/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Next month sleeve edition

>NEWS
GBF collab event is LIVE. Check the pastebin for details.

2/26 UPDATE IS UP: (Goblin mage and Piercing rune nerfs)
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0074

shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0073

GBF Pastebin:
pastebin.com/3U2KM9p5

============
Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

============
Learn about the mechanics and classes here:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR

FAQ for newbies:
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

============
Netdeck and Meta trends:
shadowlog.com/trend/
game-ai.jp/

============
Good cards to pick in Take Two (Arena) (credit to @pekonyan_sv):
imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Take 2 Card Rankings from some dude called msmochi (Warning: Severely outdated):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

============
Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U

Art package (Basic, Classic, DE, ROB):
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

============
A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Ranked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f72zxEe7vSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>open new thread
>have to scroll down to get past the OP

this is ridiculous

Wow, quite the general you got yourselves here. I won't lie to youse - I'm jealous. Better share the memes, or things is gonna get ugly.

Why is mastema such a shit card?

hahah after switching from seraph to daria because i got fucking tilted i haven't seen a single daria in my hand for 5 games i'm just going to kill myself now

I usually don't care about sleeves but I might get that Date one.

daria bricks is no meme my buddy

She is not shit.

she is just a blood card

>trying to win 1 forest game for daily in unranked with my janky ass forest deck
>fighting full meta decks
>they take forever """thinking...""" as if their ranked points depended on it
Today isn't a good day.

anyone in the general managed to get 20/20 arena wins?
I only play arena when i have free tickets and its hard for me to win 5 games.
looking for some advise from people who play alot of arena or just general advise.
and before you tell me to look at OP i know about the card rankings, but I think it's not enough to just pick the best cards during the drafting stage to go 5-0

Rinonsense does not keep
Rinosausu-san , the protagonist of this deck

Doie, this is a card game, if having the better constructed deck was enough then you'd never lose

Datamining user reporting.

I noticed some odd regarding the game files - with Chapter Nexus to be specific. The thing is that these scripts are only available in the eng batch.

Could this be some elaborated ruse by the translation team?

>they take forever """thinking..."""
This is legit one of the things that pisses me off the most, especially when they play such an obvious move.

I want to fuck Mastema.

>nerfs
They have some balls to call this a nerf

The "best" cards don't even matter much in T2,since it could come with some kind of retard that instantly made the other trash pair look marginally better.

Example is when I drafted sword and it fucking offered me bahamut and meme castle. Makes the other tsubaki/albert pair look infinitely better in an instant.

>perfect curve into floral
feels like I'm playing last expansion again
albert is just the icing on the cake

>It's blood or sword who goes first episode
>thinking for at least 15-30 seconds
>drops their obvious 1 drop aggro card

Why the fuck you would even do that

Odd thing is that I have been drafting based on the highest score and got a coupled of 5-0s.

I haven't played much T2 since RoB, but back in DE, my pick priority is Forest > Sword > Shadow > Rune > the rest. Not sure how much it will change these days.

I just go into hyper waiting mode whenever someone does this shit to me. Just fucking make them wait back every turn,suddenly they will start picking up the paces.

>"thinking"
Or more like he was afk/tabbed out like I am most of the time in the beginning of my turns

It means they fucked off from their computer after they mulliganned.

>no sanicblader
>it's either goblin or vanguard
Seems pretty hard to me.

>waah why isn't this deck archetype dead after nerfing it?

Dragon didn't deserve this meta. Just when it was about to get good, too.

>implying I give a shit
>implying I even pay attention during the enemies turn and don't just tab out then tab back in to see an empty board of mine and wonder what happened

Is midrange sword viable?

>nerfing

Who here /master but never aced an arena once/?

>not beast dominator and temptress

arena is shit, i just retire instantly with the tickets for the 1 pack

/who poorfag arena grinder here/

/only played arena once but 5-0'd it/

Tried to play it for the granblue missions then felt utter disgust quickly.

if this is true, how did you not get motivated to play more?
in my 2 5-0 games i got 2 packs and 200 gold each.
this is crazy value

arena is much more fun than ranked, how are you even enjoying this game?

>go first
>go first
>go first
>go first
>go first
>go first
What the FUCK is going on. If it wouldnt be online I would think this shit is rigged. 2 or 3 three time in a row is okay, tough luck. But after the sixth (6.) time IN A ROW Im starting to question this shit.

