/opgg/ - One Piece games general

New Nakama List edition

last thread General guide, READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io
Calendar: optccalendar.com (discontinued?)

>NEW One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KAi-2_4V2mq6E42UrVk1ktpZlfXFGK9soh_biYoNkM/

If you want to be added to the list
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNAzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
-Coliseum -
>Mar 1 - 19: Vista, Paulie, Urouge, Alvida, Mr.7

-Fortnights-
>Feb 28 - Mar 14: Nico Olvia
>Feb 28 - Mar 7: Camie, Brook, Perona, Prison Mr.2
>Mar 7 - 14: Hina, Young Arlong

>Mar 14 - 21: Cobmeppy, Hannyabal
>Mar 21 - 28: Smoker, Wapol

- Raids -
>Mar 2: Enel
>Mar 5: Blackbeard
>Mar 12: Heracles
>Mar 16: Aokiji
>Mar 19: Kizaru

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Feb 28 - Mar 2: SHIRAHOSHI SUGO (guaranteed red poster on 3rd multi)
>Mar 3 - 6: Ray Final Tomes island

- Coliseum -
>March 1 - March 20: Ideo, Krieg, Killer, Urouge, Beckman
>March 2 - March 14: Moria, Kidd, Smoker

- Fortnights -
>Feb 21 - Mar 7: Sentomaru
>Feb 23 - Mar 2: Wanze, Tontatta, Ducks
>Mar 2 - 9: Kalifa, Mansherry, Krieg

>Mar 9 - 16: Zeff, Bepo, Hogback
>Mar 16 - 23: Tom, Laki, CP9

-Raids-
>Mar 3: Akainu
>Mar 4: Garp
>Mar 5: Shogun Franky
>Mar 6:Ivankov

Wheres my Valentine Perona at Bamco

BAMCO, WHERE'S MY NIGGA 3D2Y ZORO?

Don't forget to add yourself to the new list.

Who needs that when wedding perona exist

Alright done.

>tfw Giolla fucks with your game

You are like little child, watch.

>day 250
>base FN Perona
I guess I'm not committed enough. It's also not my fault that Perona's only been here twice, and during Halloween and Doffy books. It's like they don't want me to run her.

>not running the Giolla invasion
Jujube I don't have time for this please leave

GUYS WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THE FACT THAT SLASHERS GOT A 2.5X CHAIN MULTIPLIER LOCKER? I MEAN, SLASHERS GOT A RAID BOA ALL FOR THEMSELVES

AND IT'S ALSO A BETTER G3 AS A CAPTAIN

YEAR
OF
SANJI

Thoughts?

If you don't have the time to quadra max your waifu do you really love her

plus Boa is mid tier, and Marco/Doffy should each go up one tier

Lower Law a tier
Raise Kuzan one

Move Boa 6+ to mid tier, give Buggy his own tier ( he shouldn't be compared to other legends, his legendary in his own aspect )
Maybe make one for subs, since Marco is godly as a sub but this looks like its measuring him as a lead
Oh and move Jinbei and Kuzan to high tier and move Croc down to mid tier, he's starting to lose his speed king status when Kuzan is just simply faster

What are you evaluating based on? CA? Special? Both?

Either way, it's definitely not the worst tier list.

BAMCO YOU FUCKING JEWS RELEASE +BEARD ALREADY I WANT A GOD TIER LEAD

fixed

What's with the spacing?

Where's my 6+ Doffy fuck these garbage old units

BB god tier? I have a god tier Legend?

>Kizaru high tier
>LL low tier
>Sengoku the god of all INT coliseum/Raids and all fortnights low tier

Shitty detected

>special and attacks go through all shields
All you have to do is not be retarded

>shithawk not in low tier

>le LL is good meme
epic

He's so hard to team build for, where's the orb boost, where's the orb lock and type boost.

Yeah, you have a super tanky lead that is rainbow and basically starts off every boss fight with the enemies with half health and no barrier in the game can stop that.

>"Wah LL is too hard for me"

>wheres the orb boost
Doffy, Legend Doffy ( If you have Kizaru or someone who counts for two classes ), etc etc
Orb lock can be Aokiji or anyone
Type boost is easily Shiki or 3d2y Sanji in most cases

You can just piggyback off of another team. Double BB is not always god tier.

