>16832611 →

webums with sounds:
Previously on /dbt/:

yes

Dutch edition?
Nice.

Your bike looks quizzical

Found CTA

How long did it take you to realise that you are a scrub?

Two years and a broken ankle for me.

reminder that honda a shit

never didn't think I was a scrub, the better you get the higher your goals should be, you shouldn't ever feel like you're not a scrub unless you're literally competing at the highest level.

Yeah, well, I'm a glass half empty type of guy.

Post your bikes

pic related

most recent spill was grabbin some brakes on a manhole cover in the rain in a hospital car park
there are worse places to take a fall I guess

most serious was swerving to avoid some children dashing into the road to gett their football from the other side
they fucked off once I went down, luckly passers by called an ambulance
sprained ankle, nothing serious

What's the diff between brutale 800 and brutale Dragster 800 ? I know the RR versions of each have a bit more power but can't figure out why they have an extra variant

No u

im not scrub im expert

i can whoolie

I already did

Got my RF-1200 in the mail today, my body is ready.

now you know why they went bankrupt.

They're like AMD but replace cores with models.

Don't get one. As much as they look like a piece of art the reliability is shocking. A guy I know brought one - within the first three months of owning it (and only 2,000ks on the clock) it went back to the workshop twice (three weeks each time). I always thought the whole "don't buy European bikes" thing was a meme until now...
Also the headers are already showing discoloration / rust.

AYYYMDLMAO

>S1000
>normal bike

It's basically a computer on wheels.

Why are you lying on the internet?

the bit that was off on the MV was mechanical, the clutch.

>have European bike
>only had to go into the shop at 109k km

You were saying what about European bikes?

>my anecdotes prove the objective evidence wrong!

And for what did they come in?
What models?
etc. etc. etc.

>being a delusional japcrap shitbiker

How does being poor feel like?

Really not lad. Parts took forever to get to Australia, hence the three week wait time if that's what you think I'm lying about. You'll notice as soon as the warranty runs out people flick them on. Also why they depreciate so quickly. Try find a high mileage mv anywhere online

gb2reddit

>rich people want the things they buy to have lots of problems
Infallible logic m8

I was going to look at a cbr1000rr but every one that came up for sale in my area sold within days. This happened 4 times so I gave up. Never even got to test ride one. I tried the 600 but was to slow for me. How is it?

new cummies when

The wiring cannot deal with our environment, just like how opel astras here always shit the bed after a few years.

Meh, I've only owned "Jap crap" desu senpai. 3 Suzuki's, 2 Honda's. Appart from a Honda Shadow I owned when I first started riding that fell appart every time I touched it (had 170,000 miles lmao) they've all been extremely reliable. To the point where I can say I never had to replace anything except the usual tyres,chain,oil.

I like it since it's my first bike. Calm and easy to ride.picks up power around 9k if you wanna go fast it goes plenty fast for me.
Huh?

>buying soulless POS japcrap because poor

Why don't you just kys?

Literally nothing wrong with being poor

>rich people fall for the reliability meme

>Wiring can't deal with our environment
Doesn't explain why a valve would snap off.

Why don't you post proofs instead of useless bs?

It's my brand new gsxr posted up in the thread. I'm not poor bud.

Why do you think every photo taken with an android phone is cta?

Yea I just re read that. Sorry user mine is a 600

Making up stories to feel better about being poor is tho

Why are you so butt hurt. Go onto the mv agusta forms. Or Google "brutale failure". Have a look at how many people are having issues. Then remind yourself 60% of mv owners are 60+ year old men who don't even post on forums. Now start multiplying all those faults by 10 to get an estimated failure rate.

Still soulless japcrap?

Im not the guy you've been arguing with. Just stating that its ok not being rich

one of them

Would be an epic first bike. Good stuff. I love the repsol ones. I went back from a 1200 and was thinking if getting a 600 (wanted smaller frame for Twisties) but ended up settling for a 750 which is kind if the best of both worlds.

new cummies when

Power output aside, the dragster definitely has a larger rear tyre (200) and the geometery I think is slightly different, if not the swingarm then you sit slightly further forward on the dragster and more "in" the bike if that makes sense. The steering isn't as quick on the dragster.

>"don't buy European bikes" thing was a meme until now...

So don't buy a BMW then? Their boxer engines, and particlarly the GSA frames are good for a quarter of a million miles.

