/lozg/ - Legend of Zelda General

Nobody else made the thread edition.

ATTENTION: SPOILERS ARE EVERYWHERE. You have been warned.

This is a general about all Zelda games, mainline and spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, and all discussions related to the LoZ series.
All Breath of the Wild discussions are welcome.

>Link CompilationThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinSheikah LoreThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video PlaylistNews/DevelopmentsZelda comics and MangaArt Collection
flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/
Otherwise, ask for recommendations in this thread.

>List of Zelda games currently available on this gen's consoles
nintendo.com/games/game-guide?pv=true#/filter/-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|zelda
3DS has the N64 Zelda remakes plus NES, SNES, GBC Virtual Console.
Wii U has the GC Zelda HD ports plus NES, SNES, N64, GBA, Wii and DS Virtual Console.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/1bqcc4oizke577d/zbotwmusicalldump.zip
youtu.be/t6yHK08TOa0
youtube.com/watch?v=xubCItLvNhE
youtube.com/watch?v=OZuCQMx4FuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ded gaem

the fuck do i do in this constellation shrine

doa console
ded company
ded waifus

You count

Anybody got some live streams?

post the soundtrack

the hell's that supposed to mean? There's 4 balls and 20 pits

>game not even out yet
>/lozg/ already dead
pottery

>people pretending that you can marry Zelda if you buy the house

Oh, god. It's playground conspiracy theories all again. I missed this.

mediafire.com/file/1bqcc4oizke577d/zbotwmusicalldump.zip

x x 0 x
x x x 0
x 0 x x
x x x x
0 x x x

is what i'm getting from the previous thread, it was for some

Has anyone 100% the game and then finish it to see if the ending still remains shitty

Don't forget about the Tetraforce:
▲ ▲
▲ ▲

Yeah that was it. I'm still not seeing how constellations are supposed to correspond to all the pits

>trying to get at the top of the icy mountain for that birdie story near bird village

How many of you encountered the troll chest? It's near some village and high up on a hill. It's buried half way so you need to use your magnet ability. When it gets out it ends up flying high and sliding down and falls straight into the water. Took me like 14 retires

LOOK IN FRONT OF YOU

THERE IS A PANEL WITH MANY CONSTELATIONS

COUNT HOW MANY OF EACH TYPE THERE ARE

YOU ARE THE REASON WE GOT SHIT LIKE SKYWARD SWORD

It landed straight on my head, but I've managed to survive and it didn't fall off. Got it first time.

Don't have an aneurysm man

i wanna see this puzzle, what does this panel look like

should i stream

WHere are you

Any user have a list of locations for the memories? I'm missing:
- 2nd row
- horse statue
- last one

beat two divine beasts

hey guys, I made a video explaining why Zelda is the best video game of all time.

youtu.be/t6yHK08TOa0

any feedback?

SACRED GROUND RUINS
LAKE KOLOMO
ANCIENT COLUMNS
KARA KARA BAZAAR
ELDIN CANYON
IRCH PLAIN
WEST NECLUDA
HYRULE CASTLE
SPRING OF POWER
SANIDIN PARK RUINS
LANAYRU ROAD - EAST GATE
HYRULE FIELD

Those are the location names, it might help you

>paraglider but no hook shot
>tfw you can't turn this game into Just Cause

damn it Nintendo you had one jorb

Might as well

hookshot would make climbing useless

I translated those from the last thread :^)

Don't know where Irch Plain, Sanidin Park Ruins are and what part of Hyrule Field.

It's a bitch to make mods for console games right?

Am I the only one waiting to play this game legally on the WiiU instead of pirating it and pretending that they will actually pay for it once it gets released?

Hyrule field refers to a place on the southern end. If you have the tower and can see the map, it's the lake just north of the plateau, the picture I believe was taken in the forested area on the west side of the lake, facing the ruins on the east side.

>korok tailing mission

Who thought this was a good idea? This piece of shit moves slower than the fucking tectonic plates and it voided me at one point because it wandered into the fog

If I remember correctly, Irch plains is a little SE of hyrule castle, if it's the picture with 2 trees and the castle.

>All those absolutely retarded videos with 1-20 views
Why are you doing this? Don't embarrass yourself - just delete your channel or at least this post.

not much more than it is to make mods for pc games (with no mod support obviously)
it's just not as common as PC modding because playing the mods requires hacked consoles

Any streams? Has anyone visited the ancient laboratory?

>those other videos
what the fuck are you even doing

This was fascinating
I couldnt tell if he was being simply ironic or if he was ironic about being ironic
But nah Im pretty sure he is just a sad dipshit who is actually being serious.
CWC 2.0 in the making

Chuppy was just streaming. Anyone know what happened to him?

Anyone found any more great fairies? I've only seen the one in kakariko

>Ganondorf will never redeem himself nor be playable.

What ? was she not dead ?

There's one in the desert IIRC but it's way down south

What use to ancient screws have? Should I sell them or do they end up making one of those machines?

I think it's 500 rupes too

My waifu is very much alive thank you very much.

