2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

No Bumps No Life edition.

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
pastebin.com/trd0heWM

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive
ghostbin.com/paste/p6y9a

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!dssjSJ4R!EAwCogg9ZEkJvowDIg319A

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!ChZ3lYQD!AM4LUPDWoklrnbZK0KfOQEpsSDsW5cfqyuoBHY1MsmQ
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE180492.html/
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2229136
tsukinomizu.b.dlsite.net/archives/8817851.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ179801.html
anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-588551/#post2646419
mega.nz/#!rw8gVLQa!xn5TTIOkKMaKdKw6UccaJVyQd9Az4_J8q5G4YvT4gc0
dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG23067.html
twitter.com/clymenia2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for next-level cucking

RJ193419 is on Nyaa and sadpanda, haven't played it yet. Has some otokonoko in it that you can skip through if it's not your thing. Other than that a bunch of loli content and paizuri.

dafuq shoku game getting translated
why did noone tell me I FUCKING LOVE THOSE GAMES

Which one?

Oh for fuck's sake

Decrypt RGSS, torrent VX Ace, open the extracted game in the maker, find the map/event in question and the code. Then post it here.

>that OP pic
Fucking when?

These things remind of some bad experiences with other games.

Games design in such a way that if you "guess" the passes, then you miss out on a questline or break the game.

It's almost as bad as the trope of picking up and discarding an unique piece of trash in the starter area that is vitally important for the endgame.

The cheating in Minako sure escalated quickly.

Starts off with a kiss then literally the next day she doesn't mind when the guy penetrates and has sex with her. By day 3 she's giving a blowjob while on the phone with her husband.

>Games design in such a way that if you "guess" the passes, then you miss out on a questline or break the game.
You're giving too much credit to RPG Maker "game devs" who can't code for shit (or they wouldn't use it to begin with).
Anyway, I happen to have VX Ace myself, so here it goes, along with all the highly complex anti-cheating game logic pictured.

I wish getting the code in MSR3 was that easy

Why did the Decrypter link get changed from mega.nz/#!ChZ3lYQD!AM4LUPDWoklrnbZK0KfOQEpsSDsW5cfqyuoBHY1MsmQ ??

Updated?

RJ148281

>Updated?

>recompiled
As in, it no longer breaks on RGSS archives containing thousands of files (such as Gears Freak)

oh neat :)

>game looks right up my valley
>start playing
>quit after getting to city
I think I burned out on rpgmaker kusoge, no matter how much they customize the engine

>Download RJ173290
>Try launching it
>PC starts lagging like shit
>Video driver crashes
>HDD starts shitting bricks
Why is MV such cancer? And how am I supposed to play this now?

RJ number?

searched つきみずの but didnt work, is it something else

>hiragana
Just google "tsukinomizu" you dork.

I just don't play them.

I think I've played one game that was mildly OK on the engine. Until I hear otherwise about a game I just avoid it.

>let me open up 4 seperate processes and hog 1 GB RAM for each for no apparent reason - the engine

Unless you have a high-end machine you shouldn't even try. Pretty ironic since most japs have toasters.

Mine runs perfectly and i have a 5 years old pc.

Whats wrong with you, cant work at Burger King for a few weeks to buy a decent pc?

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE180492.html/

Game?

Well, this is a first for me and I do have other games on my HDD, that run on MV.

Not a high end build, but I've never had these kinds of issues running other MV games.

thanks to the anons who replied to me last night about future fragments

hopefully someone will upload this demo eventually

It's the 2nd of March in Japan already, are they going to miss the release date for the 3rd time?

Hey witchie, when are you going to update your game? :

Speaking of updates, Dungeon Town has got an update several hours ago.
It requires v1.2.2.3 (updated from v1.1.9.11) but not v1.2.2.3 (updated from v1.2.x.x), in the best traditions of Japanese programming.

Torrent mikocon's v1.2.2.3 and patch that if you happen to have a game which was patched several times.

>mikocon's v1.2.2.3
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2229136

Also keep in mind that v1.2.2.5 or whatever comes after the current v1.2.2.4 (if any) will NOT be applicable to the last pirated version of the game and the dev WILL take down v1.2.2.4 if it won't have expired by then.

In other words, download the update from meimitei.blog.fc2.com NOW.

>new image set of this guy translated
>it's NTR, BLACKED and graphic abortion
>recall reading VQ2's supposed to have those things
>their art still isn't that good tbmtqhwymf

any of you sick fucks ready for that?

Sure, why not.

His art is godlike. Almost as good as Shadman.

I'd rather have some sort of abortion so the baby can be replaced with superior genes type stuff

Not that VQ2 is coming out any time soon

>people love VQ
>think it was a boring piece of shit

Slut MC is boring.

