This is an american """mini"""

>this is an american """mini"""

BRAVO AMERILARDS

Why is it american?

Honestly wish I had gotten an Expedition or Excursion sometimes. I don't get the hate for big heavy cars/ trucks. Gas isn't bad here, but they sure as fuck make life easier. And I don't hoon around like a 19 year old at midnight anymore. And muh american TORKā„¢ gets me off the line pretty quick even in a ~3 ton block of steel.

Why cuck yourself in a compact clown car. Why cuck yourself in a wagon instead of small SUV? Seriously. Unless you're autocrossing and romping through intersection, DRIVER FEELZ and body roll are negligible.

And gas aint shit. 16 mpg doesn't even phase me when gas was $4 a gallon. I used to drive a lifted TJ that got like 12.

>3600lb
>"""mini"""

Just in tarnation did those fat retarded zoo animals in america mean by this?

Not bad

>Built in Britain
>German engines
>German transmissions
>German chassis
>somehow American
no.

BMW owns Mini

sure is fucking mini
how do you go from an economic cheap car to that fat abortion

Safety regulations, consumer demand, manufacturer supply

We live in a growing world of 60" TVs and giant refrigerators. In the 60's, people basically had mini fridges and a tiny black and white

>We live in a growing world

I'll say!

>Built in Britain
no

It's soo small. Only the size of an early model Caravan!

Looks like a 500L.

Right now it's $5.22 after taxes where I live, and that's only because of the weaker Euro, it used to be upwards of $7.

Also you can fit a bicycle into a fucking Corolla, and a wagon has the exact same cargo floor as a small SUV, only with a two inches lower roof and it won't feel like a fishing boat during every turn.

>this is the only model mini huuehhueee huuueee

Faggot ass retarded cunt

I don't think you've ever driven a fishing boat. And I don't think you've ever been an avid cyclist.

You can do a lot of things with very little. This mindset is good for some things, very bad at others. Enjoy your clown cars. I'll enjoy my 300hp 4500lb do-everything machines

>Cargo floor space
>Annoying low height for reaching in

Wagons are nice if you're a 5'8" manlet. When you're 6'2", SUV's are wonderful. Even if you don't need any cargo space at all.

I've just taken my bicycle out of my Corolla earlier this afternoon.

>american
>german built

For all the autist who can't figure it out. he means for the AMERICAN market.

is this a troll image?

>arrows not actually in line with the dimensions of the cars
Draftsman here, RRRREEEEEEEE

So the Mini is now the size of a fucking Golf and the Mini countryman is now the size of an SUV. Awesome.

Nice.

Actually the Golf is longer and wider than both of them. The Polo is inbetween.

rly makes one pontificate

why exactly is this american?
There are like 3 of them in my street.

t. european

Saw one the other day. All wheel drive, gets high centered on a thimble, otherwise A-OK.

>why exactly is this american?
It's fat.

for you

i can name a few fat things that are european, my dick, your mum, the cancerous tumor growing in your brain..
that doesn't make it american though.

BMW already made the first model fat 15 years ago, why would anyone think they would get any smaller?

As does the entire sport of basketball. "Let's put a net really high so only huge people can score points, and call it a sport". And you wonder why the Mini is now massive.

I tried one. It was fun to drive, but the cabin is made for manlets.
Also the center console is stupid as fuck, and to reach some buttons between the seats is complicated as fuck thanks to the armrests.
If I had a wife I would buy her one.