/svg/ Shadowverse General

>NEWS
GBF collab event is LIVE. Check the pastebin for details.

2/26 UPDATE IS UP: (Goblin mage and Piercing rune nerfs)
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0074

shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0073

GBF Pastebin:
pastebin.com/3U2KM9p5

============
Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

============
Learn about the mechanics and classes here:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR

FAQ for newbies:
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

============
Netdeck and Meta trends:
shadowlog.com/trend/
game-ai.jp/

============
Good cards to pick in Take Two (Arena) (credit to @pekonyan_sv):
imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Take 2 Card Rankings from some dude called msmochi (Warning: Severely outdated):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

============
Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U

Art package (Basic, Classic, DE, ROB):
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

============
A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12378077
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

when are scores reset?

strawpoll.me/12378077

I'M A GIRL

I'm a card game genius and way above anyone that posts ITT, I'm AA2 only though.

First for swordcraft are fags.

I think males are brick heads.

Yes, but I thought the double slap was only for the first turn.

im going to screenshot all the comments about the new cards

user, be careful with your shitty opinions :^)

Just go to the score reward menu and see for yourself.

I want to make Luna pregnant, and teach my cute daughter to play card games and shitpost on the internet about her low rank, gender superiority, and perceived skill!

What's with the sword hate all of a sudden? is it because of the roach nerf?

What are possible win conditions for Guardian Sun?

Do it

I'm a pure 2D girl

Rune nerf + new sword lists coming out recently.

unga

People have already hated sword, retard. Read the last thread.

>"New"

>opponent has one massive elena boosted follower on board
>play nep
>she spawns khawy
>lurching corpse takes priority anyway and i heal jack
fuck me

Are you single?

So this just happened, and its my second of each... Ramp dragon lists, that I can ghetto up with 2 saha, 2 baha, 1 satan, 1 olivia, and no luci?

>8 mana 3/3
Nice game shadowbabs.

How did magic pros think this card was okay to make?

wow me 2

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Literally because they are MtG pros.

Because they are magic """""pros"""""" and professional videogame """""designers"""""

It's only a week old.

Would you be my qt wizard gf?

>Not seen 1 Themis in case the opponent drags it out a bit and sytablizes a board you just swing it back to your favor.

>You want to be first
>If First Mulligan for tamer pinion Aria
>Going second you want cudgel, pinion, Aria, or sacred plea, but you really always want to strive for board control.

End game after dropping to many tigers aroun 6 and 7 the opponent just crumbles to your storm followers/meaty tigers.

But Daria combines all the most broken shit in Magic. They should know literally everything she does is degenerate as fuck and shouldn't be allowed.

Magic have card that right?

>Isabelle
>pure

What the fuck is up with all the swordfags in ranked all of a sudden?

I'm fucking tired of seeing turn 5 Albert with fucking fang slayer and another turn 9 Albert as followup EVERY SINGLE MATCH

I know people already hated sword, ''r-retard!!''. It's just now that the more hated OTK roach is dead people started bringing back the other things because they all have to complain about something ''for some reason''.

Friendly reminder that tempo rune is the only deck keeping sword in check

MtG has deranged into the same state YGO has so they likely like the same kind of degeneracy. Anyone who likes those old ass TCGs loves broken shit which is why they stay.

Any decent replacement for Tsubaki?

It's a 2-card combo from what I hear.

Satan. 2x Servant of Darkness is a lot scarier when you can't ignore them and push for game.

Those must be extremely painful.

>Sword opponent plays like fucking garbage
>plays turn 9 Leonidas
>I just lose anyway
Arena is fun, guys

Can we just get a standard format already so all the broken shit rotates into a legacy format

Art of the Ninja? Maybe Aurelia.

Is Jeno a furfag?

Not really. Tsubaki is vital in taking out big ward followers while at the same time threatening lethal.
Even if you just drop her without anything to kill, the fact she has ambush is enough to secure the damage most of the time.

Best you can do is place Demonic Strike or something like that to try and finish off your opponent in case they get a ward up, but be aware that it won't be as effective as Tsubaki.

No concede please. I'm gonna keep the room open until I got my 20 private matches.

yeah, and everything else

Arena is fun if you have a cool and well balanced deck
So every 10th run is actually quite enjoyable

With the nerf to Daria board clears, it dies to aggro and midrange going first. It use to be LOL DARIA IS SECOND AND WILL 2x PIERCING+Levi. Now its LOL GET RUSHED DOWN DARIA. sure she can still puke out monsters, but who cares when your almost at lethal.

Because:

>The deck it created it's easy to use
>Cheap to craft
>Deck basically builds itself (unless you're svg)
>Matches with said deck end up quickly
>If you lost, you don't feel bad about your skill because you probably bricked and couldn't do anything about the situation
>You can win a lot with it when it doesn't
>It's pretty obvious what makes the deck good, so it's easy to gutter if it gets out of hand or if you want to soft rotate it out

It's the perfect deck for a mobile game.
People doesn't want to spend 30 minutes on "epics games of wits, guts and skillz" on their way to work, or during their break lunch.
They want a deck easy and fast to use with cute and sexy girls.

