So my parents were T-Boned whilst turning on a left by a guy who ran a red light...

So my parents were T-Boned whilst turning on a left by a guy who ran a red light. He was a literal orthodox Jew and because of no definitive proof, my parents are held liable 100% since the top hat, curly sideburns didn't admit he ran a red light.

However, we have a single witness that stayed and he says he saw him run a red light. How do we fight the insurance Jew on this or is /pol/ actually right that they run everything?

Like what the actual fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

citylab.com/housing/2015/10/mapping-san-franciscos-sidewalk-pooping-problem/409561/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Have a witness that can vouch for you
>Jew does not
Gee OP, I wonder how this will turn out.

Just take the witness down to the station, and have him/her vouch for you. Then take it to court. You've already won the case.

This is why everybody should have a dash cam.

Prepare to be run out of town if you try and go after him. It happened to me and it'll happen to you too. Hitler was right about literally everything.

>my parents are held liable 100% since ... didn't admit he ran a red light

I'm pretty sure that's not how insurance liability works or else no one would ever bother buying insurance because the liable party would just always deny their negligence.

That's a lot of poop.

[spoiler] for you [/spoiler]

This exact type of shit happened to my parents, but their car got hit whilst parked by a faggot speeding around in a parking lot. And they have the nerve to counter-claim and raise their insurance lmao.

By they I meant the faggot who hit their car + his insurance company.

Not really how it works buddy

You misunderstand. was so amused, he wants to give a free aftermarket spoiler. What a swell guy!

>However, we have a single witness that stayed and he says he saw him run a red light.
Set up the court case with the insurance company. A lot of time, the defendant's lawyers may try bullshit on the witness to make them not want to witness for you such as investigating them for drug use or other legal things that make them nervous about helping you. Or you come across as an asshole to the witness so all of a sudden the witness thinks he has memory loss simply because he doesn't want to help anymore.

is this common in america?

Yes

>free smells

>Americans making fun of India
>See this
At least Indians have designated shitting streets.

Those white fat people don't have any shame.

>is this common in america?
America has a lot of homeless people. I remember seeing one homeless guy peeing as he walked down the busy street. He was walking with traffic, so cars behind him couldn't see his dick just poking out from under the jacket as he pissed. However, I was looking out the office window and saw it.

What's bad is the more bashful homeless piss or poop in the parking lots. They find two cars to get between and then dump or piss against the side of the car while pretending to use a cellphone.

It's why you don't ever step in any wet puddle of anything. Or you might be tracking urine into your car.

Jesus christ, fat people are so fucking disgusting! It's like those fat fucks who eat so many cheetos they don't even notice the shit running out of them in the middle of a walmart aisle.

>New York license plate

Good

guess your outta luck for advice OP.
We're talking about shitting now.

>Superimposed American flag with eagle in profile
>Designated shitting country

Don't worry OP. The Jew will yell "ouch my neck, it's like annudah shoah" an you'll be forced to pay reparations for the rest of his life and the life of his offspring.

You fucking genocide Hitler Nazi!

It's been postulated that some car accidents are deliberately set up and forced. Not so that the "victim" is actually injured to make YOU pay, but hit enough in order to file for disability benefits within the USA government's generous limits for permanent social welfare. After all, in some cities, one minority has as much as 38% of its working age adults file sworn affidavits for permanent disability. How can that minority claim equality when 38% of working age adults swear signed affidavits that they are disabled people? Darwin would say it's a fast breeding species kept alive only by social welfare.

>guess your outta luck for advice OP.
>We're talking about shitting now.
OP posted too interesting a car picture. It happens in downtown parking lots too. We have lots of street people downtown. They loiter or wander around like zombies. They piss and poop after huddling between cars to avoid being seen by cameras.

/pol/ is always right, schmuck.

What the fuck is going on with this society?

I can accept anything you do, until you do it in front of others. How can somebody bring themself to just take their pants down and take a shit in the middle of a crowded place.

Was he late for sucking a baby dick?

Homeless people gotta shit somewhere.

Pretty much universally illegal here though. One way ticket to a sex offender entry in your file. You wouldn't want to get caught.

