Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/6071474522.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tEtiDBZKpEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How do I join the montage?
See pic related.

Bump

That's a nice redline. What car is that?

>your headlights edition

worth it?

dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/6071474522.html

>Tfw freshly restored headlights

Better pics when I get back home from work in a few weeks. Planning on taking her to play on the beach

Looks great man, clean headlights make such a big difference to a car, do you have any before pics?

And may as well post mine since they're pretty unique, replaced my old jdm plastic headlights with a set of Euro glass ones along with carbon bezels, low beam projector upgrades and halo led's.
Not everyone's taste but I love em

I actually bought two brand spankin new ones from Toyota after a crash which damaged my good lamp.

I can smell the rice through the Internet

Forgot pic

white Az 1993 Celica that posted yesterday, realized my montage photo was shit so I'd like this instead if you guys can, thanks.
I apologise for the terrible stickers on the front headlight the guy who owned it last was weird trying to remove it but the paint comes off with, what's a good way to touch up paint that's gone?

also I can't tell what the hell this thing in the middle is, doesn't feel like a crack because it's smooth but it kinda bulges out

AE92 GTS

POPUP

Fffffffucking weak

I'm looking at two different cars for sale and I need help deciding, one is a 2004 Lexus gx470 with 178k miles and the other is a 2006 4Runner with 145k miles. Both are listed at around $8500 and I'm sure I can talk them down a bit on price, I'm leaning towards the 4Runner because the miles on the Lexus worry me but both seem to be in good running condition

The Corolla developed an exhaust leak today. Sounds pretty crazy now. Kek

just sold my cressida for $550 to some dumb hicks

kinda sucks that I had to go so low but I needed some money quick for school

RIP

I need some input here.
I was bleeding the master cylinder on my cressida, and the pedal just got hard.
It moves 1/3rd down then stops like a brick.
Check valve is fine, and bleeding fluid at each caliper is really slow (only drips of fluid coming out).
The manual points me towards the booster but the car hasn't even been running during any of this. and I yes I am bleeding the master in the car not on a bench.

I know feel, my 87' Supra had to go because I had nowhere to put at my apartment and nobody would take it.

Is it a 90's corolla because it's common for that to happen to those

I'm trying to rebuild my mr2 4age and I just want to know what you guys think of Taiwan made parts yay or nay?

Yep a 94. I'll just have the local muffler shop fix it for cheap.

Well that was easy to find. It sounds rice as fuck now, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=tEtiDBZKpEM

Kek mine sounded like that too but then I sold it because it was clapped out

kek

Just drive it around like that. Sounds great.

Will be a cheap and easy fix at the local muffler shop. Took my EG to the same guy with a similar break in the exhaust and he only charged 30 bucks.

If it were my DD I would. Mom is too embarrassed to drive it now but I think it's funny as fuck. lel

When I take it to the muffler shop (maybe tomorrow) I'll record some video of the drive.

I need to take new pics for spamming desu

Pay them $2k at most

What do you do for work?

No problemo amigo

Looking for something with less miles but from your options I'd pick the Toyota over the Lexus

That's not uncommon for older corollas

Was it on the montage?

That's weird, I've never had that problem when bleeding the brakes. What did the forums say?

Even with 80's corollas it's common

Are there any reviews for it? If a forum recommend them they should be fine.

I've found some random forums, hyundais and ford talking about a similar issue all without solutions posted though.

Could also use some tie rods but I don't want to pay for it myself. Mom broke as shit as usual, though.

>because 80's
Donut gasket everytime

I also found a Toyota with 125k but much less than that and the price goes way up

Does it have abs? Sometimes air gets stuck there, only way to get it out is to cycle the abs. Can do througj obd2 or just slam it a few times on the road lel

obd2 wasn't a thing until 96'.
and no ABS on this one thank god.

driving down a state highway with my brothers it's got nice smooth turns and absolutely no one on it, hit 100 for the first time and I absolutely love this car can't wait to clean the throttle body and new front struts

spamming pics

last one with love Veeky Forums

Nice that sounded like a comfy drive

it was, Arizona has such insanely different scenery every part of the state. You go north and it's pines beautiful canyons and mountains, south has some deserts but once you get real south you have beautiful hills and mountains. Pic is in sonoita AZ.

Weather was finally good enough to get my wheels and coilovers on. Could go lower, but Vancouver roads a shit.

I like how midway the height is. Idk how I feel about the wheels though

>that feel when saw a fuckin AE86 for the first time in my life this weekend, couldn't park next to it but tried to get close.
>hours later, walking to my car I see it zoom past me, if I was like 2 minutes earlier I could've been dagumi for once in my life and raced prolly
hold me. had a WAT sticker and Powered by Eurobeat stickers and all the gay shit that I know means that they are from here too.

