS-ALL TO A CROSSOVER/SUV FFS

>EU Ford styling
No such thing any more ford is a global brand.

>As long as it doesn't look like an abomination
But it does, so it's not fine.

Hence why I'm saving up for a decent 4×4 late model compact ranger. I don't need a full size pick up and if I wanted a midsize truck, I'd get an explorer sport Trac

which is why shit like the Ford Ranger or Ford Everest are unavailable in the US market, and have unique styling right?
ford.co.uk/Cars

One Ford, sure, but theyve been slowly going back to their old ways, with region specific models. And the styling in Op's pic is what EU Ford's styling is.

the ranger isn't even from yurop

So? since they stopped selling it in the US it's been EU only. (maybe south America?)

and there still other models that dont get sold here

It's designed in Australia, built in Thailand and sold all over the world

MCM did a paid review on one only like a year ago, how do you faggots not know about this already?

youtu.be/Ib4SM6CJUbs

Source please?

>form over function

Ive had enough of function. function has only made godawful blobs out of vehicles due to "muh safety" and "muh aerodynamics"

fuck aerodynamics. unless it fucking flies, I dont give a fuck.

and Fuck this overengineered safety that just bloats the pricetag. Give me a steering wheel airbag and a seatbelt. The rest is on a car-to-car basis.

Good thing it's a good looking truck then.
Must be difficult applying a blanket irrational hate on anything you're not used to.

Sorry m8, Ford had the hexagonal grill first.

the current facelift ranger was only introduced in 2014 though

huh , time flies