Think about it.
If anything, where bound to get more decks like Daria in the future.
Quick, cheap, easy, effective.

>opponent plays like garbage
>still manages to get to T9
Oh, Arena. Where Sword doesn't have to do anything for wins.

Yes
That wolf costume should've given you a hint

You do have to do something. Go second.

How many Satan should I run? And I see some people run Seraph and/or Bahamut alongsite it, how does that work?

He is like a dog person or something so I guess if he has sex then it would be furfag shit.

Everyone below AA should be banned from posting in /svg/

Y/N

>Quick, cheap, easy, effective.
Everything you want in a gf.

lucifer is the real wombo combo with saha so you might want those

Good job friend we will keep both if you in check as well.

You are right. That is in fact the tendency of any mobile game.

Most players aren't playing to compete with people on a chinese cartoon drawing board, they just care about having something to do in their free time and having a subject to talk about with their peers.

>Play daria
>Don't brick and win easily
>Tell your coworkers about it

It was all planned.

>You share a board with [Swordcraft adepts] subhumans

disgusting

The thread would be dead with all the complaining gone.

Magisa is literally perfect. Impossible to exist in 3D.

I'm not talking about the deck. I'm talking about the card herself.
Daria is insanely broken and the only reason tempo rune isn't SS tier is because it's entirely based on whether or not you actually draw Daria. Daria does a ton of things all at once that have all been banned in other card games. She draws you a ton of cards for cheap, gives you a ton of free mana, and then is a cheap big body on her own because she herself has spellboost. Any one of those things would be incredibly powerful; all three at once is so completely over the top I really don't understand what the devs were thinking.
You think Daria is bad now, as more and more spellboost cards are released Daria will just get even stronger. She is without a doubt the most broken card they ever made and is propelling a deck to tier 1 basically all by herself.

>Rune gets Daria to force the new rune-follower archetype created for RoB
>meanwhile they continuously give discard dragon understatted trash despite trying to force discard on dragon two expansions in a row

BRAVO CYGAMES

BRAVO

>n-next time f-for sure guys

Is the undub in the OP up to date?

>weeb

why, the dub is pretty good

Nah I like blowing them the fuck out. I predicted storm Garuda/Sword making a huge comeback and got called a retard by /svg/ the sworsbros where happy but everyone else was salty af. So far I have predicted the meta pretty well and I choose to share it here dor those who care enough to actually read my reasoning.

>tfw can't test my nep deck because everyone quits by turn 6

Apparently nobody wants to come on my adventure

kys dubcuck

Bingo.

Do people really think that pic related it's coincidence? or the $500 Daria sleeves?

It's all about making a deck fun and easy to use to mobile jap players, that wins fast.
Decks like that bring more money.

It's the same thing on HS, pirates end up games in about 2 to 5 minutes tops, and you can even get legend with the deck.

xx = girl
xy = boy

you are mentally ill

kys
dub
cuck

She's a big girl

please respond???????

Pandering to the mobile audience is killing card games

Do I need a reason for my preference? I prefer the undub

Garuda is making a comeback because people need a cheap Seraph deck to do the GBF event with, autismo.
Not because it's good.

YOU ARE NOT WORTHY

Kys weebshits

>HAI ONE TWO ONE TWO
No please. Not again.

Any kind soul want to concede?

Discard dragon and earth rite kinda suffer from this.

I mean at this point shadow shit out wards with far more ease than earth rite and has an actual win condition, while not having to suffer playing with slow understatted shit.

Magic has some crazy shit combo like pic related

kys du(m)bcuck

At least the pack I got from this bullshit-filled arena run was somewhat decent.

2 Satan is fine. Some people prefer 1 because drawing into multiples suck but so does not drawing him at all. Bahamut is kind of a desperation endgame play, worth running one. I've never seen anyone run Seraph in Sun Satan since there's none of the amulet reduction that standard Seraph would have.

>Dragonnewt fist in JO
When I cut that card the deck turned into a really shitty meme deck to an almost good tier 4 deck

UU
UU

I just lost a match because my opponent played a card that literally said "win match"

This game is a joke

There's literally no comeback of anything people are using cheap decks because of the sleeves

Sword never went anywhere though. Garuda is still pretty bad, nice """predictions"""" though buddy.

It was bound to happen with the advancement of technology. Now they can reach a target audience that will pay a lot while attracting enough players to make sure the game keeps going.

The ones spending large sums of money on games are not the ones that have a deep interest in balance and theorycrafting or such things. They are workers who have nothing else to spend their money on and want to feel part of something.

That's why we get all these shitty collabs and overpriced sleeves.

Closed. Thanks, friendo.

I welcome you to this general with utmost sincerity m'lady.
As long as you're not a Daria net decking whore.

>take my otk deck out for a spin in unranked
>gobu keeps drawing 1 drops
>feels like arisa trying her best to fight while being crippled
why did you do this cygames ;_;