>arena is much more fun than ranked, how are you even enjoying this game?
no, playing with a garbage deck is not more fun than playing with an actual good deck

>haha guys it's totally random, so much fun right

no

spotted the netdeckers

>arena is much more fun than ranked, how are you even enjoying this game?
>get lucky with drafts and draw
>so fun guys
Go back to hsg.

>playing in cancerous constructed mode

>Arisa is a stupid girl that couldn't understand that she's not in a real world
>shadow hag is even more stupid to show up and tell her about it

is that supposed to be an insult
>wow u use good decks haha

Draft good curve
You want to play 2 drop into 3 drop into 4 drop into 5 drop into 4 drop + 2drop into 5 drop + 2 drop into big minion that wins you the game

Draft some removal, talking damaging spells and hard removal for 5 mana
Pick board clears, these are amazing for comebacks
Pick minions with powerful evolve effects so you can just win games turn 4,5 if your opponent doesn't have this(floral fencer, dragon warrior, squall lancer)
Draft big minions or similar that actually win you the game aka win more cards or in general win conditions(something like albert or satan, gilgamesh, genesis, seraph, mordekai)

If your deck has too many 2 drops and 3 drops draft some card draw
If you have to many big minions draft 2 drops even if they are shit or you'll get run over

You want half of your deck to be 2-3 drops and a few win conditions aka big guys

>get forced a draft of an okay lego/gold and a memeshit vs 2 memeshits
>never draw your okay lego/gold
>meanwhile opponent drops olivia turn 9 satan turn 10 and oh they went 2nd too
Yea fuck off.

That's 1/64 user, it can actually be quite common. I used to have all 9 wincon card stuck in the bottom 10 cards

Got my 20th win around 2 weeks ago. Not really much advice to give other than what's kinda obvious, but to recap:

Top Crafts:
Sword
Shadow
Dragon
Haven/Forest
Blood
Rune

While drafting, if given the choice between two good cards versus a great card and a terrible card, choose the former.

Get 2 drops when you can, preferably earlier in the draft since you can't be sure you'll get offered more later.

Make sure to draft removal for big guys, especially now that Bahamut is a thing. You'll usually get a few 5 cost single target removals. I always try to draft 2 when possible.

Pick cards that pretty much guarantee 2 for 1s and "surprise cards" like storm/rush cards or shit like fencer so you can trade your 2/2 into theirs on turn 3 for free or whatever and snowball.

Don't waste your evo points like a retard. It's usually the correct play to evolve on turn 4 when going second, but use your judgement.

Need help on what to make the last couple of cards in this. They must not be commanders.
Some ideas I had were: +2 DoD or 2x Jeno or 2x Banner or 2x Wind God or 2x Fangblade

can anyone here post a dirt rune deck?
Want to make some nep neps suffer.

>no albert

what the fuck are you doing

The only reason to run Jeno and Blitz is to save evo points for Albert. I know they're good cards on their own, but there are better options if evo points are a none issue.

Also, no DoD in an aggro deck is pretty much auto lose to Goblinmount.

It's only fun when it gives equal options and no Baha/Olivia

really surprized to hear such stories. for me playing arena is much less frustrating than the decks that are used in ranked. the only realy frustrating thing in arena is when i go 4-0 and then lose because i bricked, but that happens even in constructed
thanks for the advise, i pretty much am doing what you are saying so i think i just have to play more.
just weird hearing that you consider sword top. maybe i am having really unlucky drafts but i have much more success with shadow or dragon than sword

>how did you not get motivated to play more?
I feel arena is too random and depends too much on your draft rather than your skill. I got lucky in my draft with a disgustingly low aggro curve and mostly just unga'd into their face.

Look at the deck and you might get a wild idea why it only has one commander. I'm not running albert here because I don't want him in this deck.

Yeah, DoD is important but I was unsure if the most bang for buck. That's why I also mentioned fangblade.

I'm a A0 fag and would like to meme but also win, got my 3 Nep in my last pack so thought to myself why the fuck not, is this deck solid enough?

>Rewards are shit two months in a row

How to Draft (courtesy of Veeky Forums)
BREAD

Bombs: Cards that will win you the game unless your opponent does something about them right away.
Removal: Cards that get rid of your opponents bombs.
Evasion: Cards that don't die to removal as easily.
Attackers: Little dudes to punch your opponent in the face.
Duds: Everything else.

shadowed assassin to give your cursed general ambush
might want to think about gunner maid too

>T7 Dshift
Go fuck yourself

?

so, i cleared the elven story with this deck and it's such a garbage -_-

gimme my gobu back

Why am I into such weird and silly things.

youtube.com/watch?v=f72zxEe7vSM

>-_-
Fuck off.

