According to data.. If you own just 1 whole bitcoin.. you are part of the 1% Bitcoin Elites

According to data.. If you own just 1 whole bitcoin.. you are part of the 1% Bitcoin Elites.

Why settle for being the 99% of fiat-slavery, when you can be the 1% of Bitcoin New Elites?

This is only the beginning

how would bitcoin make me an elite in any way?

by being the top 1% of anything

it is a sign of being elite

but doesit actually matter

bitcoin is a meme ponzi scheme

i dont think you know what a ponzi scheme is.. its basically taking investors money as pay-outs to earlier investors.. BTC doesnt skim off your investment.. its deflationary.. you either have it or you dont

if you want to be a rich boi youll need more than 1, even 21 is small time these days, 210 might buy you a nice car, 210 might make you a millionaire, and 2100 means youre already one.

yeah, need alot of btc.. but even just having one makes you the 1%, but having more is definitely the best

>its basically taking investors money as pay-outs to earlier investors.

isn't that LITERALLY bitcoin?

no because if you buy 1 BTC... its 1 BTC forever.

It's value depends on how many future retards fall for it though, much like a ponzi

yeah just like gold.. the more people buy, the more the price increases.. gold is quite the ponzi by that logic

bitcoin is different, it's entirely speculative and not even that great for what it is. There's far better alternatives

the problem with the data most companies dont segregate accounts for users, and have their hot and cold storage in few addresses representing thousands of users, so its hard to tell from just the blockchain

like how people speculate in gold? everything is speculative, like property or stocks

trudat.. 21 is magic number

>like how people speculate in gold? everything is speculative, like property or stocks

Bitcoin is suppose to be a currency, but its only value is how much it's worth relative to fiat.

And bitcoin doesn't even perform the functions it's suppose to very well. Transaction times take for fucking ever, transactions visible on blockchain, etc.

its currency use is only limited. Very long transaction times.. You cant buy coffee with BTC thats for sure.. but it is a Digital Fort Knox..

A storage of wealth

Wouldn't a better storage of wealth be equities of the US market?

not dissing the equities but, wouldnt hurt to diversify into future finance tech.

BTC has outperformed everything since inception

its only 8 years old and up by +10000% (give or take)

>but, wouldnt hurt to diversify into future finance tech.

I definitely do not see Bitcoin with a long-term future.

Blockchain technology is garbage and BTC is a mess in general. Cryptocurrency will PROBABLY have a massive footing in the future, but it surely won't be bitcoin, or likely any of the currently available cryptocurrencies.

>BTC has outperformed everything since inception
>its only 8 years old and up by +10000% (give or take)

"Past performance does not guarantee future results"???

>I definitely do not see Bitcoin with a long-term future

explain why you have concluded this?

Even if BTC were to be phased-out next year (unlikely), it is too easy to swap it for another faster, better crypto-coin.

>explain why you have concluded this?

There's better offerings out there.

Zcash looks pretty good to me.

Yeah ZEC is pretty good. I have my eye on it.. Gotta wait for a bit of price discovery first.

What about XMR? What do you think about it?

Not too sure familiami

AOL was once up 10000%(give or take)
and outperformed everything.

you just gotta know when to hedge to retain the value of your holdings