/svg/ Shadowverse General

Fun for the whole family edition.

Shadowverse is a free to play class based CCG

NEW EXPANSION "Tempest of the Gods" to be released this March! Start saving rupies:
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

The GBF collab event is LIVE. Check the following pastebin for details:
pastebin.com/3U2KM9p5

============
Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

============
Learn about the mechanics and classes here:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR

FAQ for newbies:
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

============
Netdeck and Meta trends:
shadowlog.com/trend/
game-ai.jp/

============
Good cards to pick in Take Two (Arena) (credit to @pekonyan_sv):
imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Take 2 Card Rankings from some dude called msmochi (Warning: Severely outdated):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

============
Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U

Art package (Basic, Classic, DE, ROB):
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

============
A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Other urls found in this thread:

rageofbahamut.wikia.com/wiki/Grand_Admiral_Walfrid
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0014
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for atomemes

>open new thread
>have to scroll down to see first post

Why would Haven take a follower like aegis on turn 9 when they win on that turn anyway?

>BETTER NOT BE MEME
>only shows up in meme decks

What did she meme by this?

5th for post the discord link please instead of just complaining about it for 20 posts instead

>dirt is a meme
This isn't 2016 anymore, dubcuck.

So it's alive as intended. Long live general, long live OP.

I just got Atomemed.
Felt bad, kinda funny though.

Probably me

Will forest get any cards they can use in the new expansion? Or will it be another RoB where they get literally nothing and are still playing DE

I lost the game now tell me about the bird lady

What were you against nerd.

Is Sun or Storm Haven better?

Oh boy, this is either going to be really sad or really interesting

I hope Forest gets a wincon that isn't roach related or a meme for once.
Crystaline Lily and Maahes are actually really good cards, it's just the support isn't there for them.

Anyone have a decent mid-range sword deck?

Fuck if I know, I've been climbing with atomeme all day.

?

Dirt doesn't play Remi/Rami anymore. They are only played on Pascale Dirt, which is a meme deck.

>I hope Forest gets a wincon that isn't roach related or a meme for once.
Yeah roach is their only storm card so that's really all they have, that and silverbolt

Storm because playing any Control deck in this DShift meta is suicide.

Left is a free win card + anti-free win card.
Go left.

Left or right?
Saha is useless in t2 but Satan wins games. Left has a useful 2pp but I dont know if the poly dragons the 9pp shits out are useful. Which would you pick?

I have taker of two falg and don't want to make that choice

>Expansion soon, what's everyone's Lego situation like right now?
3600 gold and counting.

concede or lose please as I still have the 100g private match quest to do

9 mana 0/x ward where x is the number of cards you've played while it's in your hand. That'll be 3500 vials plus tip.

Date is Baha killer and Polyphonic can be better than Olivia desu the only problem is baha which is why you have date

Or you can go full lulz SATAN IS 10PP do nothing and maybe win in the next turn

Right. Date is free removal and Polyphonic is pretty much the same as Satan with no evolve.

1pp ensures it's good anywhere along curve
It's basically, a free evo trade any time you have it
It lets your board clear a ward or major threat such as goblinmounts without mulching, maintaining your momentum for a pittance
Lance is a minimum 5-7 cost 6 dmg which doesn't really cut it in this meta of fatties unless you're willnig to blow 0-costs you needed for combos to win

Did you even play shadow in DE?
Nep was going too far but by himself he was badly needed

They already got Eiren for tempo/control forest

Post highlights

It was just a regular Mid Range/Control Deck with a castle in it, kind of disappointed since I expected some token or Otomeme shenanigans.

Saha isn't useless. If you have a big enough neutral she can kill shit, which is more than enough. Saha + Satan can do some work.
That said Date is really good and Poly can win games, but it's less reliable than Satan overall since it's more fragile and even more of a tempo los.

Shadow needed multiple good cards, not a single broken one.

If aggro anything goes off well, especially if they go first, you are very likely going to die regardless of how you try to tool the deck against it. I've lost against aggro matchups even when I played multiple copies of both Timeless and Veteran in the same game along with everything else on curve. The initiative perpetually being theirs is the issue, not the deck. That's particularly true against the newer sword variants, because they don't ever run out of bodies to throw at your face.