>One way ticket to a sex offender entry in your file.
It should be abuse of the law to categorize public urination or pooping as a sex offense. But I guess your area is more concerned about finding ways to drive out homeless people than it is about constitutional rights. Assuming it's the usa.

>What the fuck is going on with this society?
Is it illegal to be out of money and homeless?

>How can somebody bring themself to just take their pants down and take a shit in the middle of a crowded place.
You lead a sheltered life. I'm not any of those posters, but I've seen open pissing multiple times in my suburb city which gets overflow homeless from the big city. Or you simply don't see it because your city efficiently and intolerantly forced the homeless to migrate to the neighboring cities.

The rich suburb city north of me has almost no homeless because it hunts down homeless and arrests them. With enough arrests, they are no longer simply released from the city jail and go to the large regional county jail somewhat far away in the county. When they are released, they are over there at that jail instead of back in the suburb city. That is how that city got around the usa supreme court ruling of forced deportation of anyone homeless.

I want to push her over so bad.

America America from sea to shining sea

that's exactly how insurance works, OPs parents made an unsafe turn into oncoming traffic (unless the other guy came from the direction they were turning onto. without more information it is hard to say but by the sounds of it they are SOL unless they can get a sworn statement from the witness.

similar thing happened to me and I was assumed at fault till I had multiple witness come forward.

even a cheap dashcam can save your ass in this situation, I highly recommend one

>Is it illegal to be out of money and homeless?
It's illegal to take a shit in public.
You can walk into the local Sheetz and take a shit, like what the fuck?

>cheap dashcam

All got until the footage is corrupted or the heat kills it, don't be a cheap cunt and skimp on something that could save you a fortune.

It's "customers only" or "no public restrooms" over here. The amount of homeless forced shops to get rid of courtesies like free public restrooms. Some stores really hate homeless coming in to "browse" but cannot legally keep them out due to anti-discrimination laws. If you don't watch them, they may poop and use the merchandise to wipe their butt. Years ago, a "Harts" (or similar name clothing store, I can't remember the name well as they went out of business later) had someone come in and poop. The racked clothing was then used to wipe the butt clean and the person left the store never to be caught.

That's disgusting, nevermind, homelessness should be illegal.

It's common in certain locations

>ITT:
>brick cucks make fun of a life they will never understand
Being a "bum" isn't bad at all. Better than cucking for wages and worrying about every little thing.

I know this is a troll but i will never shit in public even if i was homeless.

This isn't a troll. I mobile post from wifi and live in my car while panhandling for occasional essentials. Otherwise I find whatever I eat.

Us homeless people get enough of this on /out/. None of us are obese and we all don't fucking shit in the streets.

Yea shitting in public and living in fear of arrest everyday sounds really fun

>we all don't fucking shit in the streets.

Why do lardfat americans shart themselves?

Yeah worrying about looking good, smelling good, and your next paycheck sounds really fun.

Dude fuck off. When was the last time you saw human shit in the streets? I'm here 24/7 and never see that shit.

Because morbidly obese people have no standards?

citylab.com/housing/2015/10/mapping-san-franciscos-sidewalk-pooping-problem/409561/

>we all don't fucking shit in the streets.
You are wrong. The homeless here shit all over the place outdoors. And not just one type of outdoors. They piss/poop downtown doorway alcoves, alleys, and parks. They poop in parking lots and parking garages and that sucks the most because the piss splashes on the car paint. They poop in residential neighborhoods. They poop behind buildings too because almost no one goes there.

Besides wandering homeless, some have bikes or cars too. It's a problem in some residential neighborhoods when homeless cars park streetside. They then dump their trash into yards (pushing individual trash or trash bags inside bushes to be discovered later by homeowners). They can anonymously toss bags into yards. And piss smell all over since they piss outdoors and poop outdoors. None of them poop in their cars.

Homeless have trash and they force others to take care of it. Many commercial trash bins are locked to prevent both illegal dumping and scattering of trash. If the bins are not locked, homeless will root through the trash looking for stuff and they just toss it on the ground making a huge mess. They don't care because they are bitter about how people don't care about them. So the homeless return the favor by making a mess. So, yes, homeless create a lot of waste.

