ITT: people who drive badass daily drivers, haters need not apply. Post your rides and you plans...

ITT: people who drive badass daily drivers, haters need not apply. Post your rides and you plans. Rome wasent built in a day and neither are quality cars. I worked 2 years to get to this point.
My 360hp/410tq vinyl wraped srt4 on 19psi. 17k into it. The most reliable srt4 in the area. During winter I'm throwing a 50trim turbo on it and going for 800hp/970tq on 23psi

2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
5.0 V8 Manual
Only bad thing is I drive 50 miles a day to and from work. Seeing rock chips each day is like a little piece of my heart is chipping.

>1992 Cadillac Sedan DeVille
>4.9 HT V8
>Automatic (obviously)
I drive this thing slow as fuck. It's like floating down the road in a living room.

>haters need not apply
why even post on a public imageboard if you're going to pretend you're immune to criticism

This is an old pasta dumbass.

I kind of welcome the hate. It keeps it interesting.

>this feels baity
I don't know if badass is the word but my car is a fantastic daily. I estimate its putting down ~310whp/270wtq now because it is running a 12.9s 1/4mi and its been replicated a bunch with similar mods on the forum. Never dyno'd though.

It has:
Takeda attack front mounted intake
Intake plenum spacer
2.5in Resonated test pipes
Larger 2.5in resonated Y-pipe
EcuTek 93 street tune

I replaced the stock suspension because it was gross and floaty so Tein coils fixed that. Otherwise everything else is stock because it's a daily, not a race car.

I'd like to see what Veeky Forums projects are going on other than the trips that actually work on cars

CLA45 AMG

It's not for everyone, but I love it dearly and wouldn't change a thing.

I actually really like these
What is it's comfy level?

Not very high. Less comfy than going with an E. Combination of the stiffer AMG suspension, and low profile tires make for a bumpy ride over shitty road. However, the shifting "BRRRRRRP" makes up for it.

Yeah the CLA45 has a pretty amazing exhaust. I love pops and crackles in exhausts, make it sound very raw.

Wish I commuted closer to home so I could buy the V8 biturbo had to settle for the V6.

Drive around 40 miles daily. I just fixed the ac system so now I can drive inside my little rocket capsule under the bitchin summer heat.
Hopefully I upgrade the clutch and give it a tune up by the end of this month.

Still a sexy car imo

Kek it's this pasta again

Lmao love it

They make a v6 cls? What country are you in

Eats tires like a bitch. I'm about to install a borla catbak exhaust. I got a really good deal on it so it was hard to pass up.

Even if it is bait, it's kind of nice to see Veeky Forumstists that have good or "badass" cars. The post your ride threads are filled with shitboxes.

AZ?

Going uprev or EcuTek?

Borla makes quality shit

How much was it?

>Borla makes quality shit
Since when?

Borla is usually highly rated and is well liked in the car enthusiast community. Did something happened to them?

That's what I meant, as in their shit is quality

Oh I'm retarded lel

Never actually paid too much attention to this pasta before, but now I think of it, those hp/lb-ft ratings ("tq" is not a unit of measure you stupid dumb retarded cunts) that engine would have to be rpm limited to around 4900rpm.

>those hp/lb-ft ratings ("tq" is not a unit of measure you stupid dumb retarded cunts)
spoken like someone with less than 400 torques

>implying
I guess it could well be less than 400 arbitrary units depending on what metric you're using.

People wonder why decent content never takes off on Veeky Forums

>being this artist about a unit of measure

Could also be an alignment issue with the obvious compounding the problem lol

*Autistic. Autocorrect strikes again.

The guy paid $1600 for it, sold it to me for $900. It's Borla's atak exhaust, so it's fucking loud. I almost didn't do it because the Hellcat's stock exhaust is pretty good, but the price was too good to pass up. Not to mention the average hp gain is close to 20hp.

that is a sexy bitch

Behold: The Mad Max MACH 1

Please re-read the SI brochure.

>not black

How goes the work on it?

Holy shit I've heard the atak in person, it can wake the dead, but 900 is a steal. Probably aren't gonna feel 20hp on top of 700 though lol

I'm not the owner, I'm trying to summon him.

Sadly I read it as autistic the first time... I need a break from the boards

>being this artist about a unit of measure
Good job ignoring the actual point of what I was getting across. Top marks.

Its UK spec V6 diesel

Running about 360 hp / 375 tq @ 20 psi. Clutch isn't bad, but transmission is notchy and car is loud as shit.

Yes!

Arkansas...so is it comfortable to drive barefoot?

enjoy your ringland failure

I have money for a rebuild. :^)

Too bad you wasted it on rice

I have heard good things about clear bras, which help protect the paint while not looking like one of those fucking black cloth boomer car-condoms.

If you live in Gilbert or the San Tan area, I think I've seen you a few times.

1989 Chevy Suburban, 5.9L Cummins with a 5 speed manual. Sadly I somehow managed to break a cross member, right under the oil pan, without even going off road. I guess I will go with some 1/2 in thick sq tuning now.