What color was it? He also might be in

Merchant sailor my man

Biltema lights with LED kit in them :P
Not the best lights in the world, but they get good spread. The stock lamps in the Lexus are actually pretty good, so I'm quite happy with it.
Stocks in that Hilux I imagine are horrible :P

I had 'tema lights on the Merc, 3 x stock 55w. Did the job just fine

They're not bad actually. Still, anything that doesnt incinerate mosquitos at 200 meters is too weak for me

Post comfy dashes

If you found your dream car would you take out a 5k loan for it?

Automatic though ):

it was a faded blue with Wisconsin plates. thanks for the advice, ill check over there

Just found out that I won't be able to afford an MR2 Mk1.5 with a gen 4 3SGTE. I can't get the financing and pay out of pocket, it'll leave me with nothing residual for taxes or insurance.

Pour one out for me guys.

Purchase and ride the bust until you can pay taxes and shit. Or drive it around unregistered like a mad man.

Is that even possible when you're buying with financing?

Does the AE86 have the same engine mounts as an aw11? I was curious about engine swaps and it looks like it's tough to find aftermarket engine mounts for the aw11, but pretty easy for the AE86. They both have the 4age so I figure the mounts must be at least similar right? Or does the MR2 being transverse change the mounting situation?

>financing a fucking ancient car

nigga just pay cash, like seriously what the fuck are you doing

being a broke ass student who doesn't have $6000 in savings to buy it outright

I have $3500 right now on hand, I was hoping to finance the entire thing and pay it off in a year but I can't do half and half because I won't have the money to pay for anything beyond the remainder of the cost of the car.

No insurance, tax, title, or even gas. This would also be my second car, I have a truck right now that I bought outright a year and a half ago.

then sell the fucking truck m8

But I love my truck, and I want to have a second car.

I know this feeling. Plus it's hard, because by the time we're done with school and established pros with real money, the cars we want (80s 90s) are going to be like finding 50s and 60s cars today, ie, fucking hard and expensive and rare.

Let alone one that's been modified, heavily like that.

I can afford the payments on it, but I just need residual money in an account in case something happens or if I don't work for a week or something and to pay for the one time expenses. Which is why I needed that financing so badly.

Maybe at the end of summer, or some other day

Nah I it's on eBay

That is pretty comfy

No

Ask the dealership

It's not at a dealership.

how much is this thing actually worth? it doesn't run.

i want a project car.

Whatever you're willing to pay for it. Welcome to meme cars.

>not running
Wew
$600

bout tree fiddy

Any ever use wheel spacers on the front of a MK1/2 Supra, AE88/86, first 3 gens Cressida?
Literally can't find any information.
Everything is rear only

Nigga I told you to go to a machine shop to make the bore bigger on your spacers so they can fit

there shouldn't be a difference in bolt pattern size or hub sizes, just make sure it's hub centric and you're either running it right. spacers with extended arp studs (probably safest bet) or the ones with the studs on the spacers from a reputable brand like h&r, you don't want em to break

how much money would be needed to fully convert an american Celica GT to an ST205?

~$10k in everything depending on labor it could be more

not super confy, but better than the one before that had no tachometer.
I just figured out today that it cuts off the gas after 6k rpms, I didn't think my car had this. Not sure how I feel about it.

many people talk about doing this, it's not exactly impossible but it requires modifications to the chassis and cutting. despite the looks, there's some differences in the dimensions of the cars that makes swapping gt4/alltrac parts straight into the FWD counterpart. in the end it's just cheaper and makes more sense to buy/import the AWD turbo 4 car.
a LOT more than this

.... into the FWD counterpart a lot more difficult than it seems...
Toyota/Celica forums are a lot more helpful with this honestly. there's probably less than 15 fully and successfully converted AWD cars out there

Have a 2011 Tundra and 2014 Camry out in my driveway.

ok

Anything done to them besides maintenance?

check out air_lift_colton on instagram, he's doing that to his GT. I've seen his car in person its so tite. pic isnt his car

When you're out for a drive and run into other Toyobros

Might pick up a Mk.ii Supra. The rust looks like this and looks deal able, should I pull the trigger it's a couple grand and it comes with an extra 5M and tranny but the car is auto though. also is it good to convert it to a carb setup, I don't know how the EFI is in these things? Should I just wait for a clean one to show up?
I don't know but I want an old Toyota so badly

that side is where the only visible rust is btw.

Eighth gen corolla. Probably won't ever get rid of mine.

Yeah

$5k is nothing

Hey guys
The front emblem fell off of my 2012 Corolla
Any idea how this could happen and how I can't get a new one?
I heard junkyard but I don't know where any are and what people do at junk yards

Dealership, don't be afraid to ask

do suvs count? technically it's a wagon but it has a 4.0L v6. ill take pics it's a 2013 land cruiser prado TZ

anyone from NC go to the Charlotte auto fair? I had my 2 out on display with a buddy

Yo it's me, 94 rolla from the banner pic :)

plenty of Toyotas, more people started to gather up later
so qt