ITT: We act like we are 14 years old...

ITT: We act like we are 14 years old, have near-zero interest in cars and this is the YouTube comment section of literally every Tesla Model S video ever.

>We act like we are 14 years old,
im 23 and btw reported for underage

I can't drive and will never be able to afford a car like this but this is the future guys! Does 0-60mph (the ONLY important thing about a car) faster than a Bugatti for 10% the price, fuck the haters who say this car is boring because it makes no sound, you guys are like dinosaurs get with the times. People probably complained that horses would become obsolete when cars were invented, the electric car is simply the next logical step for humanity.

stay BTFO

how can ICE ever recover?

"I was born in the wrong generation"

You say Justin Bieber-I say ACDC

You say Miley Cyrus-I say Led Zepplin

You say T-Pain-I say Slipknot

You say Flowers-I say?? Metallica

You say Pink-I say Iron Maiden

You? say Hip Hop-i say? shut the ---- up

You say Pop-I scream Heavy Metal!!

You say? hanah montana-i ------- punch you in the face

92% of teenagers have turned to Hip Hop and Pop.If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music,copy? and paste this message to another 5? videos. DON'T? LET? THE? SPIRIT OF ROCK DIE

The model s is the best sportcars ever the speedlimit is 60 mph so the only thing that matter is 0-60.

>tfw you're a goddamn retard and prove your opponents point for them

92% of teenagers have turned to Hip Hop and Pop.If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music,copy? and paste this message to another 5? videos. DON'T? LET? THE? SPIRIT OF ROCK DIE

>this thread is how ice cuckolds cope

I continue to be so impressed and inspired by Musk. What a great man, we are so fortunate to have him!

i bet that one dislike is a petrohead

UH, ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE OR NIGGERS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, GET OFF YOUTUBE BECAUSE IT'S FOR WHITE PEOPLE ONLY, UNDERSTAND? CAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL MAKE BLACK PEOPLE SLAVES AGAIN!!!

/
/▌
/\

This is bob. Copy and paste him so he can take over youtube.

The 308 dislikes are people misreading it as "dis i like"

Hey guys great video! Electric cars will be the future, by the way I'm a young and up and coming singer who has put my heart and soul in my music, please take a look at my channel and give feed back, thank you!!! :)

WOw this is fast! It's probably faster than the Nissan GT-R! I have a new dream car now

tesla haters are more pathetic than fanboys desu

implying you wouldn't have fun going 0-60 in 2.3s every fucking day oh wait you faggots don't have jobs anyway

In the past, when I was a naive boy, I used to think that the sputter of an ICE engine (that's your everyday petrol car for you non-car guys!) was music to my ears. But now, all I think of when I hear that ugly noise is the outdated and environment harming mechanical failures of the past.

Thanks Tesla!

Something about this seems off...

>i don't know how to play pretend

fuck man you're stupid.

B-but my favorite car was the Subaru STI back then, because of WRC and Colin MC Ray.

The Tesla doesn't look fun enough for teenagers, no big wing on the rear, no screaming engine, no flashy paint scheme, no racing team, nothing, just a good 0-60 time.