/edg/scg/ #137: ARE MAG edition #2

Remember to report and ignore all goon shitposts, easily identifiable by "pfffHAHAHA" which is apparently some kind of signature.

Elite: Dangerous information:
pastebin.com/ZT9GWmaC (embed)
Be aware, Thargroids are currently grabbing ships out of witchspace with unknown intentions. it is advised you shoot the fuck out of them whenever possible.
Gamescom info:
community.elitedangerous.com/eventseason16
heise.de/newsticker/bilderstrecke/bilderstrecke_3298445.html?back=3298273
gamestar.hu/gamescom/elite-dangerous-horizons-2-2-guardians-update-gamescom-2016-frissites-ujdonsagok-215519.html
>Frontier Official YT
youtube.com/user/FrontierDevelopments/videos
>CitCon2016 Full Presentation:
[YouTube] Star Citizen: Full CitizenCon 2016 Presentation (embed)
>Star Citizen Official YT
youtube.com/channel/UCTeLqJq1mXUX5WWoNXLmOIA
>Subscriber Vault pics and JPoint Magazine Archive
mega.nz/#F!3tpUlapR!knV_JazwxfM-xct6PJyPEw
Referral code randomizer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WNKNAuruiI1p5XGPjtVi_uwi8wPmuEYawOKQuhRXfdw/edit#gid=953337098

ganked

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/zy4xVRD
youtube.com/watch?v=K-BZIWSI5UQ
reddit.com/r/starcitizen_refunds/comments/5wx5tz/5000_dollar_account_sold/
reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/5x0b8e/star_citizen_avatar_creation_3dlateral_tech/
youtube.com/watch?v=XCiDuy4mrWU
strawpoll.com/9g91a9b
strawpoll.com/6x7x44d
strawpoll.com/xx5gryz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Derek Smart Did Nothing Wrong

why the fuck do you keep making that battleaxe the OP image.

>t. Derek Smart

I hope that he tries to go swimming and drowns. Fucker is the definition of a coat tail riding, entitled, worthless nog.

5th for Honorably Declared Hostility, o7.

pfffHAHAHA

>Jameson Memorial on lockdown
o-ok

Stop posting Margaret Thatcher. It's irrelevant to Star Citizen and Elite Dangerous.

this is a derek smart thread now

>out making a billion credis and halfway through in quince as homeport goes into lock

discord.gg/zy4xVRD is an /edg/ discord

I see someone already made him using the Elite(c) Dangerous(c) CMDR(c) Creator(c)

>why the fuck do you keep making that battleaxe the OP image.
I was wondering the same thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=K-BZIWSI5UQ

If you fly Dadwinder you should kys yourself.

B A I T
A I T B
I T B A
T B A I

>Dadwinder
it's a Suicidewiner because you use it to complete missions and then kys to instantly get back to the station with irrelevant rebuy costs

if you're looking for a Dad boat, try a stock Dadaconda (estimated time until dad can afford rebuy: 4 weeks)

Isn't Cobra Mk3 then the ultimate Dadcraft? They want to relive the 80s.

whats so 80s about the Cobra?

It was in the original game from 1984. It's the most iconic ship of the series, and is also the first true multi-role ship in ED.

>It's the most iconic ship of the series
isn't it just a Sidewinder, but bigger?

You should really know how the original was compared to this new game. ALMOST IDENTICAL. Why haven't you checked the facts you stupid shit?