Bet you're a pure and vanilla fag

That's me, not him. I didn't even touch Vitamin Quest in the first place.

No, other way around. I want her to get hardcore raped and killed and not wanting it the whole time. Her being a broken slut that does everything willingly and happily is boring. Only works when the heroine is being enslaved or mind controlled into ruining her reputation.

VERY sluty from the begging gets boring really fast. Small dosis of corruption is where is at.

Most people thought it was shit, even when /hgg2d/ separated from /hgg/, it's mostly just /v/ diaspora that keep thinking it's something special.

>NTRPG3 is cancelled

Vanilla fag here. Yes we are surperior but I don't mind having a slut MC actually I welcome it.

Can we all agree that these people are the worst even among us?

Did you think you can deceive me by not posting a frog while frogposting, cuck?

People who shit on others' fetishes are the worst

Maybe i'm into shit, did you ever consider my feelings? I think not.

Maybe I am too

You play rpgmaker games so this one is kinda given.

see i burst out laughing and im not sure if ur joking so i just want to give you a (you)
bait or not that was a hearty laugh thanks

>Shadman

I want to respond with something insulting but you're right so I can't

you know I sometimes forget angsty children go to this website. And this is that time where I feel sorry that people like a fucking retard.

Gore, Snuff is the absolute worst for obvious reasons. I can't stand NTR or futa but they should have their existence authority.

Is there any guide for RJ072338? I cant find all the unlockables.

no

Was the Dungons and Prisoners demo translated? I believe I read that it was at some point, or maybe it's just wishful thinking and I'm remembering wrong.

>out of good games to play
>back to doing the same old in violated heroine

>Start VH
>Remember no new sex storylines have been added or worked on in the past 3 years
>Close it again

About how long can I expect a playthrough for a single kingdom to take in Leane 2? Want to know if I should set some time aside.

yes. shoehaze did it and does it still periodiclally

what he adds i dunno

I never could into it either. Like slut MC is fine but it really needs some extra to build off of. Like the interaction with the community was so boring. So much opportunity for exhibitionism and or embarrassment and instead it's just accepted that this elf slut fuck everyone.

I mean the jungle shit's not THAT old yet is it?

IS IT? PLEASE TELL ME TIME ISNT MOVING THAT FAST.

The latest VH release gives me this error, any idea what it says (and how to fix it)? I've installed RTP and my locale is set to Japanese. Running W10.

>remember like it was just yesterday that rogue translator and Shindol had things to do with Violated Heroine
>that was over five years ago and now I'm half a decade closer to the grave and Dungeons and Prisoners will never be released

>rogue translator
Now there's a name I haven't heard in a long time

That's because I'm a retard and was running off of memory. It's supposed to be "つきのみず" "Tsukinomizu"
tsukinomizu.b.dlsite.net/archives/8817851.html

Sorry about that buddy.

Never mind - figured the error message out, turns out that i de-rar'd the archive while Windows was running on English locale, which led to the file names messing up.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ179801.html

Game?

Also someone upload the Muchi Life update

no

yes

maybe

Yes.

2 ded 4 lyf3

Is there a walkthrough for Magica? I can't seem to find the first red graffiti and at least one of the godess statues even after my second playthrough

deeeeead

Did the guys who made Salvation or Nobleman's Retort make anything else? And if so did it get a translation.

I liked those

>[いぬすく] 限界!?お兄ちゃん シスタートラベル [RJ179801]
anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-588551/#post2646419

>Mega is fucking cancer.

mega.nz/#!rw8gVLQa!xn5TTIOkKMaKdKw6UccaJVyQd9Az4_J8q5G4YvT4gc0

You can always check their dlsite page/blog. Pretty sure all their releases are on there.

It looks great. Hopefully links soon.

Anyone? ;_;

dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG23067.html
twitter.com/clymenia2

run in compatibility mode for xp sp3

almost

what kind of game is this?

We just do not know.

>Recall reading VQ2's supposed to have those things

Where, the first game had abortion stuff but it was also prefaced with a "This is pretty much non-canon/out of character" thing, the other two I don't remember any of and I'd be kind of surprised for them to be there.

>Web server is returning an unknown error

Am I the only one getting this?

Anyone got the updated version for Demon Angel Sakura 4 yet?

There is mega, don't fucking click link. I explained why i post a-s links before.

So do I have to start an NG+ in 異形の箱庭 to get to the other endings? I went with the flow and only got END06. Doesn't seem like I can do anything about it.

Shit, that actually worked. Thanks!

>I explained why i post a-s links before.
I might have missed it?

You might have.

looks interesting, name or any link?

That's acerola's new game

thanks bruv