Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LiY0FYuJzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

widowmaker's ass

Mei's booty

Mei!

/OUR BOY/ CALLAHAN

I like this exact one frame where Genji's sword takes up 80% of the screen

Th for bravo for making the worst CTF you could possible ever make in a FPS, that and making a braindead hero actually overpowdered.

Blizzard, you're the worst in this industry and the only reason your shitty ass game sustains life is because its full of waifus and backboned by your giant WoW fanbase

I hope this shitty game burns down and crashed into nothing and leaves you without job, you deserve nothing more than suffering

youtube.com/watch?v=7LiY0FYuJzQ

Reminder that this is the cancer we're stuck with for all of season 4

>Sombra thread
Makes me think of a wonderful friendship i could have with her.

where is 1v1 arcade

theres an empty space even for it right fucking here

What's the worst ult in the game and why is it Junkrat's?
>Map wide shout 10 minutes before the tire is even brought out, let alone becomes controllable
>Tire can be killed, has extremely low health
>If you happen to get killed while the animation is happening before you can even use it, you lose all of your ult charge anyways despite heroes like Soldier and Genji having a couple second grace period that allows them to keep their ult charge
>Leaves you utterly defenseless while being used, so you die if a flanker happens to stumble across you
>Not guaranteed to kill a Roadhog or D.Va mech unless you're right on top of them

bugged

PTR is supposed to remove bugs

good game?

They said there was some bug that they're working on

Cool thanks for visiting /owg/.

This is the issue with trying to make a game balance that works both for very good players and really bad ones.

Bastion was nearly useless in the upper rank comp, because virtually everyone knew how to flank and counter him. So they put out a buff for him. But Bastion was already doing well in lower ranks because people will just run up to him to get mowed down. I'm not sure how to design a hero like bastion in such a way that he is still viable in upper rank play but not dominating lower ranks.

Why does Overwatch have so many bottom feeders?

lmao

I'm a player of this shitty game and I agree with you 100%

Either get rid of his self healing or from ironclad. I like Ironclad as an idea, but it shouldn't stack with bloody armor and nano that much.

He was honestly fine and didn't need to be changed. Even in upper ranks you could surprise the fuck out of people just rolling with a speed boosted Bastion for one round on KOTH or something

I don't know why thought him being a fucking unkillable machine was a good idea, you would think the stationary target should be countered by flankers but all of them shoot pellets that just get absorbed by ironclad

>giant WoW fanbase

>dat ninja music

reminder that genji players are all filthy WEE-A-BOOBS

That and the normies, ofcourse

mccree
zenyatta if ana exists

because it has sniper classes and genji

the real question is: where is random brawl??

>"pros" and attention whores getting shat on by bastion

This is the best thing that ever happened in this game.

i fucking hate genjis

If their going to make him a more mobile hero by adding in the moving self heal and the decreased deployment time, I'd probably go with the removal of the Iornclad mechanic.

I haven't really seen bastion do anything in upper ranks that another hero couldn't do better. Your right he can set up as a nasty surprise for the other team as long as he has some means of getting there without being spotted, but as soon as the other team is aware of him he's outclassed by most other options.

I don't know, I haven't seen him used successfully that much, but maybe you have.

This is a good point; Bastion is kinda like Roadhog in terms of ballance.
I like that he got buffed, that was needed. But I do believe they went too far in too short time. A signle hero buff shouldn't be meta-defining. The passive AND mobile healing? On an already 300 hp hero?
This is blizzard style buffing - overdone and destined to be nerfed again.

>not expecting a genji to deflect
>going back in at 80 health
You did this to yourself

There is an answer to these rein and bastion nests you can't break. All you need to do is ask and she will appear very loudly.

Honestly I would of liked to have seen a sombra buff before this, I haven't really seen much use of her in any rank.

>We don't want PTR for balance feedback, we just want to test bugs. Besides, almost no one plays it
>Overwhelmingly people say Bastion is fucking stupid and he didn't need this many buffs
>Patch goes to live
>Buggy as shit anyway

THEN WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE POINT OF PTR

His self healing is absurd and a big part of the reason he's so bloody tanky. I don't know, I just like the idea of passives for heroes.

All that clickbait

>going back in at 80 health

I expected him to think i already left the building. Thats why i waited a few seconds before going back.

>Top post on reddit is a Genji dashing onto the point solo against like 4 enemies and trying to Dragonblade a bastion to death while the bastion heals and is getting healed by an amped up lucio

>Bastion survives, therefore the hero is busted

I don't understand
Nobody complained when you can't kill a mei in ice block
Or when reaper could avoid an entire Dragonblade with wraith form

Or when roadhog just laughs at dragon blade and heals off the damage then hooks and kills you

Or rein straight up duels you with his hammer and wins

Or when Zarya bubbles herself

Or tracer just recalls and blinks away

Why is it so wrong that Bastion can use his abilities to actually win and be useful?
Are you so blinded by memes that you think it is inexcusable for bastion to be viable?

