Sup Veeky Forums so i currently have a 2011 chevy tahoe and its comfy as fuck but it guzzles gas like crazy...

sup Veeky Forums so i currently have a 2011 chevy tahoe and its comfy as fuck but it guzzles gas like crazy, im averaging like 9mpg and i never need more than 4 or 5 seats

So im wanting to sell it and get a sedan but it has to be super comfy and smooth, so what should i get?

3k civic

that shit is not comfy nor smooth, also i forgot it has to be a "luxury" car since i dont like looking like a poor faggot

Define "comfy"

Most sedans won't come close to being as comfy as a SUV

>dont want to look like a poor faggot
>cant afford gas

BOI

smooth quiet ride basically

maybe if you stopped driving like an asshole you'd get better mpg.

Any car with a wide wheelbase, more weight, height, and tight suspension will do that. Start from there. But it's like I said most sedans won't provide the same ride experience an SUV does. And I'm with that other user, how can you claim you don't want to look poor yet you're bitching about gas? Unless you buy an SUV with those ecoboost engines they will ALL kill you at the gas station. That's the price you pay for driving a bigger car, literally

Lexus RX350, then Lincoln MKT, then Lincoln MKFusion (MKZ), then everything else.

He'd be better off with a Lexus gx470 if he's switching from a Tahoe

>mfw own an 03 suburban and get 15mpg around SoCal

How the fuck do you drive mongo?
Stop flooring it every 3 seconds and maybe you'd get good mpg.

As a three row CUV I figured it was a bit bigger than what he had in mind but whatever. It's not like I'm invested in this shit or anything.

this

If you really want a comfy sedan just get an e38 7 series.

Then why are you replying you fucking bitch ass motherfucker you think it's a fucking game? This man is trying to buy a car over here

Just get a Lincoln/Cadillac from the late 90s or early 2000s.

Lexus LS430, Es350, rx350, tyoga Avalon

Surprisingly affordable used. Good power, quiet and luxurious

Lexus is the answer

What's your price?

Cheap and reliable: Toyota Camry

Reliable and not cheap: Any of the Lexus or Audis (yes, Audi actually has become quite reliable)

Fun but not as reliable: BMW 3 series or Mercedes C/E

desu sounds like a trust fund kiddie

If he was old enough to have his own luxury car money, he wouldn't be driving like a 16 year old whose mommy just bought them a BMW for their birthday.

Kek my STS only got like 17mpg on a good day.

ok "he" = "desu" apparently?? I literally said "he sounds..."

>he thinks 17mpg is bad
poorfag detected

17mpg is bad. Modern cars can get over 30mpg while make 300+ horsepower.

Also yes I'm 19 so whoa you sure got me.