Play Tekken, it's a good game.

Because he's shit tier

If you think Alex is good you must think Gief is god tier

But he is? Gief is literally top 5 right now

gief is also good

what a snowflake little bitch lmao

alex mains everyone

*Blocks Your Path*

He's good but I'm saying if you think Alex is good you must think Gief is top 1 and should be banned from tournaments.

doa6 when??

Did they show the SF4 final for WNF already? Will it even be on stream?

wouldnt have a single problem with that desu

is dripping diarrhea down your chest the latest thing kids do these days?

sfv

>alex is good
>world's best alex lost every match at topanga
Damn... really... makes me think...

yes tekken tag tournament two
and one are good games

>xturd can barely compete with a dead SF
lmao

kys faggyfeely

based OP

>Infiltration straight up started screaming about how he fucking hates SFV
>Instantly starts saying sorry to Capcom

Kek

Is it weird i love ibuki's english voice?

Ryu has more solid reliable normals and can confirm ultra off basically anything.

He doesnt have the tricks or damage but he's consistent and reliable

whos ichiban in doa6

I fail to see how this polack info would save my life.

>infiltration got btfo by mago on his stream
still washed up i see

>that feel when ur best player is stormkubo (a gimmicky jap 09er)
JUST

this new gimmick sucks flea

find a new one asap

But ggs flea

What happened?

he was doing an ISDD impersonation, kappafriend

flea is ichiban poster?

Delete this fuck SFV

He got thrown 6 times in a row for like 5 matches straight, his face turned really red and he started cussing out sfv and capcom before he turned the stream off. He later apologized via Twitter and deleted the vod lol

he played against mago in ranked match and got btfo 2-1

>Necalli still under the radar
>Characters will get nerfs
>He will ape mash his way to the top without changes

They don't even stream GG. That makes WNF no better than any other local tourney. It's not exactly hard to have a twitch stream, so why no coverage? They'd probably get ten times as many entrants.

Fucking hell sf5 is such a lame game.

vtrigger necalli is pure cancer idk why eventhubs is so silent on the necalli problem...

>They don't even stream GG.
Except they do? GG top last week and this week probably too. I only turned in for the gf before kof.

>ape mash
Mashing st.hp is footsies you fucking scrub

>look for old posts I made on message boards out of boredom
>find a thread I made on gamefaqs 10 years ago
>it's me arguing with some guys that shin akuma and akuma are two different people

>2-1
>btfo

That doesn't look like a btfo to me.

Getting "btfo" would be losing 2-0 or more.

>ten times as many entrants
this goober just said ten times as many entrants that's like 200 people

holy shit, goobies are retarded

GG for PC is on sale on some site called Nuuvem. I'm not trying to shill but I haven't seen Revelator PC on sale before and it's 30% off the default and deluxe versions.

he is just memeing mago outfootsied him and didn't fall for any of infils gimmicks

>thursday night
>no one in the gg discord wants games

dont bother unless you live in us or japan desu

Infiltration seems to be making Juri work.

st.hp isn't a good poke for necalli numbnuts

>he fell for the gg meme
just play meltyblood if you want to play an airdasher

>45 for deluxe
wat
I wonder how much it is with huehuebux

he's just beating random online platinums. aiai bodies people all day with her but he doesn't even go out to tournaments cos he knows he'll get btfo hard

Isn't it noon-ish in most of Europe right now? I'm East Coast US and never fail to find 4-5 populated lobbies in Revelator.

i cannot do anything for you....

>beating some scrubs online is making a character work

come eleague he'll be nowhere to be seen

Just make a lobby.

It's still exactly $4.99 too expensive.

Skip buying that burrito the next time you go out. You'll get to play a fun game and you'll make progress toward the 80 pounds you need to shed.

God Vega's hitboxes are still such a fucking tragedy I could scream if I wasn't so angry.

And his buttons are still better than half the cast

you guys say mk is the most popular fighting games, why isnt it ever talked about here?

Why did you just attack that innocent user's emotions?

How useful in a game where neutral game has no payoff and he can't convert half his hits into actual damage.