On the other hand, if you get the first turn, it's imperative that you curve out Scrap-Iron -> 2 drop (preferably a follower, but burning a Quickblader with Red-Hot is fine) -> Gobu -> Timeless or some such to derail them as much as possible.

Against control blood (or any control matchup really), you're playing for card advantage. Your free cards outnumber theirs in the long run, and as long as you can minimize the impact of their bombs (if any), you'll be okay to clean up with PtP or Anne behind a ward or something. Do not pursue the face until a fair chunk of their healing is gone.

When faced with Storm Haven, Petrify Aria at any chance you get. Keep the board on lockdown with Levi and Prof, stall their Pleas with Kaleido Glow during any down time. They don't have much in the way of board clear relative to other Haven variants, so don't be too scared of commitment. By the time turn 7 rolls around they've basically lost for lack of steam.

Nep Shadow is only particularly troublesome if they are playing 6+ Lich generators on top of 3 Mordecai. If you find this to be the case quite often, then consider slotting in Price of Magic. One more Calamitous could also help, but I don't find it too particularly strong in other matchups besides like... Elana, where Prof does fine anyway. Well, not strong enough anyway compared to how hard it bricks.

PtP, Merlin, and Bomb are not so useful against more aggressive decks, itrue. They're for the long haul against other control.

anyone else wanna weigh in on this? this is the hardest t2 decision ive had to make.

Saha is useless in t2 because most of the time you won't have enough neutrals to use with her. You have to draw satan AND saha to use saha.

He can't keep getting away with it!

Poly is 5/5 storm every turn

>1pp ensures it's good anywhere along curve
Pssst.
user.
Sword to Woodshares is 3pp. If it was 1pp it'd probably be an auto-include.
I don't know how they fucked that one up honestly. Why name a card after Swords if it's not even gonna be 1pp is beyond me

>x1 calamitous curse
Into the trash this dirtshittter go.

Stop calling everything a meme, idiot. And yes, Remi is still played in most Dirt decks, just not a much as she used to be.

thanks fellow cat

>just not a much as she memed to be.
ftfy

>They already got Eiren for tempo/control forest
That seems pretty weak a 6 mana 4/6 that heals for 3 or 8 mana for an extra evo point. It doesn't seem that good for the shitty stats.

>Not living the dream of Saha + Satan and Bahamut in t2 to kill anything while striking fear in your opponent
Fucking plebs I swear
>This meme deck again.
Jesus dude, pick one wincon and build the deck around it. Have you heard of consistency?
Why you would even run Merlin in dirt except for a full fledged PtP dirt is beyond me.

No, she isn't. Only garbage builds play her. You can't afford to play 3 Levis, 3 Dwarfs and Remi/Rami, it's too evolve heavy and they aren't a strong enough tempo play anymore, while Levi and Dwarf are way too important to pass up.

Easy left.

A 6pp 4/6 that heals 3 seems fine to me. Those stats aren't weak at all; you're losing 1 attack for a pretty nice heal.
And gaining an extra evo is absolutely huge.
It's a nice flex card because you can just play her on 6 against aggro or wait to get full value against control.

>Have you heard of consistency?
desu sometimes you need different cards for different situations thisi s why 1 off are good ways to build some defensive decks

>are way too meme to pass up.
One job m8
one job

Erin has ward.

kys

If you wanted the heal just play fairy beast, 3 isn't much

I've actually noticed most decks cut Remi, I personally replaced my 2 copies with 2 copies of Timeless Witch since they achieve similar goals in a sense.

Ahhhhh!

Sorry, saw it and immediately card filtered to vines mentally. You can keep it to be able to clear out banner/light/creed/titania's/sun guardian/elana/ptp/pendant/pop a midnight haunt early with a carnivorous/pop kill amulets early

It's for a tempo board with shit like titania's, petal fencer, elder treant, simalacrums and shit

You're never going to draw the answer for that situation if you only have 1 copy of it in your deck. If you need a board clear on 6 and you have 1 calamitous in the deck, good luck.

People thought lionel was going to be op I think Eiren could be okay but she is pretty weak you might tech her in against aggro though for the ward. She doesn't seem outstanding or anything though, but not terrible

>basic board

why would you do this?