6*+ Fujitora when? He is old and busted now, he really needs a boost. His new special should also have the effect to lower caesar's special by 4 turns.

Few notes
If you want you can bring him with teams where he won't get the boost just so your other units can get it since he still brings a 30% HP cut and the shield ignoring, beyond that you can use Raid Sabo with him, Doffy as an orb boost, literally any orb locker as an orb locker, if you really want someone to boost you, Sengoku is used on Rayleigh teams sometimes, you could bring Sengoku with your beard team.
He's really not hard to build a team for. Hell make a driven team with a friend Fuji captain.

Instantly bought that mofo. He's so fucking good.

Primarilly CA but specials and subs also factor, which is how Mihawk and WB are high. Makes me double think if Sengoku should be higher.
Do not neglect that face that Sengoku, if the unit is the right cost, gives a x3 multiplier off the bat, no in-battle conditions need be met. In addition, he also is a 1.5x attack boost to all units. While the boost may be low, the fact it works on anyone is nothing to scoff at.
Kuzan does not let you stall unless you're sticking to first stage. Am I overthinking how negatively impactful that is to him?
Now I may have not been paying attention, but I was under the impression Boa+ was worse than Boa since losing the heal. Am I wrong there?

Some memelords are pushing the idea 6+ Boa is a good unit. Ignore them.

Needs a 3x hp boost
Also every enemy gets a one turn delay on each stage because you can't move as fast under Fuji's gravity

>Boa is worse
WHEN WILL THIS MEME END. CAN YOU PEOPLE NOT READ.

>Also have the effect to lower caesar's special by 4 turns.

>Better

Dude is a 3.25 lead and his HP/RCV boost is like 1.1x
Not better
>Kuzan does not let you stall unless you're sticking to first stage. Am I overthinking how negatively impactful that is to him?

Yes you are
First stage he can take out 4-5 mobs then work his way to the boss and have a 3.5x lead that instagibs them

>I was under the impression Boa+ was worse than Boa since losing the heal.

Nah, Boa 6+ IS better, but doesn't fulfill the same role anymore. She's better though now.

Is Kuro's ship worth using?

>isn't Boa+ worse?
Worse in her heal/delay niche, but a straight upgrade as a captain, and sort of a sidegrade to her special, so that's also kinda why I was asking what your criteria was.

There's fucking Colo Vista in a few hours and all you guys do is jerking off your autism with muh LL is bad, muh orbs vs DR, muh legend tier list, muh japancucks, etc

Let's talk about how to safely speedrun that faggot, is he hard?

no lmfao

For Princess turtles, nothing else since Ark Maxim is better

how do you have 150 gems already?

That would actually be a pretty fun mechanic.

That pic I took like 2 months ago
Also I have 190 gems now
I used a gem reseller

I'm trying to find a team for it using Law + Inthawk to one shot Vista. Didn't find anything yet.

Ark Maxim is just a better Bezan Black, ignore it.
Ah ok. I'll adjust accordingly.
I am aware of Kuzan's damage and special, and as long as he's not hindered by the stalling, I think that's fair to make him High Tier.

His sailor also makes you to start with full HP with the Moby.

too bad he's a sanji. he would be great for powerhouse teams.

>coffin boat is dead
Welp, I guess it was fun while it lasted.
Coffin Boat+ when?

units on the right are japanese only
that reminds me, what would you guys rate Line's legend Luffy?

he doesn't even look good

High tier. The universal boost is straight up stupid, but he's mostly just G3+ when G3 is kinda worthless.

Even Fuji just being himself but also having that ability you would have to put him in Beyond God tier

>Healing for 13k with 6 meats with slasher
Not possible.

>special is miles better than rayleigh
>ca is better than ray

nice legend

God Tier
Unrestricted 1.75x boost for two turns to any team already makes him good but his captain ability suffices too

>Olivia yells "Guys!"
>Five girls appear

I'm triggered

It would definitely screw with some content by blocking longer delays, but it would mostly make it where he could stall 25+ free turns without taking a single hit until the boss on everything.

I just think it's pretty flavorful for the whole gravity thing.

You could easily hit 8k+ and then heal another 1k from the autoheal. It's pretty close.

