New top-of-the-line econobox or used entry-level luxury?

New top-of-the-line econobox or used entry-level luxury?
Same price.

I've looked at Civic EXL, Mazda 3 Grand Touring, and a Lexus IS 250.

I just went through the exact same thing and ended up with the IS. After driving for a couple weeks I have no regrets.

What's your spending limit?

< $25k

Used entry level luxury. IS 250 or an E92 328i/335i depending if you want full luxury or fun and luxury

the modern lexus grill is so fucking ugly I'm surprised they sold any at all

used econobox

lol

You can find 07-13 IS 350's all day for under $25k. Are you set on the latest gen though?

>reading comprehension

Mad bus rider detected

There's 4 Lexus dealers in my area, and between all of them, '14 IS is the oldest they have.

I found a few at other dealers, and it's a similar story. Checked carfax.com and it's pretty similar, but with a few older models with reported accidents.

Why would I be mad that you fucked up?

Why restrict your search to Lexus dealers? There's plenty of older IS 350's on the used market.

Carfax is an aggregate of dealers, so it shows the inventory of every dealership in my area.

How far are you willing to travel? You can always just wait a bit for something to come around. I picked up my IS 350 for $16k with 72,000 miles. One year later and it still runs great.

>lexus is350
I could smoke the fuck out this in my 1994 EG hatch

How dare you sir. Please list your mods.

OP here.
How about a used 2016 Mazda 3 Grand Touring?
52k miles.
$15k.

Btw... I just searched within 100 miles of my area and only turned up three. I have no idea where the fuck they all went lol. There were way more when I was shopping for mine.

everytime

>0

That is an impressive amount of miles for a 2016...but I have a 3 and 6 GT and they are great cars.

10 point cage with Parachute
3 piece discontinued JoJo frontend
spec-R full drag suspension
Fuel cell with -8 lines from tank to motor
1 044 bosch pump
1200 rc injectors
golden eagle sleeved block
cp 10:1 pistons
Eagle rods
arp headstuds
oem h22 headgasket
Balance shaft delete
competition clutch twin disc
Port and polished head
skunk2 valve springs and retainers
Str cam gears
crower stage 1 cams
aluminium radiator with slim fan
gsr transmission with itr lsd.
qsd h2k intake manifold adapter
k20 rbc manifold
qsd throttle body spacer
blox 70mm throttle body
4bar omni map sensor
6al msd with coil and cap. 3 step launch control
hks bov
Garret 102mm turbocharger.
Custom t4 front facing turbo manifold with 44mm flange
44mm tial wastegate
Custom water to air intercooler set up
aem eugo wideband w/ gauge
tuned on chipped p28
13 inch volks drag rims
2 15 inch volks rear rims
arp extended wheel studs
si cluster
150 shots of nitrous im making 348 horsepower to the FRONT WHEELS because thats the only place the power should ever be

accord sport

>entry level luxury
No such thing, you fucking nigger
An IS250 is an econobox and it should be called an econobox, you CarMax shopping bitch.

I'd try lowering it to $11000 because of the miles.

How is it an econobox if it struggles to get 30 hwy? What exactly is your criteria for being an econobox?

This. I'm in the market for a '11-'13 IS250/IS350 and there are barely any around. looking to spend around $16-18k.

>$16-18k
At that price, I would really go for the 350. Might need to look in the 07-10 range though.

Pro tip:
Avoid '06 so you can have the ability to turn off traction/stability control. They added a switch in '07.

>no such thing as entry level luxury
are you fucking retarded

You can get an E550 or v8 jag xf for around 25k. You'd be retarded to get the badgewhore tier lexus.

>You'd be retarded to get the badgewhore tier lexus
Except that it actually runs. That's nice.

e550s are pretty reliable. mechanically jag xfs are reliable but sometimes the keyless go system acts up

>calls a reasonable Lexus purchase "badgewhore tier"
>suggests what at that price would be a well-used money pit that you're getting just for the badge

really activates the almonds

The Lexus is going to be nice as fuck.

Since you were already looking at Civics and Mazda 3's I'm assuming that speed isn't your primary concern. In that case, look for a current generation IS250.

However if fun is what you're after, go buy a 2015 or 2016 WRX - easily doable for $25k - you could probably manage a 2016 Premium for that price since orders are starting for the 2018's in short order.

The 250 specifically is badgewhore tier. A 350 is ok.