Meanwhile, homeowners suffer. Parks are unsafe during the day. You have to be careful where you walk in your own front yard's grass. That loss of freedom to walk on your grass sucks as I grew up always carelessly walking thru my home or my grandparent's yard enjoying the grass lawns.

>None of us are obese
There are fat homeless here. Social welfare has more than enough calories especially since there are also food banks for them as well as the free daily meal by local organizations that band together to furnish one at a common site.

Designated

Go to Veeky Forums and look up /fph/, fat people hate. I'll sum it up quickly

special snowflakism and hipsters have collectively fooled themselves through the fat acceptance movement (yes this exists) into thinking that fat is perfectly fine. they do this through HAES which means healthy at every size. every time someone brings up the 90% death rate by 35 years old they just cite haes existing and use circular logic. They think they are better than you for being deathly fat.

forget the extra-fat hate, you don't even know about all the inter-fat hate. Yes there are losers out there who are XXXL and consider XXL "privileged". you cannot make this shit up

Reason why this exists and they aren't just dead is because they soak up welfare before dying, the CDC estimated a few years ago that $350 billion per year is wasted just on fat. not million, that is b as in buh, billion. cut the welfare, kill the fatties.

>When was the last time you saw human shit in the streets?
Not that guy. But last week. Downtown. The paved alleyway has regular poop there in multiple places. That's just one alley out of countless alleys.

The other problem is trash paper. You might be a good citizen and pick up trash to toss in the trash can nearby. But you quickly learn not to touch anything because it might have poop on it. So lingering newspaper trash and other lingering paper trash can linger there unsightly all day since no one dares touch the lingering lingey trash as it lingers and lingers and lingers there. No one touches it until they wear gloves or use one of those metal arm picker-uppers. The lingering trash makes the place look people don't care. But they do care but don't dare touch poopy paper.

So, you see some poopy paper in your yard. Is there poop on it? You don't know. But now you don't trust walking on your lawn because some grass stalks can be cross contaminated by poopy paper. Well, I have a no shoes in house rule anyways. So I won't track poop or piss residue indoors as a result of homeless parking in our street.

I also use rubber mats in the car. That keeps contamination out of the carpet as that would be hard to clean.

It doesn't count if you're in India tho.

So it's okay for strangers to discard poop and piss on your property because they are technically legal in parking streetside in residential neighborhoods?

It's okay for them to enter your property to use your water hose when you are gone to work? They know when I go to work and come back from work. I am hostage to the house and don't want my windows broken.

This whole fucking thread has made me laugh hard for the last 10 minutes.

>Auto insurance
>Fat people shitting in the streets

That poor fucking Jimmy John's. That's not the kind of gargantuan they're supposed to be selling.

You guys live in horrible hellholes. Don't blame the homeless for this.

There are insane people everywhere. Even among the homeless. It's just a stinky majority that fucks it up for the rest of us.

Those social welfare debit cards will buy prepared take out fried chicken in my state.

>Don't blame the homeless for this.
Someone's doing it.

>Like what the actual fuck.
OP, did you get your insurance and the witness to work together on the case?

You gotta get a police report to corroborate everything. Once the police report is written it's fucking official that that's what happened and no turning back

Your insurance company typically tells you they wait for the police report to describe the circumstances. The police report is the official description of the incident. So you will want to be sure that the witness has contacted the police officer who should have handed to you his business card or the department's card with his name written on the back along with the CASE NUMBER.

So you should make sure the officer has contacted the witness before much time passes or else the case will become "solid". Once solid, even if you reveal the witness, it might be ignored unless you are some VIP or rich person that will file lawsuits to bother the police department.

Some times, the officer is not able to contact a witness because the witness remains unavailable or never answers their phone. In such cases, you might have to contact the witness yourself and have the witness call the officer with the case number. I know this has happened before since someone in my neighborhood is notorious for never answering their phone if it is not someone on the business or friend list. An officer calling him would never even ring or vibrate his phone.

i hear that sharting in the mart is an important part of their culture