Is that how you did it? And then you started writing a first hand experience story?

GENERIC FILENAMES ARE CONCRETE PROOF

I love it desu senpai. 750. Light. Best power to weight. It was cheap. Can't see myself selling it ever (I'll still buy other bikes though).

Ye nothing wrong with being poor

Loads of euro bikes are completely fine.

Thats nice for you lad

"no soul" they cry as they are utterly devastated lap after lap

What do you ride, or what do you like out of curiosity?

YOu need to WOT, to escape attack from deadly animals at least once a day. Or are you one of those citycucks

> 10 to get an estimated failure rate.
dafuq kind of research is this bullshit post?

If the bikes are so shit why are sales numbers increasing in just about every country? If I typed cbr1000rr failure into google I'd no doubt get a load of hits. Your logic is retarded at best.

>muh laptimes

>muh laptimes
Are we at the rock bottom yet?
Or are we still digging through the muck?

Is Suzuki going to bring out a new naked based off the latest gixer? I presume so, but does anyone have any details?

You mean the gsxs?

Everyone is going to cum in their pants when the GSXR1000R is available

>buying a supersport
>not taking it to the track

That's what black people do, user.

White people hit the track.

you are white right? user?

I wish Suzuki would have updated the GS500 with EFI and suitable spring rates for Americans

Yeah

Looking at a track bike and concerning yourself with "soul" rather than lap times?

>You mean the gsxs?
The current gsxs is more closely related to the GSXR1000K5 in terms of engine. Frame I am not so sure about all I know is the engine is slightly detuned and without the titanium valves. It wouldnt make commercial sense for Suzuki to release a naked GSXR1000R so soon as to price is competitively with the other super nakeds they would have to sell at 2/3's the price of the GSXR

>suitable spring rates for Americans
Tungsten springs are really expensive.

What tyres pressure is everyone running for full throttle knee dragging through Twisties? My tyres are getting chewed up/blistering pretty quick. They were at 34f,36r hot temp. Should I go lower?
>TFW don't want to die on under inflated tyres

They are gripping 100% perfect, never slid. Just someone mentioned bubbling is from over inflation..

Why when they sell the gsx650f?

2,4 front
2,7 rear

It's not as memeworty as the GS500.

I'm not a moto gp rider or compete in races.

I always wondered how well they actually sold? When I was looking through used bikes a while ago there were tons of gsxs and the predator(?) Naked cbr1000 dirt cheap. I'm not sure I like the look, but if it's really a close relation for the fraction of the price...

Anyone have aliexpress signals?

Getting these knockoffs, should be here in fucking forever.

I brought two different sorts. 1 were shit, couldn't see them in daylight they were so dim. Otherwise were ok but bolts rusted within a month

So you want to go in a straight line really fast? Buy a V-Max faggit. Litre bikes are terrible for the road, coming from someone who owns one.

>I always wondered how well they actually sold?
In the UK sales are strong, in fact the majority of people who buy them are moving away from litre sports, to litre supernaked. I think the predator uses the 2007 blade engine? The MT-10 uses the 2008 R1 engine.

If you aren't doing trackdays, or only doing 1-2 a year get the supernaked, if your riding is 70% or more on track then get a sportsbike.

>If you aren't doing trackdays, or only doing 1-2 a year get the supernaked, if your riding is 70% or more on track then get a sportsbike
What if I just like the way sportbikes look over nakeds?

Anyone got any experience with VIV checks with repairable write off bikes in Victoria?

Hitting the track doesnt make you a professional rider ret

I got ebay ones and you could hardly even see them in the daytime.

>Cucktoria

Just KYS

Ride whatever the fuck you want, everyone dies eventually anyway

ah, that sucks.

These have one supposedly big LED bulb instead of a bunch of little ones like on ebay, hopefully it works better. If not, its only 15$ wasted so who cares.

Yeah kill me plz.
Vicroads powerfucks everyone and everything in sight.
nearly 1.2k in vicroad fuckery after some chink rear ends me.

>he chose his bike based on laptimes set by professional riders that don't have chicken strips like he does

That feel when I hate the ergonomics of anything with one piece handlebars.

melanin enriched

White as a squid

damn, you really needed to hit the track, might have learned how to corner.

Some day I will get good. Short track racing actually seems like more fun to me but only track near here is a drag strip.

There was a lesson learned and the bike still rides

Nice argument gustavo

I want to go on an adventure