Test drove a 2006 911, 2014 mustang GT, and a 2015 wrx before deciding on the STI. To each his own my man

And here come to jealous af shitbox drivers. This maybe a new concept to you, but people buy cars that they like.

I personally would have gone with the 911, but nothing wrong with an STI. What year is it?

Expecting to get shit on per the usual V6 memes, but I still think it's neat.

Currently running BBK shorty headers, an SVE X-pipe off a 5.0, and Roush axleback mufflers. The backfires are great for upsetting people while driving downtown.

>bug eyes
>giving them the cheap angry look
Honestly people who do this should be euthanized. Go buy a fucking Golf if you're into that shit, don't do it on a car with bug eyes where it's supposed to have a dumb surprised look.

>Floating down the road in a living room
Gave me a good lol user. Serious question though and in no way am I questioning your car choice but have you ever thought of getting something more pratical?

ASU
S
U

Stillen gen 3 intakes
Berk hfcs
Invidia gemini cbe
Uprev tune
Dyno read 320whp

I'm actually thinking about buying another car for daily cause driving this thing in stop and go rush hour FUCKING SUCKS!

My Ute, it's angry, angry about fords.

Absolutely stunning my dude

holy shit, that thing is ridiculously cool

This

You should go F/I

From what I understand there are supercharger kits that bolt right on w/o much work. The engine can take it.

Isn't a having a car as comfortable as your living room practical enough? What, you want good gas mileage, too? You greedy, entitled little shit.

Curious why the 6 and not the ecomeme or gt if you've got a mod budget?

My mod list
>lots

Alright, geez. Enjoy your yacht.

>Dat color
Hnnnnng

How is the meme-o-boost?

I really wish they sold these in the US. Only thing we have here is the Subaru Baja, and most people charge way too much for one.

I feel for you breh. There's nothing better than loading up the back tray on a 456hp muscle car. It's the ultimate aussie icon.

Never driven one actually. Being lighter upfront sounds neat I suppose but I'll pass.

I mean, I get between 17-24 mpg in a car that seats six people. For being 25 years old I really can't complain.

Yeah the 5.0 wrecks too hard to pass up. I'd love a 5.0 at some point.

Ahh you're the actual OP. Hey more than fair enough, was just wondering is all. I must say she's a beaut. Keep floating on my dude.

How do you do your back tray, like do you use a type of truck liner to protect it?

Looks well taken care of

I've had to do a lot of work to it. That's to be expected for a thousand dollar car though. I'm looking to get something a bit more rugged to DD here in the next 6 months or so to take the pressure off of my shit barge.
It's in amazing shape, save some suspension problems. Best part is the interior.

Dude that looks maximum comfy.

Seats are definitely very comfy. I think the crazy body roll this thing gets would probably ruin it for most people though.

Not quite, but you were close.

I did not intend on ending up with a sixth generation Mustang when I went car shopping that day. Was trading in my 2013 Civic Si and they gave me a killer deal on the trade-in and the Mustang itself.

The 6-speed manual and Triple Yellow paint were just a bonus. Thank you based Dodge dealership.

No need my man. The interior of the tray is this stuff, and it's got anchor points for straps.

You're making me miss my 94 :c

Certainly that can be fixed

>nothing wrong with an STI

you're a funny guy.

>stop liking what I don't like
Okay Mr. Guy, why do you not like STIs?

Fuck that is a nice picture. I really need to go on a trip and find some nice place to get some good pictures of my ride.

400whp Evo VI.

I get like 200-250km a tank on E85 kek.

>Haters need not apply
Way to prove that you're a millennial and should therefore be ignored.

Fair enough. Any thing in particular you're looking at?

Oh boy here we go.

It happens. I was going to just shop for a used f150 beater truck but when I saw the 0 percent interest labor day deal I changed my mind and traded in my daily.

I've seen this multiple times and need this color for my car. What is it called?

Metallic Guard Green, can be a little dull on a cloudy day but I love it.

i dont drive it in the winter (live in alberta) but when the snow is gone its my DD. 500+HP RWD V8.

It's very class

How many kids you got?

B16A, OEM fuel pump, RC 550, PR3 head, ARP Head studs, OEM gasket, SRP 9.9 CR pistons, Crower Rods, ACL bearings, Si tranny, MSD 6A w/ Blaster SS coil, NGK Blue wires, NGK 7 plugs @ .032, AEM EMS, Greddy Turbo kit TD05-18G w/ FMIC, Magnaflow Cat, Revolution cat back (dual), Greddy manual boost controller. I expect to get close to 190hp w/ this set up @ 14-15 psi

Thanks, that's beautiful man. I never thought I would like green, but damn.

Why don't you drive it in winter?

dunno if this is bad ass but its slowly getting there. bout 350 wheel, just installed ram air brake ducting to better handle track duty as its no longer my daily. got 2 spare motors in the garage, one getting built for a bigger turbo and one spare in case i blow this one up again.

pic of the brake ducting work in the off chance anyone cares.

Shesaiditwasn'tmine/10

Would love to get smashed on the highway by/10

Anyone else think this was levitating?