Darkstalkers when?

How do I pick a SFV main?

Keep bouncing around characters

just play savior

it's getting a little shilly

just stick with one you enjoy.
if you enjoy many roll the dice.

can't we get just one OP pic that is fighting game related

So Kolin is nuttier than squirrel turds.

Seems like she may be fun but I'll probably still be stuck on Bipson.

Post more of best Skull

Anyone wanna play something on Fightcade?

Any game you like.

>that is fighting game related
Nigga you fucking stupid as fuck.

lilith and rashid make a good couple desu

That alternative Kollin outfit is pretty neat. Shame about her shit damage output though.

its from a party masher flash game, not rly a fighting game...

Kolin is a huge let down. Her mixups are mostly really slow and telegraphed, she has no neutral or reversal at all and her one strength of getting free oki pressure is really unthreatening because her stubby normals make her frame traps shit. pretty much no 3 normal strings. just unrewarding 1 hit confirms into special that are a nightmare to do on reaction with capcom's delay and netcode. 0/10 would not waifu

Tell me
why does she wear the mask?
and eyepatch?

More of a fighting game than smash'll ever be nintenbaby. Kill yourself and post best nurse

no, fuck ntr.

I'm glad I don't play this game.

Please tell me why. Please tell me WHY a character can have a FORWARD MOVING SPECIAL that is plus on block, a +3 Crush counter move, unreactable dash and an xfactor?

good that you think like this, it keeps retards like you away from her.

Bro, she's a surgeon by trade and said trade dictates that she wear a mask to prevent her breath from contaminating people's innards.

Variety is the spice of life.

holy shit, skullgirls looks bad

you're missing out

please tell me where im wrong mr silver

Balrog is sick of being shit and wants to reclaim his old position from ST

>FORWARD MOVING SPECIAL that is plus on block
If they removed this alone he would be balanced, I have no idea why they put that in the game.

How do i get better as Bison

I want to travel back in time to show the usf4 players what kind of shit people complain about in the future.

It is dumb. The only thing I can say is that he's a colossal meter whore and always wants at least two bars for his v trigger death combo

why the fuck did I wake up at 4 am
I bet Ryu never has these problems

SFV is doing some weird shit with its loading times. The transition from stages in Survival mode is almost instant. I'm using a mechanical HDD aswell. The online loadings are definitely fucked somehow.

nigga how new r u

I don't think Cammy would approve..

it has to do with online sessions

Please tell me why. Please tell me WHY a character can have a FORWARD MOVING SPECIAL that is plus on block, combos into Ultra, beats focus absorb, has foot invul, and has a high enough hitbox to catch neutral jumps?

nice game capcums

>plays Kollin
>uses Cammy costume
WHY

it got stunned because it was doing the recording action, for some reason recorded actions ignore the "no stun" option

happened to me when i was testing anti airs

*Blocks ur path*

You switch characters.

But really. I don't know. Try watching Tampabison

Someone play me.

how is this fair

Black Manta in Injustice 2?

ex move

i mean nobody is going to not block it and it doesnt give you anything more than the oki most other characters get off their specials

just use ex devils reverse every time you have a bar and frame trap people when they block it.

>projectile oki
she really is budget millia

Is SFV growing or shrinking?

Should I buy another year of PS+ for Kolin?

What can I do on wakeup as Ky?

Split Ciel and crouching dust sometimes works, but nothing seems safe except Ride the Lightning.

How can anyone shit on Aquaman when he has one of the best villains?

Why Can't SFV have a big-body Luchadore instead of a mixup master?

>tfw stealing points from kolins in ranked

In every meaning of the word.

tfw too distracted by the ass to give a fuck

Because lmao he's only good in water Watermeign suuxxx.

it's not even loading until the screen flashes white

artificial wait timer so ps4 is never slower than the world's fastest PC

god damn it takes forever for the rematch button to appear

against legit setups you are forced to block, or just have system mechanics ie blitz, burst, dead angle, backdash, ib, fd, fd jump, fuzzy mash and guard. ciel and 2d are not real, VT can get low profiled, rtl is -22

Choose your laura

there's no reason not to buffer specials/super off kolin's sweep cause it only cancels on hit

easiest OS in the game

>crapcummers keep bashing nrs faces when they praise THIS

all of them

Because south park made fun of it.

it's clearly a moveswap with misplaced facial animations

Cammy looks like a woman in the face there. NRS is certainly trying but BOY did their women have some powerful man jaws

they're all shit because its laura but if I had to pick: brown/black or white/red

why does GG always looks like shit from up close?

Does Kolin's EX counter work on all attacks regardless or high/mid/low?

Family Guy too
youtu.be/wD7bq62tc4w

nah. Diff ex's are lp+mp low lp+hp mid mp+hp high

no, lp+mp for low, lp+hp for mid, mp+hp for high

Fair enough, it felt like I was forced to block, I just thought there might be another option. I wish his dp had a couple of i-frames on startup, but that's the scrub in me talking

I'm still getting to grips with the systems, but I'm having more fun learning a shoot in this game than I have with anyone in any other fighter.

Is Elphelt hard to pick up? She feels really fun.

Looks fine, what do you see that's bad?

Because you're blind.

Here is your (you)

holy shit, guilty gear looks bad

It actually only looks like shit from far away because of how busy the designs are but whatever

Which fighting game looks good then, in your opinion?

Where do I get this mod

SFV hit a peak of 4k players today.

That's 3k players that just log in, download the new character, play for 15 minutes and then drop the game and wait for the next character.

>cancelable sweep

kusoge

melee

and the servers shit their pants

if youre still playing SFV and 3s in 2017, i dont know what to tell you, you're making some bad decisions my man

where does ky place on tier list? i wanted to play millia and wasnt getting anywhere but tried ky and he seems really easy and good damage

kolin is thicc and fun! fun! *farts*

does kolin's v skill counter everything?

>losing to a retard that DPs after he does a blockstring that leaves him negative
i want to murder these braindead fucks

his DP does have invul but use H version over S for that. and there can still be holes in people's pressure that you can take advantage with things like 5f moves (dipper, 5K, 2K/2P), DP plus the options i mentioned earlier. and you can RC DP as long as it doesn't whiff or if it's not too late of a cancel. i think elphelt is on the easier side of characters to pick up but increasingly hard to maximize

high mid to high i think, he has never been a bad character in xrd

no projectiles/grabs

why are you losing to it tho

Funny how capcom claimed they fixed the netcode and servers when it was just people leaving to lessen the strain.

Crapcom still haven't fixed their second-rate servers despite being so mocked all over the place for their complete failure of launch week. These people don't deserve the SF IP. It's a fucking crime these hacks are in charge of SF now.

alright, is there any info on nerfs/buffs for rev 2?

i just want to play the highest reward for least effort like daigo said to

That's how they fixed it. By being so shit that people just left. VĂ³ila, we solved the problem of overburdened servers!

out fucking unga'd