>cycle-ergo.com/

Noob? Git gud:
>16832611

webums with sounds:
Previously on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UB0eRYHtpYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What faired bikes have easy to remove fairings? I love my half faired bikes but touring in the cold and wet is fucking shit.

Only problem is all the faired bikes I've worked on had really involved and stressful procedures for accessing regular things like valve covers and carburettor nipples.

This is what happens when you make a new thread and fail to announce it in the old thread.

>new bread
>old has only 150 replies

Did my tail tidy today and the 1050 speed triple throttle tube.

04/10/17(Mon)02:51:06 No.16987254
>
04/10/17(Mon)05:35:56 No.16988351
What was meant by this?

Looks good. I need to get an integrated tail light and do a tail tidy

post celty

>strips postan
I must remember to take pictures BEFORE I wash the Stronk tomorrow.

Be patient, cunt. Old thread is still working.

God fucking damn latex is the best on women like that.

ikr? I wish they'd find a way to make a type of leather/armor that looked exactly like that but was also effective enough to realistically use.

delete system 32

What the hell man!?

Posted from my iPhone

delete self by an heroing

idiots

okay.pdf

I remember reading about how for some actress they made a catsuit with a latex exterior but based on a textile (nylon, maybe?) "base." They painted latex over it and worked it until it was uniform and then shined the living hell out of it. Either way, it certainly wouldn't provide any armor. I can't think of any materials that could duplicate the look but with actual protection.

After my bike got lost by Honda at the distribution center, my white with gold wheel AT arrived sometime next week. Can't fucking wait.

for what bike? That's the stock taillight, people get flush ones but I think they look weird

I'm sure they could do it, but it would be VERY expensive. On the other hand you could just make a custom tailored, super tight, leather race suit. You'd have to get it measure to fit the exact person tho.

What is the first thing you think when you see someone with one of these things on their helmets?

I think of the first time I ever saw one.
I was in a car in the middle lane and a guy on an R6 was in the right lane. he wanted to pass on right but we were coming up on a slow car in the right. I slowed down for a sec so he could get by and he waved at me.
so i think of an ok impression when i see them.

chicken strips.

Everyone I've ever met with one of those has been nice and friendly, even if they're a squid. I still think squid.

impressionable youth

Will be dead in 5 years because they just had to show off on their bike.

I sold my ninja 250, had it from 2011 - 2017 and put like 13k miles into it. I am considering get a Diavel specially since I found a brand new 2016 one for 19k.

>2011 - 2017 and put like 13k miles into it

>

das a lot for a cafe racer

>this with bell bullit and the hipster icon gear
but why

>giving him any attention

poser or squid depending on the bike.

don't question the master
youtube.com/watch?v=UB0eRYHtpYo

attention hungry

Who got it

old bikes always have easy to remove fairings, my NSR fairings were held on by like six screws on each side

How can he give away secrets like that for free?

What have you done this weekend /dbt/?

>I'm aaaallll the way on the right

Got my theory exam.

Fixed a gushing coolant leak on my '15 Tiger S 1050.
>made in England

I'm a lazy rider/gear changer, I want a bike with an engine that is
>impossible to lug
>smooth as silk
>bike isnt super heavy

was thinking a R1200R, any other suggestions?

Zero

Went for a ride with gf, brother, his gf and a friend. Recorded a new video from it, was a decent weekend, amazing weather for Bongistan.

Nothing bike related unfortunately.

All I did was work

I'd consider it, but I'd have to lug batteries up and down the stairs every day, I can't charge it where I park the bike.

My 929rr came apart really easy

Mt07

You can start them at the bottom of a hill in 6th and pull away with no lugging

reminder that honda a shit

What Chinese cartoon is she pretending to be?

>dat yammie 1-2
>markek and pederasta crashing into a wall of air in the same turn

Is Yamaha, dare I say it, /our manufacturer/?

I've got a question guys, what is your biggest hazard that you encounter on the roads where you ride? Excluding retarded drivers of course, that's a given. For me it's roads suddenly covered in thick mud with no warning signs.

Retarded pedestrians. They don't perceive bikes as a threat so they don't perceive them at all sometimes.

not trying to be offensive here, but I get that tail tidy looks neat.

but an ugly tail looks better than having muddy water sprayed across your back, how do you justify this?

Hot chicks are more fun than nice, but ugly chicks
Sprinkles make ice cream taste better
Form over function

>riding in the rain

I worked. When I could, helped me roommate get his CBR road worthy again after he rekt it last year.

Just waiting on a throttle tube now and it will be on the road again.

H Y P E
Y
P
E

ONLY 3 MONTHS AND 3 WEEKS LEFT

AAAAAHHHH

You ride faster than the water. It at worst only gets the back 6 inches of your fender dirty and you can just hose it off at your earliest convenience.

A couple mud speckles looks a lot better than having an autistic spaceship attached to your ass.

some of us are actually have jobs.
fair enough

>Lorenzo crashes in the first 10 seconds

So I think I saw someone Bitching about it a while back, why do you guys dislike engine breaking? Works pretty well if you gently use brakes as well to indicate you're slowing down.

No idea, only problem is when there's a car or something behind you and there's no indication of a speed change as there's no brake lights. Other than that I don't see a problem, I always use it.

Yeah I figured it was if you don't gently touch your brakes, someone can plow into you becuase no one uses spacial awareness

Changed front tire

Metal slabs for road work/uneven pavement

who riding in Jersey today?

daily reminder no one likes bikers

Post pictures from your weekend rides

YEET, where at

Jackson but gonna head down south today

daily reminder bikers like noone

Bikers should be shot

Ordered a china tail tidy kit. Needed one with a reflector so I settled for this one, still beats the stock kit.

>Needed one with a reflector
why? do cops actually care about that shit where you are?

Start with yourself

This is an age 18+ website kid

Yes. Ive heard of them towing bikes with tail tidy kits before, just for having non-SAE approved signals and reflectors. Granted the rider was probably lipping of but still.

City cops here have absolute hate boners for motorcycles. Ive even heard of them giving tickets for tail tidys using d.o.t reflectors, because they still dont meet canadian standards. They even carry around db checkers to make sure your exhaust isnt about 92db (250-4000$ ticket)

I need to move.

Why not just get one of the little sticky round reflectors? Those big square ones look so ugly!

sat at home, wanked, and complained that it was pissing with rain all weekend.

Probably not sae approved. Im keeping the stock back one, remounting it to where the china reflector is. The two back side ones are not legally required as long as you have the back one, but they will still sometimes give you a ticket for "modifying factory equipment," regardless of whether or not it still falls within the confines of the law.

Im #yoloing it and getting aftermarket signals anyways, but at least thats all they can ticket me for.

Jesus christ I've literally never heard of a cop doing any of that. Where the hell do you live?

Did you fall in love with your bike before/when you bought it, or did it grow on you over time?

My first bike: Over time because it was kind of ugly
Second bike: First time I opened up the throttle

I'm currently at Stockton, but I live in Toms River, what do you ride

First from the start.
Second grew over time.

>92dB
>my stock exhaust comes rated for 97
lolwut?

I hope you mean 87, because 97 is loud as fuck. My bike can't even produce that with a straight pipe.