Do you prefer top-mounted pedals, or floor-mounted pedals?

Do you prefer top-mounted pedals, or floor-mounted pedals?

Definitely ceiling-mounted.

They can both be equally good if they are laid out properly

this. its not important. the spacing is more important. my dune buggy has floor because no firewall

Door-mounted

xDDDD

Mount me daddy

yes son, grab your ankles

I prefer hood mounted.

Like an old muscle car

I prefer Bluetooth® connected dome key switches

I expect a combination would be better than either-or.

Like it might be easier to heel-toe with a top-mounted brake pedal and a floor-mounted accellerator.

>clutch and brake are top mounted
>gas is floor mounted

JUST

Roof mounted fo sho

mercedes?

I like to put knives on my pedals so I can stab my feet every time I switch gears.

Through the floor.

That's a good point.

Truly the godmachine.

Mazda does it again.

>tfw too intelligent to drive using pedals

BMW has same

Shit my 98 LS400 is the same. Not like it's special. Come to think of it. Even my 13 cx5 (worse in every way) is laid out like that

>ultimate driving machine confirmed

Top-mounted pedals feel so spongy.

Clutch should always always be ceiling mounted for me, I think it's easier to find the bite point and be more precise with it as it moves further than the other 2 pedals 99% of the time. I'm not really fussed on the brake pedal, I think I prefer top mounted because that's what I'm used to, but I guess floor mounted could work as well.

Ceiling mounter throttle is ok, but because you can't rest your foot next to or lightly on it, it begins to get painful and more tiring after a while - but I have really bad legs so that's probably why. Floor mounted throttle is much easier to control, and I think makes more sense for more powerful cars.

100% agree completely. I had an Avalon with a top mount throttle pedal and my foot would get really cramped after 6-7 hours on the job. When I switched to the LS (floor mount throttle) after that drunk beaner wrecked me, foot cramps disappeared