G2a has it for 35 cad which is 27 us.

>$45 for the complete version
lmao i thought this was going to be a good deal or something

i bought fucking sfv for $40 and it came with both season passes. i ain't paying 45 for goobies when it will be outdated and dead in 2 months unless you fork out another 20 or 30.

Who said that?

He's only playing her for funsies, and even when she pushes her on top her issues are so big she can't scratch top tanyers.

Pretty sure he won an offline event with her recently.

Why am I still playing Jam?
>Mediocre pokes and neutral
>No invincible reversals or good defensive options
>Needs cards to do anything fun
>Needs to charge cards instead of taking advantage of Oki situations
>Only okay damage in combos
>Meh health

It must be because reading someone and parrying is so satisfying.

it's the smash of fighting games, only popular with casuals and edgleords in MKs case. nobody within the actual fgc gives a fook about it

rly makes me think
youtu.be/23YUJzeoRFc

Kill yourself.

Capcom fanatics angrily chase every noncapcom game player out of a genre general.

settle down gooby doo this attitude won't help you recruit new players to fill out those empty lobbies

He's right you know. In 3 months an expansion is coming out. Best to wait it out until then.

>i bought fucking sfv for $40 and it came with both season passes.

I bought SFV and season pass and it was worth 0 dollars because the game had unbearable online and I uninstalled it after Capcom tried to rootkit me.

I bought Revelator for full price and it was worth it because I play the game every night and actually have fun with it.

Darkstalkers when?

This generation of fighting games sucks.

Hopefully Tekken 7 turns out good, but even if it does I don't think it's going to sell much.

Fighting games arent fun alone though

>I bought Revelator for full price

Well, we can't all be retarded goys, user.

Not if you're playing SFV.

friendly reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with danger time and not to mash buttons in danger time

i wish my boy Yeastie was here to give you a proper beating with Jam

Tekken will sell, but it'll fizzle out quick too.

this is true love we're makin

>I bought Revelator for full price and it was worth it

Early console for free dlc?

I don't know if the PSN Tech Support actually did something or simply my modem renewed my IP, but it seems like my IP ban has been removed.

Danger time is fucking stupid... but on the other hand, it creates so many hype webms. I just don't know where to stand.

As for Jam, I know people can be good with a character. But certain characters seem way more effort to win with. Like there are good Pot players, but then you could just play anyone else and have a much easier time in some matchups.

Really gets the noggin joggin'

My jam

youtube.com/watch?v=y6ao66DG5Vg

>GGfags butthurt people don't wanna pay full price for a dumb ape mash weeb simulator

Complete autism. Sad!

HAHAHAH

INFLITRATION HATES SFV

I FUCKING TOLD YOU NOBODY LIKES THIS GAME

clips.twitch.
tv/CuteCooperativePassionfruitMrDestructoid

dont worry sfvshills, maybe namco will hire you?

PC a couple months ago. And despite getting fucked in the ass by a re-release of the same game with minor balance changes and three added characters, Revelator was still a better use of my money than SFV, which was released in not-even-beta state and still has dealbreaker issues to this day. I paid about the same amount for both, but one of them is still installed. And keep in mind: I actually like SF as a series.

It's a shame really. MK may not be amazing but it's still pretty good. Thunder God Raiden is pretty damn fun.
I wish there were more fightan idorts.

It has no place in a competitive setting.

>Someone let dank out of his cage again

God damnit

What the hell is this "Barbie Girl" rip-off?

>play character i have invested my first 3 weeks of goober gear into
>lose
>play ky
>win

ride the lightning

I don't think the concept is inherently flawed. It could be okay to have it if it always put people on even ground, somehow, before it began. Like if maybe both players could Roman Cancel for free as it was beginning, or something. The only time Danger Time feels like complete BS is when you get fucked by it because it occurred as a result of your un-RC-able reversal clashing, leaving you to take your entire health bar in damage to literally any combo your opponent wants to punish you with. When you clash on random jabs into Danger Time it becomes an "Oh shit" moment, but not an unfair one.

So was that phonecall from Capcom?

hello ghodere

wtf i love sfv now

It's random.