Which car is the biggest cop magnet in your country?

Which car is the biggest cop magnet in your country?

r34 or anything riced

Greece

Citroen Saxo

It's like having a bumper sticker that says I'm from Albania and I don't have insurance.

Anything riced

GTR is high on the list, aswell as any and all supras. Surprisingly my alfa 159 seems to be a cop magnet too

Germany by the way

American Mid-West

Anyone who does not own a pickup

this x2
i got pulled over on christmas eve not even a week after getting my car

Anything driven by black.

This

New-ish economy sedans, Uber is illegal here yet it still functions and is hugely popular. Driving a cleanly washed, post-2010 economy sedan will surely get you pulled off.

This.

Any brightly-colored muscle cars or sports cars, fartcan ricemobiles, and black people.

Minnesotan here.
Can confirm.

kek

The one being driven by a brown/black person

ur moms ass
because there are so many people packed into it at any given time.

XD dude kek that was good, it's almost like someone said that 5 posts ago

The Duke boys' car

Anything driven by a black guy

bad post
good post
mediocre post

this guy's aim sucks nugg

>alfa 159
how is it? I'm buying one soon probably.

FiST in the UK and usually for good reason.

how much attraction would a metallic red mustang gather from the popo?
on campus there are flashier cars (ive seen a 488gtb, libertywalk r35 and aventador to say the least) but in chicago especially wat do?

Rice.

That said, motorcycles are by far the worst here. A cop will pull you over just for a tail tidy kit and cite you for lack of reflectors. Even if you leave one red in the back and two amber in the front, you will still get a ticket for modifying factory equipment, despite 3 being the legal minimum. Aftermarket signals? Better be SAE rated for motorcyles, they will check. Exhaust? better be quieter than 92 decibles. They have roadside equipment to check for that and tickets range from 250$ (first offence) to 4000$ (multiple)

Cops here are fucking assholes.

Expensive cars driven by a black guy.

In southern Ontario I think the biggest "cop magnet" by far is someone who buys a decommissioned cop car at auction, and it still kind of looks like a cop car... You're guaranteed to be pulled over 3 times a month just from nosy cops. You even have to be really careful if you're trying to do a faithful restoration of a classic cop car, you're just asking to get pulled over just to make sure the lights aren't functional....

only rivaled by the A4

Tsu-Ball-Oo Implezzle

It's not like motorcycles are randomly manufactured with exhausts louder than 92 decibels. If your exhaust is louder than 92 decibels you either deliberately modified it for that very reason, or you were dumb enough to modify your exhaust without checking for noise levels at all.

Western illinois here confirming that anything that does not look like a pickup gets profiled, it took the locals 8 ish years to figure out that the ford with the raked rear end was the one with the high pitched exhaust note

the bahamas
any tinted hondas or g35s and the like

Didn't expect to find another greekfag. This and also riced civics.

germany

golf 1,2,3
99% of them are modified and/or in a shit condition

Japan
Mainly Toyota's and Nissan's old big FR sedans like
Toyota Celsior
Toyota Chaser
Toyota Mark2
Toyota Aristo
Toyota Crown
Nissan Gloria
Nissan Cima
Nissan Cedric

That would so much nicer if it didn't have those horrendous wheels/tires. Really well done paint.

Midwest
Old Pickup Trucks

Second this. In Florida cops will pull a motorcyclist over for breathing in the wrong direction. No lie, I got pulled over one time because I "was weaving in my lane" and "seemed a bit reckless" aka I was taking racing lines within my lane while taking curves. At least I got a warning, still have no idea what I did that was actually against the law though.

turkey

suicide bombers

aiming on a moving platform thats going offroad with a high cal is hard

Holy shit that looks fun. What/where is this?

>using a high cal at that range

Genuine example of compensating.

You did see he was shooting pigs right? A .22 at that range isn't going to have a lot of stopping power

Git gud.

If only there was a calibre between .22 and .50.

i saw a tube under the gun so it might aswell be a shotgun, it would still kick enough to make you miss

I live in Arkansas. I've seen quite a few ford broncos pulled over. Also, just about any old pickup tends to get pulled over probably more then anything else. The melanin enhanced individuals also get pulled over more then some

From the unsportsmanlike like nature of this I would say Australia

Literally any motorcycle

dont be silyy, aussies cant own guns

Where did it say 50cal? A lot of people consider 10mm high cal because it's bigger than a 9mm. I certainly can't tell the barrel size based on that video. Can you?

Nah we do similar shit out in the swamp in south georgia. Out riding like that looking for wild pig, shining for deer, hell I've seen literal dynamite fishing. All depends on how bored you are or how bad you need meat. Personally I don't have any problem at all spotlighting deer. Yes you can argue that it's unsportsmanlike but on the other hand I have a freezer that stays full of venison.

I live in Conway can confirm. Driving while Black (DWB) is a very serious crime outside of Little Rock

Hahahaha, whatup malaka!

I used to have an old BMW e39 that looked like something a slab would own. I used to get pulled over all the time in that.

They never bother me in my MR-2 or on my KTM supermoto - which is loud as hell and I ride like a kagouras.

I think Greek cops only focus on people who look poor, or from a country they're prejudiced against.

Fucking autocorrect..

slab = slav

wannabe drifters and modified cars?

Israel here . polos .ibizas and almost all bmws

Bippu. In other words cocky wannabe gangsters.

That's cool m8.Λίγη kαγkουριά δεν βλαπτει χαχα.
>I think Greek cops only focus on people who look poor, or from a country they're prejudiced against.
Yeap for sure.

>Which car is the biggest cop magnet in your country?
Rather than car makes, the local police released statistics showing that black cars were #1 for citations followed by red cars in the #2 spot. Third place was distant, so apparently the black and red cars are the main ticket magnets.

Vancouver, Canada
Anything flashy or high class. Cops assume only Indian drug dealers and chinks drive those cars.
I've been pulled over loads for excessively speeding and doing stupid shit in a white Mercedes only to be let go. Not even a "don't do that again."

SoCal. Any old riced out mexican civic/accord/crx/prelude/integra. I have coworkers who pay hundreds in fix-it tickets every month for tint, no front plates, and fart-can exhausts.

black cars are also the most common color.