Maybe she is maybe she isn't, but I can guarantee you you can't marry her

at what point of the game can I start using amiibo? when do I unlock the ability?

Are the costumes locked to certain Amiibo? For example classic on the 30th anniversary 8 bit link?

You use the to upgrade your sheikah runes, and suposedly to make the laser arrows from the trailer. They are very valuable(gear, screw, core, etc)

Where can I find where that big dragon in lanayru fucked off to? I need scales.

I heard you can get a dog(not wolf link amiibo) but I havent seen anyone with one yet.

You have the ability from the get go, just go to options and enable the Amiibo rune

>600 rupees to get in garudo village

what the fuck man

Did you guys see the new wiiu vs switch gameplay? They literally are both identical only difference is that wiiu has less anti aliasing. Render distance is the same, guess treehouse wiiu gameplay was just an early build

Can't you just climb over the walls or something?

He flies around the North and NE side of it in the water at night. Make sure to aim for his head aswell for a shard of his horn.

Anyone know where the female missing Zora is? Name is Mei. Somewhere between Lake Hylia and Zora's Domain.

What are scales for?

No.

Do the other areas dude.

Any chance you could post where on the map to look? I'm retarded.

Iv seen the video comparing the starting areas but has there been one of comparing performance during actual gameplay. Theres many moments in the Wii U version where the framerate shits itself

Good.

thanks!

Upgrading weapons. Droping one of each into the springs of power/courage/wisdom to unlock a secret shrine

I noticed on switch and wiiu that they both struggle right when you start going down the hill in the starting area

I caught on fire trying to go to the fire area because my elixirs are shit apparently and don't have fire armor so I tried going to this one

guess i'll try going to the last one in the meantime

He flies through here. Just make a camp fire somewhere on an island on the right, pass time to night and wait like 2 ingame hours

>Amazon finally confirmed my order
>Ship date March 3rd arrival Tuesday
...Well e-shop it is

Theres one below tarrey town, right above kaepora pass. In the forest inbetween those two places. Bring 500 rupees

Yes, from what one guy was experimenting with the amiibo with.

youtube.com/watch?v=xubCItLvNhE

Post those groovy travel/exploration themes

Thanks bro

I got the cap of time from the OoT 30th anniversary amiibo. They probably are.

Is there only one Hylian Shield in the entire game, or can the one you find in Hyrule Castle respawn?

So,has anybody found the other green Tunics normally yet? Them being amiibo locked when the boxes say rare,not exclusive would be dissapointing as hell.

Fistbump, fellow moralfag.
One more day.

Where is Mario?

>Brynna
>Samasa
>Holodrum

what is downfall?

why the hell are there like 4 botw wikis. Which one do people use?

Trotter's Downfall

Post Link.

Got that vest from the labyrinth in Gerudo.

Can someone confirm if the Classic Controller Pro is usable or not?

there's a pastebin of data the guy collected by manipulating the save files.

Gotta turn Link into Rain

STREAM

youtube.com/watch?v=OZuCQMx4FuA

I'm just listening to Xenoblades' OSTs Both Xenoblades

I wish Loftwing's return

Fuck I cannot wait until Friday. I have to work, so that sucks, but have entire weekend off with no commitments. First weekend in months I'll have entirely to myself.

Those of you that got a Switch, are you planning on playing on TV or handheld? I think I'm going to get comfy and play this in handheld mode mainly. Might try some docked and tabletop just to check out all the ways to play.

I wish the ritos from wind waker came back. Is makar in this game?

This isn't in Wind Waker's timeline, it's in the child timeline

Are you sure it's not downfall?

No, there's hints at TP happening.

I literally just got Breath of Wind and im stuck. When i try to get to the dungeon places in the winter i always freeze to death. Where do i find warm clothes?

I never understood the hatred of spoilers. If I had seen some beforehand I could have saved myself the trouble of watching The Dark Knight Rises.

So, I come to this thread to look at some spoilers. I've been a bit lukewarm about Zelda games in the past, they've been length-padding themselves since Wind Waker and rarely do anything to shake up the formula that was established in OOT, but a few spoilers have convinced me that this might be a worthwhile purchase. Not on the fucking Switch, mind you, fuck that shit, but it's piqued my interest. So, spoil away, gents

Of course, half of the leaks are crossdressing Link, so all the bigger secrets are being hidden behind a giant wall of gayness

You either cook a bunch of spicy peppers in a pot, and climb the mountain so the old man gives you the warm doublet armor

or figure out his recipe raw meat + spicy pepper +??? == crazy shit that he rewards you with the warm doublet

I dont think anyone figured it out a few days ago when it first leaked

Is there room for BotW prequels? not talking about direct plot relation, just in the same timeline

Pick chili peppers and cook them for cold-resistant food

There's also hints to Downfall happening
Ruto was never a sage in the child timeline

>people bitching about waifubait in a zelda game
>been baiting since marin on the gameboy, and forever of you count zelda herself
>ramped up to 500 in OoT
>suddenly it's becomming a problem

Sure, wherever fags.