Take Two is a draft (admittedly a shitty one where you have to take two cards at once).

try the new 2578 concept

>Lost a game because grandma called and I couldn't concentrate while talking to her

>Evo Lyrial for lethal

MtG logic doesn't fully apply in a HS style game, where creatures can directly target creatures. Cards like Damus would be super broken in MtG, but are actually shit in SV because you just ram a 2/2 into him and that's that.

I like these thingies too
favorite'd

The 2,5 gap is quite big I want to play safe

Gimme a dick

Your mileage may vary on what crafts you find success with in Take Two I personally just pick Sword each and every time it's offered, so I may be biased, but they got some pretty sweet bronze/silvers. Saving evo points because of based Jeno/Tsukome is nothing to sneeze at. Also, Sword has zero bad Legendaries for arena, and most of their Gold cards are solid.

But yeah, it's mostly just practice and perseverance. I was stuck at 14/20 for a long while just getting 4-1s until I just focused and grinded T2 for a few hours and finished the rest over a weekend. Your mindset going into it matters a bit. If you had a few bad drafts and went 2-3 or worse a few times then just stop and try again later. I also like to save rupies till I have around 500 or so before I start. Chaining T2 after doing well seems to improve my play. Anti-tilt if you will. Not a fact or anything, but just a thought.

>he has a grandma
Must be nice. Appreciate those moments. My grandmas both killed themselves before I was even born.

DAO would be a dud then, even though she's strong as fuck, that list is too simplified.

i had to stop the vid when i saw otohime. why is everyone bullying her

At ranked I usually have a good idea what the enemy has and can do and what I have and can do, working through the motions and getting most out of what I have at hand.

At arena I keep guessing and hoping while trying to keep track of my stuff and making it work. Its fun when you get tight matches of about equal quality, but too often it feels like getting some unearned wins with trash deck or losing to some ridiculous curve even with good deck.

Maybe there's something wrong with my drafting or reading the opponent, but I feel like having more control over the game in constructed and can way more consistently pull off winstreaks compared to arena runs.

same
Boko boko shimashou BOKO BOKO!

>Deck that was found to be garbage after RoB release is still garbage
What a shock. It's almost like Forest has been getting carried by Roach and AE for 9 months now.

Well both my parents are dead so you know, you give some you take some

Veeky Forums a shit, we already have a score list for T2.

Why can't I hold all these Sword decks

It just changes what is and isn't a bomb then.

is bow aggro gud?

>if you like arena, you're /hsg/!

kys

How bad am I?

DAO is a bomb.

>4-0 in Take Two as Rowen
>IS IT TIME
>Last match
>Sword
>Brick starting hand
Why the fuck does this happen every time aaaaa

>play a version of haven that doesn't run themis
lmao

>watch the vid
>understand some of the words

and here I thought I'd be unable to understand Nipponese entirely

Devilish.

it's not a gap between 2 and 5 - you also have 3 and 4 pp spells, and a ton of 2pp followers

I can't win with any shadow deck
Please help

Stop playing shadow.

not knowing the enemy decks like in ranked is a big factor why i prefer arena over it.
i like that you have to constantly adjust to weird situations that can happen
people can say what they want but for me ranked feels much more autopiloted than arena.
i am not saying this is ranked is shit, playing stuff like prenerf roach and managing to get a big combo with it. i can see people having fun with that, it's just not my type
hopefully the next expansions brings more variety to ranked with more cards being available.

Aggro

>Can't play anything on turn 1 (unsurprisingly as I only had two cards costing 1)
>Can't play anything on turn 2
>Imprisoned dragon played on turn 3 gets killed
>Can't play anything on turn 4

>Opposing sword has perfect curve starting with swiftmemer
Fucking hell.

I'm never going to get a single 5-0.

I mean, that's not awful. Around 50% completion for both titles, so you'd be "on par" by the standards of these achievements. But I wouldn't put too much stock into these progress bars. I had like 7/20 wins at under 100 total wins, but then I didn't get many 5 win runs for a while.

Eventually I think I was at 12/20 and 300/500, and gave up my pipe dream of getting Taker of Two before Selector Supreme. Then I got good/lucky and ended up at 20/20 with 467 total wins.

Is it actually good enough?