I'm 13-4 with sombra this season and found tracer really really good and killing off bastion but I still see Genji trying his weaboo shit and soldiers solo ulting a stationary bastion and wondering why it isn't working

I really hope blizzard doesn't listen to these shitters that aren't even playing the game properly just because they haven't played against aren't bastion in months

I love Hana.

What if self healing was interpretable again?
He still could heal himself while moving, but that ridiculous situation of healing himself through every ult would be avoided

just received 82 SR for 1 win

seems like the system thinks im below my level

why wouldn't a genji run after a probably lone low widow on an enclosed enviroment? You took a risk and payed for it, can't blamed the genji on that

I prefer active skills to passive ones, as those generally demand more input from players, thus enabling a greater degree of skill to enter into the performance of a hero.

Maybe reducing the healing rate of the self heal would accomplish what you would like?

Guys, I am an incredibly average player. My ranking is just over 2000 and I win almost exactly 50% of games I play.

Is there drills etc. I can do to become better? It seems like I am stuck at one particular skill level despite playing a good 90 hours of the game.

This just is relatively rapid and drastic buff, I think people have a right to question its balance. I'd give it a season to play out for players to get used to facing bastions before making any sort of call about whether it was to far, but I will say it is a somewhat dramatic buff to hand out in one patch.

It's d.va 2.0, in month he will get raped so hard nobody will ever touch him again.

>Rein, Zarya, Roadhog, Dva, mei, reaper and even tracer surviving ultimate by using an invuln skill or just healing through it or blocking it with defense matrix/a shield
>This is fine

>Bastion anchoring himself to the floor and doing 0 dps while healing himself nonstop to survive an ultimate
>Not fine

If anything the only NERF bastion needs is the recharge rate on his healing meter, just like Dva when she first got DM changed to a meter

It's too readily available. Make it so if you pressure the Bastion enough he won't have any healing left and have to either get up and hide or die

I've been playing for 5 hours today and I have lost 95% of my matches. How does this work?

This nigger robot better directly counters Bastion, otherwise Blizzard can fuck off and die in a gutter, I dont need another shitty useless piece of garbage hero like Sombrero

He's legitimately being ironic though.

therer's no skill on holding m2 when you're taking damage m8, especially when it's on a resource bar like that. Having D.va have the defense matrix the way it is is fine because it should run out in the middle of a fight and wearing it out is a possible strategy, but why have a healing source that can be amped by ana's nade on that?

Passives are nice as a way to make heroes more unique and fun to play

>Just over 2k
>Average

Just practice practice practice

What you need is more game sense and decisions making skills and better accuracy, and that will only come with time

>What do you mean it's fucking dumb for a character to have armor, 50hp/s heal, 35% damage reduction and the highest dps or a weapon with almost no spread that makes for ez headshots?

How the fuck are there people saying Bastion isn't busted. Why give him THIS many buffs when any one of them would've been good enough.

Did they change Ana's critbox? My accuracy in bot training increased by 10% since last time (pre patch).

Jeff Kaplan himself searched for the worst teammates for you every game to make you mad as fuck.

If the new hero was made with countering Bastion then Blizzard is fucking stupid, why want balance feedback when we don't even have the psychic powers to see that the new hero counters Bastion anyway so it doesn't matter

Do you guys listen to music while playing? I feel like I should relax more during the game but I don't want to miss foot steps etc.

>no option to report and ban players for playing Mercy or Bastion in QP
I just want to remove autistic from my game.

>There's no skill involved in making the conscious decision to do something involving stopping shooting and using using a different ability in order to ensure your survival in reaction to an event happening in game

Granted it's not a lot of skill but it kinda is skill based m8.

Hmm. Arcade is an underrated mode in my opinion. Get lootboxes while improving with specific heroes, although some game mechanics (Such as pushing/defending a point) are something you should probably go to quickplay with.

If your aim sucks, I'd recommend doing a custom match, headshots only, against a team of hard anas. Because ana's can't headshot, you can practice trying to score headshots on fast moving AI.

If you don't get the mechanics of some hero powers, I'd recommend looking up some guides for whatever hero your interested in.

I'd say it's a good idea to have at least on hero that your good with in DPS, Tank, and support. I wouldn't sweat the trash talk thrown @ "mediocre" players here. Just keep playing and you'll get better with time.

Good Luck!

Maybe softer music wouldn't obscure footsteps?

Yeah it's a more general statement than a specific one. I don't have to think that much about "how" to use iornclad, it's just a passive element in the game. But I do have to think about when and where to heal.

My point is that shit always seems to be up due to the nature of the game. It's not impossible for a bastion to just retreat whilst healing or stall out the attacks using its healing + ironclad in turret

So its confirmed that Doomfist is the next hero with that numbani hint?

