And it's two bare feet on the dashboard. Young love and an old Ford

And it's two bare feet on the dashboard. Young love and an old Ford.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bW7Op86ox9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have no idea why people get so triggered on here about this, but real talk I'm also a foot fetishist so ???

Gas break, dip, then scrape
Sideshows, donuts, figure eights

What is going to happen to your legs if the airbag explodes?

>these disgusting diabeetus hooves
I know this board is full of working class trash from flyover states, but this is completely unacceptable.

You will finally be able to bite your toenails.

Oh you know, they'll both just snap clean in half at the hip rendering you crippled for the rest of your life.

Fuck man, only a girl could be dumb enough to do this shit lol

Why should the airbag suddenly explode for no reason?

if you're in america

Oh. I see. Unfortunately I live in whites only country.

Tell me why they wouldn't?

Why do headlights fail, hinges squeak, engines leak, clutches burn

Witht this logic you shouldn't use your car at all because it might suddenly self combust or explode or the electric pedals might go wrong or the steering wheel could lock or the wheel migh fall off at 100MPH.
Shit, just walk bro.

Mitm Ford fort mim Zug heim

If you're going to post off-topic shit you could at least post nice feet instead of these revolting hamplanet trotters. Fuck you. Hidden, saged, reported.

ew, get that disgusting sweaty shit of my clean dashboard

That doesn't exist anymore Hans.

Tanaka airbags used to be made with an explosive compound that degraded over time. This created thousands of time bombs, one of which may be sitting in your car right now...

>yuropoor cars are not well designed

I'm not a foot guy really, but at least post cute feet (arch)... mine are prettier than that

Wow ibet you beta cucks get real triggered when stacy leaves grimey toeprints on your windshield cause "why not, user? Its not like you have a new, clean car. Pull over, this is Chad's house here."

Pic related

who here ///footjob/// while touging

>old Ford
I thought that was a Civic

Footfags need to die in a fire

>Takata in charge of making quality airbags

Implying you dont try to lick the toeprints off the glass in the middle of a hektic skid while unironically calling it the TOEgay

Commence soles on glass dump

Lmao

ew, why are women such pigs?

I really don't care. If I've been driving with boots on, I sometimes pull over and do the same with socks on because I don't want damp rotty feet.

funny enough you used a German name

>owning a ford
>fat girl feet

Sounds about right

Because they are self-centred, narcissistic, and want instant-gratification

But...........who will be next?
youtube.com/watch?v=bW7Op86ox9g

I really don't get footfags.

me neither tbqh

It would be very painful

Baltimore is a nice city. This image doesn't represent the real side of Charm City.

you're a big guy

4u

>crashing this stream

>And it's two bare feet on the dashboard.
In my USA state, the police will pull your car over if they see that. You as the driver will receive the citation for failure to ensure your passengers are complying with the law.

The other problem is that the GF, if she lives after the blood loss, will sue you for millions of damages. That will definitely exceed the medical coverage provision of your car insurance. By the way, she MUST sue you because that is the only way to get damages beyond basic hospital care since your insurance company is not going to max their offer. So for the sake of your own financial future, you should avoid feet on the dashboard.

...WITH NO SURVIVORS

>feet on dashboard
>ford

Degeneracy confirmed, abandon thread.

Absolutely disgusting.

ask Takata