Tfw Veeky Forums is getting progressively worse every week since it opened

>tfw Veeky Forums is getting progressively worse every week since it opened

too many classcucks who don't read

Without /pol/ around to laugh you idiots off the board you're wrecking the place. Go back to cripplechan if you want to jerk off over Marx

Just ban anyone who uses any variation of the word cuck and create a /rel/ for religious shitposting and bantz.

baited for this exact response.

I provide valuable content to Stalin threads, user. But in the end there is no point in arguing with people who would rather die than consider anti-communist propaganda is wrong.

>anti-communist propaganda
Read a book besides the Manifesto or Kapital

>ideology literally founded upon the idea of stealing my money and property
>hurr you only dislike it because propaganda

Better dead than Red, you.... you.... MARXIST.

I do. I read Manifesto and Kapital years ago, no need to read them again just yet. Do you have any recommendations?

I should have said anti-Stalin propaganda, my mistake!

The whole fucking website has been getting progressively worse

I blame /pol/

I was the user who posted the very first Sub-Saharan Africa thread, who wanted to talk about African history and things I didn't know already (I genuinely had no idea West Africans developed iron independently). Took about a week to backfire and turn into WE WUZ KINGZ shitposting.

Such is the state of Veeky Forums. I can't wait for the one year anniversary though.

>Darkness at Noon
Koestler
>Out of the Night
Vatlin
>I Chose Freedom
Kravchenko
>Witness
Chambers

THIS

Why should i support Marxism if i'm well established in life and don't want my shit taken?

Too many Internetcucks who treat this as a stage for their autistic board warfare

Are you an owner of means of production? Do you own a business, employ workers, or make profit off of the work of others?

If no to the above, you won't get your shit taken.

Why do you want to take their shit?

That's mean

Horseshit.
>Wow that's a big house you have their user! You inherited it from your family huh? That's nice...
I can't help but notice though that you live here all alone while comrade Jamal over here is living under a bridge..
>Do you really think that's fair user? *pulls gun* You should let comrade Jamal live with you, rent free of course! If he paid you rent that would make you a filthy bourgeois, and you know what happens to filthy bourgeois right?

Fuck off Red.

>This whole fucking website has been getting progressively better

>Thank you /pol/

FTFY

The difference is Marxists tend to back up their stuff with actual substance and cited sources. Whereas pol just posts memes or name calling. That's cute and all but it's silly after a while and gets quite boring.

LOL
This is what Marxist cucks actually believe!

I've never seen a lefty pol fag post sources or anything

Calling people cucks and spamming "read muh book" isn't facts.

>"read muh book"
Thats the definition of sourcing though.

Ken Ham can tell me to read his book about creationism, doesn't make creationism any less bullshit. Same with Marxism.

shit don't think i've even seen /pol/ use the word cuck that much

leftypol has definitely reached a new low

Pretty much.

Veeky Forums has been flooded with christcucks, who have completely ruined the quality of threads.

Welcome to the post-information age faggot. Sources are meaningless because you can find a "source" to support any claim.

Some ivory tower Marxist sociology professor's book on white privilege is not a source.

"""""Religious""""""" people have been here since October. In fact when Veeky Forums was first made their generals were the only good place on the board.

>it's totally not reddit/atheists setting up bait threads 24/7 u guize
Stop fucking baiting them

Also blame /tv/ and /v/

You know nothing of academia.

What did /tv/ do? I don't notice them on this board.

[COLAPSE]

[COLAPSE]

Baneposting aka flooding the site with redditors. They're also behind BBC and cuckposting.

I heard a rumor that cuck posting is actually the work of an organized group sent to normalize interracial relationships and Veeky Forums management is in on the plan. Normalization I wouldn't believe such idle chatter but the thread the post was in was deleted less than a minute after that post was made, which makes me suspicious.

It would certainly explain why cuck posting is everywhere and is sometimes tolerated by the mods..

>tfw when I'm in an interracial relationship with a white girl.

I had heard it's 'allowed' on /tv/ because swaglord thinks it's hilarious. Tested it myself when I heard that on /qa/. Next time there was a post complaining the board was being cuck-spammed I went along a made a thread where a black chick was getting gangbanged by whites.

Deleted almost instantly and banned.

The BLACKED threads stayed up for hours.

Not saying I agree with you, but from my own experiences the mods are turning a blind eye to certain types of interracial spam