Recon form needed help because he has has a giant hit box and was pretty much a worse 76

He's still a worse 76 but now not so bad that recon isn't useful

As for the other changes, what you're basically saying is

>How is it fair that Bastion is able to survive things

>How Is it fair that mei can go completely invulnerable while healing while freezing the entire team then coming out and head shorting everyone

I do, while fucking around in QP or Arcade I just play whatever music I want and sing along to it, but if I play Comp I try to just have instrumental stuff play so it's easier to focus.
I just keep it low enough for me to hear it, but keep the game volume high enough to hear everything

ironic weeb is still a weeb, faggot

That's what needs to be changed if anything about Bastion

Reduce the recharge rate on his healing. Nothing else needs changing

it's confirmed that Doomfist is NOT the next hero.

No. In fact it's more confirmed that he ISN'T the next hero, but could most certainly be the one after that. There's also the idea floating around about us getting two at the same time

How are the RP server?

Same here, lost about 8 games in a row, had throwers in 2 of them.

6W 1D 3L
Ranked at 3421 was 3661 at the end of season.
Hopefully in my next couple of matchs, i can hit masters.

Its gonna be a robot made by a nigger

its gonna be a shitty tank, who cares go fuck off and do something more useful instead of having hope for them to make a actual good hero

nice i just lost with gold damage as sombra in team with mccree and roadhog

>two at the same time
Yeah, right. As if Blizzard would do that.

2000 skill rating, should have clarified that

I lost a game with gold damage as Zenyatta yesterday.

>fucking matrix is still not fixed

I mean, it's not like i wanted to play or anything.

>Recon form needed help

Either make him good as an immovable sentry or make him good as a mobile shooter, he doesn't need to be good at everything. He is not fucking worse than 76, as a character as a whole he's better at this point

Why is Bastion better at tanking ults than any other character and in fact builds ult charge for it. It's not just "durr he survives things what's the big deal Reinhardt and Roadhog survive stuff" he survives things by a fucking mile better than anyone else

As for the second one are you fucking seriously comparing Mei using her ult to Bastion just in his fucking normal sentry state.

Exactly how much glue have you been sniffing you don't see the fucking problem?

Role playing servers?

Is it just me or did that last update fuck with mouse sensitivity. Been running the same settings since the game launched and since the update I cant hit shit.

Today I messed with the sensitivity settings (turned it up a bunch) and was back to being able to aim consistently. The game still feels a little unresponsive though. (I'm getting 90-100 frames on average so it isn't that)

Consider the following:

>Titanfall 2

A fast paced FPS where shitters get punished and being fast and accurate gets paid off, only the best survive

>game is fucking dead

>Overwatch

FPS ""moba"" where most heroes have fucking press to win buttons, casual normie shitters everywhere win the game because skill ceilings are nowhere to be found

>game is super popular

Really makes you think...

The salt I keep seeing over Bastion rivals that of the Dead Sea.

Jesus christ it's hilarious.

Why is Pharah so shit now?
>need 4 direct hits rockets to kill bastion
>Can only hit 2 since he can switch so fast
>he can also fucking heal all the dmg you do

>Game is fucking dead

it just had a recent update didn't it? It's still fairly popular

>have fucking press to win buttons
like what

t. bastion main

Cant wait until Blizzard reverts the buff and turns the braindead cancer robot back into bronze tier trash he was suposed to be

>every patch introduces more bugs, even to heroes who didn't receive any balance changes
what the FUCK are the people doing?

>responding to shitty /v/ bait

>dude le salt twitch chat meme

If anything I'm more "salty" at Blizzard for PTR being completely fucking pointless, doing nothing balance wise and adding more bugs to the game when pushed to live, and existing bugs with Sombra are still not fixed 4 months after her inclusion

>lose 8 matches
>place 3700

300 less than what I ended as but that's what I get for not playing bastion I guess

the overwatch /wg/ thread is shit

pls gibe your best papes

they care about money, like any game developer they pander to the biggest audiance to ensure the survival of the game. In this case Overwatch is FILLED TO THE BRIM with casual shitters, so everytime the bunch cries about something, Blizzard WILL make their wishes come true to make them not drop the game like the hot garbage it secretely is.

I get it, you're angry you got placed in bronze, but dont take it out on bastion.

Did you miss the beta where Genji Mei and Dva all got released at the same time? It's obvious blizzard wants to do it again but they're scared. They might do 2 this time to test the waters again

>Zarya's face
Absolutely beautiful.

Fucking kill me

I've only done 3 placement matches and I've lost them all, 3 gold medals in each fucking game, I've been kicking ass or at worst, doing pretty decent (and in the game where I only did decent we also had a disconnecter)

I'm going to place like SHIT just like last season where I placed fucking ~1800 and had to spend a fuckton of hours clawing my way up to my highest (2800)

Mad

How the fuck do you people manage to place any higher than 2500, nevermind fucking 3000+? Even in S2 I only initially placed 2200 or so.

>reeeeeee how dare the other team use teamwork and support their Bastion while I try to solo ult him as ninja samurai man

>All you need to do is ask and she will appear very loudly.