So explain to me again /svg/ why blood is bad. tfw spree ended by a meme discard dragon

Dirt rune can afford that since you always will be spamming golems to protect yourself.

What golems are you spamming before turn 6?

Because blood has no good cards, user.

Fairy Beast won't stop the unga hordes from beating your face in though.

Blood is T1 according to the latest tier list since roach died out and daria got weaker.

what is this?

Translate it weebs

No, it's a good way to have a terrible deck that ends up losing against everything.
Fucking hell your entire late game is 1-ofs. That is not what you want in a control deck.
Why even have PtP? You're not gonna get enough shadows to use it. Why not just have 2 Juno's instead of Juno and Twin Guardians? Why run Fate's Hand if you're not going to run more cheap spells like magic missile, insight, and commence, all of which are part of the PtP build by the way. Why run Merlin if you're not playing PtP?
Also, you want at least 2 Calamitous. Maybe even 3 with all the sword and daria fucks around.
It's the flexibility user. Fairy beast is often dead weight against slower decks.
And as another user said, she also has ward.

Forest was one evo source away from simalacrums being a viable power play for them

Please don't be another suicide card like 4pp for no reason harvest festival

NEW CARDS?

IS IT NEW CARDS TIME?

HEAR

What is the trait of Dirt rune? 50 turns of pure grind and defense.

why would you need so many copies of the same cards for wincon like PtP or Satan ? this cards only brick your hand if you have so many

Turn 6 though is still pretty late against unga anyway, fairy beast or a weak 6 mana ward

Answer the question.

rageofbahamut.wikia.com/wiki/Grand_Admiral_Walfrid

>Grand Admiral Walfrid

>Here's a class that needs a big board
>I know, let's make another amulet that clogs their shit up while gutting tempo yield
Ow

What's airship man gonna do?
He's understatted so he's gotta have a a crazy effect. And he has full evo so it's not a nutballs evo effect

>needing good cards to win

Thanks

desu i'm tired of shit discussions.

GL HF

Disappointing, I was expecting his staches to turn into a fullblown beard after evo

Isn't this Lecia's father? I hope we're getting her.

>4pp for no reason harvest festival
There is a very good reason that card is 4pp. May I interest you in a tale of a time when PtP had around a 70+% winrate? And when going first was way better than going second?
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0014

Everytime you play a card, if there's no fairy in your hand, add 1 fairy to your hand.

>He's gonna be an 8pp Admiral
Well I guess... Inb4 plain 3/3 to an allied officer so he's just a worse valhallan

That was several months ago and being 4PP killed the card completely. There is no good reason for it to be 4PP still

Why do they keep giving Forest more ways to make fairies
We don't need more fairies. We have enough fairy generation.

This looks like dirt rune!

This looks fucking awesome, I want it to be good!

shadow legendary?

>time when PtP had around a 70+% winrate?
against certian matchups in master it had around 65%, it wasn't 70% overall in all brackets, I don't know where this meme comes from

4pp
Gain +1/+1 for each golem played in this game

Because you can reasonably draw more than half your deck by the time they get played.

WEEEEEEEEBS

Consistency lies in the core, not the techs. The essentials are all maxed. The two-of cards have been scaled to that count due to diminishing returns (as in, repeat copies being less powerful) being incredibly apparent over prior test periods. Everything else falls into the category of "miscellaneous nice cards that do a good service on a regular basis but can be a touch situational or unwieldy".

Cutting one wincon to play more of another is not going to do anything for me in the long run because none of them are absolute; I might make a certain matchup or two better, but I'll sacrifice wins in others. That's absolutely fine in a projected tournament environment, but not in the melting pot of the ladder.

>When you bunga their ungas just right

Nice, offensive dirt card 4 drop. Woo!

I'm cool with it not being 2. It being 4, while needing to play 2 cards to draw when everyone else's draw amulet is 3pp is pure spite. I get that it's intended to be played behind sacrificing your AE to get it out but that's horseshit in every other scenario. Especially because you likely don't even have 2 0's to tia momentum back.

It would still be absurd at 2pp.

Well that sounds like garbage, 4 mana too that takes up a spot on the board to put a fairy in your hand only if you don't have one. How is that a gold?