>Feed Barto meat
>Super success
heh

They were guys before but got that Iva treatment

He's gonna have extra experience stored up when they introduce the level limit breaker mechanic
New level cap with be 200

Alright, here we go. If anyone asks "is X good/bad?" just show them this. For rerolling, probably tell someone to go for a god or high tier

99 just sounds like a nice number to be at, but 199/200 just fucks with me. it's kinda why i stopped playing brace frontier.

what about sabo+

see kids, THIS is autism

Never before in the history of this general has someone needed to apologize more than you do right now.

God Tier:

TS Luffy
Akainu
Issho
Whitebeard 6+

High Tier:
Doffy
Blackbeard
Ace
Kizaru
Inthawk
Crocodile
Cavendish
Log Luffy
Kuzan

Mid Tier:
Rest

Low Tier:
Rob Lucci
Sabo
Boa
Shanks

Special Tier:
Buggy

Now fuck off thanks

>Midtier rest

Okay fuck off thanks

Honestly I'd put Ace, LL, Cavendish, Borsalino and Law literally on the line of high/god tier. But good list I suppose

>he doesn't use the superior borsalino+inthawk slasher team

Embarrassing

Fixed

>Kizaru, Tashigi and Sugar.
Fuck off

>Lucci's special is low
>3 turns of high rate of matching orbs is "low"

>unevolved Sugar
>the only slasher with the exact same RCV value as Sanji
Nice try though.

APOLOGIZE.

>Is it RNG
>yes
>Low
Use your brain

I disagree about Issho, Croc, and Blackbeard's placement on subs, I think each should be higher

Why not add Law too while you're at It.

Finally someone who knows his shit

Sub 300 shitters don't need to apply

>Issho and BB don't go through shields, neither does WB but he has another effect with his special so he's higher
>Croc is never used as a sub since he's the only relevant lead for Cerebral so there's no judging his sub potential

>HURRR IS IMPOSSIBRU
>WAIT THAT TEAM HAS UNITS IN IT? NO FAIR!
get fucked

>Lead : Low Tier - Sengoku

Yeah nah fuck right off m8

Not everybody is going to be running their 20 turn stalling, 6+mil damage team to run a fortnight you fuckwit.

Issho's goes through shields if you break the shield that turn nigga

Then Thatch's special obviously can't make farming Kuma viable right?? I guess Thatch speed runs are impossible

>buttblasted because he was proven wrong about slashers teams with high RCV
>B-BUT YOU CANT USE BORSALINO OR LAW, IT'S PROHIBITED

Typical

>Kizaru & +Whiteboard
>god tier lead
wew

>fortnight
Oh, so you just want to skip straight past the argument and right into the trash?

>what are enemies who randomize or shuffle your orbs into garbage
Thatch is lucky Kuma is a piss easy raid

>What are enemies that react and shuffle your orbs when you try to use orb manipulators like Franky and Ideo

Lucci goes through them

Oh so legends are exclusively for raids/colos/invasions now are they?

General Franky and Coliseum Ideo, I should be more clear

Well they're certainly not for fucking fortnights.

>Issho and BB don't go through shields
A 30%hp with a different character is more valuable than you think
And Issho's works at the end of the turn, so aside from the initial hit it can go through shields.
>Croc is never used as a sub since he's the only relevant lead for Cerebral so there's no judging his sub potential
But we're literally judging his sub potential. Let's give him a fair shake, eh? He's a x2 class booster, I think that should be a little more valued.
Al

>Lucci goes through enemies who legit shuffle your orbs into bad ones
no

not him but ranking legend on how fast they clear fortnight is just dumb

Ideo does that stupid orb reshuffle, fuck thats going to be a bitch

Why no legend Zoro?

>He's a x2 class booster
At 1 HP, which normally isn't a problem since he's his own boss (heh), but again none of the other potential Cerebral leads are worth jack shit, so you almost never use him strictly as a sub. We need to wait for another cerebral lead Magellan pls and see how he works as a full time sub

>what is Legend Buggy

Not every Legend needs to serve the same purpose, Sengoku is a fucking champion at speedrunning anything he can be used for, and yes he can even do some raids, and colos I'm sure. I legitimately don't see a problem with that.

yes ? Lucci's special gives you matching orbs nigga just delayed which you can activate before going into the stage and bypasses enemies' reaction orb shufflers