Let's say I want to buy a car or motorcycle solely for the purpose of impressing women and picking them up...

Let's say I want to buy a car or motorcycle solely for the purpose of impressing women and picking them up. What is the ultimate FEMALE ice breaker RIDE? Is it pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SV9Uu2T0q0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait, you're the female? And you're picking up boys or girls?

I'm a dude. But I would like to have pic related happening in my driveway.

Will it happen if I Ducati?

So you wanna pick up chicks, eh?

Turbobusa

Do chicks like Lotuses like this?

Do you think this guy gets a lot of chicks? White, or black chicks?

Doesn't fuckin matter what you pick, so long as it's new, shiny, loud, and costs a lot of money

Rat rod

None will help you when they realize how autistic you are

You could probably fit 100 of them or so.

Lmao

Any base model luxury car that's a maximum of five years old. Bonus points for leasing.

Full size American pickup truck
Any motorcycle

No dude. You need money. Not toys.

Money comes before toys. Always remember that.

Once you've got money you can get toys. Then you can have naked bitches washing your car using your dick as a sponge.

a house.

/thread

>washing your car using your dick as a sponge

That doesn't sound fun at all, painful in fact.

>buying a car just to use as a crutch for your lack of personality
Literally as pathetic as pic related. If a girl likes you, then there's a good chance that she'll like your car/bike/whatever too, assuming it's clean and doesn't sound or smell bad.

No helmet. So the only chicks he meets are the nurses who feed him and change his diapers.

Tesla

Buick Lesabre

Most probably an older muscle car, it shows you have a hobby and that you have some skills. Also probably a new e class for the money type girls. Young girls love muscle cars. As long as you play along with the aura that the car gives off, you should be fine. Pic related is a major one, luxury suvs. You're better off lifting weights and picking up girls in a 540i for 5k.

11+ Mustang GT with black wheels and a manual trans

get out of my way plebs.
You can end the thread now.

You are never getting laid. The fact that you need a car... wew.
Enjoy your last 20 years boomer

Get a damn truck seriously bitches love trucks, especially if you use it.
If my phone flipped my pic I'll be pissed

these, or something like pic related

if you drive a shiny new car or a late model high performance car you still have to hunt

Seriously, how is this even a question Jesus fuck, people

youtu.be/SV9Uu2T0q0E

Literally a Miata if you want a car. They're small, fun, and inviting (round edges, rather than aggressive angles).

For a motorcycle, anything with the words "HARVEY DAVIDSON" on it. They will not recognize any other kind of bike, but they'll still work decently, definitely better than any car.

Otherwise, buying hookers is more cost effective.

>wanting to get bitches
>not getting a wrangler

Oh wow, I'm pretty sure I saw that exact GTO at Run to the Sun in Myrtle Beach about a decade ago

It was really loud and it lost traction whenever it attempted to accelerate and it was pretty stupid overall. I recall it almost mustanging into a crowd of people taking a video of it leaving

>She wants a ride on the 636 sooo bad! And she liked it!
>She wants a motorcycle! | First Ride on a Ducati Monster
>MY HAIRSTYLIST WANTS A RID
>GIRLS FIRST RIDE ON AN R1!!!
>Guy picks up girl on a motorcycle
>DRUNK girls jump on our bikes and want a ride!!
>EP 30 - She wants a ride on the bike
>CUTE GIRL wanted a ride!

Mercedes and Audi seem so trashy to me due to their product placement prominence in big name movies. BMW, afaik, has a much more subtle touch.

you realize that to a bar floozy any german luxury car sticks out to them, right? they don't think about the manufacturer's advertising campaigns or product placement, they just see that it means the owner of the car probably has money for them to spend

/thread

>3d women

he said chicks, not chicks (male)

You from Madison? I lived there until about a year ago...kinda miss it.

I know a trap who loves Morgans so you might be on to something here