Do you know what floppy disk is? Have you ever seen one?

you mean the save icon? of course, everyone has seen the save icon dummy

No go ask mommy to make you hot chocolate so you can go under the blanket.

look /edg/ I baited out the dads.

the Vision sees all

sodium

in two parts

>coldsteel
please tell me he said "nothing personnel... kid"

>flying about in the Asp Explorer
>want that sweet Vulture booty some day
>deliver wine to Hutton Orbital in Alpha Centauri for some CR
>arrive in the star system, lock on Hutton Orbital
>still 0.22 light years to go
>arrival in 16 days
>wait what
>surely this is some kind of mistake
>it isn't
1500c and one hour estimated travel time. Still accelerating.
I will never deliver anything for those cunts at Hutton Orbital ever again. They can fucking starve to death for all I care.

always do your research before taking a mission to an unknown station

also I think you'd make money for a vulture faster by bounty hunting in an RES

reddit.com/r/starcitizen_refunds/comments/5wx5tz/5000_dollar_account_sold/

I've got more than enough money for a vulture. I just need the CR for all the top modules. I want to go from zero to 100% in one go.
1800c and 40 minutes. Fuck me.

I hope you are enjoying the immersive gameplay, user.

>

That's actually a nearly perfect roll you got there.

66LY is possible in 2.3, because there will be lightweight sensors and lightweight life support.

Why the fuck would you even side with the foundation? He deserves death for being a braindead dad.

>siding with the foundation
>in open

Hutton orbital is a 90 minute flight. Enjoy the ride.

Mediocre pilot here.
How long should it take me to get 15 kills in a low intensity CZ with an A grade Viper?

Not too horribly long if you play it smart, you don't have to be the best pilot to gank along with your friendlies. Find a ship that is getting fucked by 3+ allies and jump in to kill it, rinse repeat 15 times. Always jump out and back in if you feel you're about to get donged.

by yourself, a long time.
in a wing, not very long.
if you're in Quince/17D there are probably people to wing up with (assuming you've backed the right faction)

Atypical Encryption Archives used for anything? Inara doesn't show anything but I know it's out of date.
Trying to load up on surface scans before the big update comes around so I can get the good surface scan data and other useful datas

Should I mix thermals and kinetics on the Anaconda or just pulse spam?

They're adding more receipes that use some of that unused shit next patch, so you should probably hold on to a few of them.

Am in Quince, but I'm officially factionless and nobody I know feels like making the jumps. Been only taking missions to kill Foundation.

Between having to bitch out, evade clippers and pythons, circle with Cultures depleted of ammo, and run away from entire fleets of fighters, it seems to take so where between 2-3h for just 15 kills.

if you see any people there, send them a wing request
it'll make things go much faster

reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/5x0b8e/star_citizen_avatar_creation_3dlateral_tech/

>This isn't Star Citizen's character creation. It's a middleware solution from 3Lateral, that CIG may be using.

Its just getting sad at this point.

ah I see thanks

>CIG outsources more work
SAD!

So pubs so willingly accept wing invites? I usually play solo or in private so I am rather disconnected from whatever "community" ED has.

Doesn't even look that good desu. Elite's system excluding hair looks better

wtf I didn't write 'desu' I wrote 'desu'

Lmao look at this kek

WTF LET ME WRITE T B H STOP OVERWRITE

>I usually play solo or in private
Dad!?

I guess it's hit and miss. Some people accept wing invites, some people dont.
But I really don't see the point of playing solo. I have 150 hours of play time. All of it is in open and I have only been killed by a player once.
The excitement of playing with actual people far outweigh the risk of getting murdered for no reason.

Shake my head, family.

Shaking my head, to be honest, mi familia

newfriend spotted
enjoy your stay

Wait, really? Sweet.

Do we have data values on max rolls?

This is weebtown here.
Desu.

here we go again

youtube.com/watch?v=XCiDuy4mrWU

quince feels dried uppu

see ya there

Last I heard 55% was a perfect roll, as the max was 50%, and there's a secondary chance for 5% more.

As far as actual data? No, because nobody in this fucking community datamines or theorycrafts and it's fucking stupid

Oh no user this takes me back

Why am I still here fucking hell

I see. This makes me feel special, I guess?

>nobody in this fucking community datamines or theorycrafts and it's fucking stupid

This is what you get when the majority of the userbase either doesn't know what a wiki is, or considers using external sites "cheating". Having inara and the wikia helps, but they're both eternally outdated.

Yep. 90 minutes. Guess I'll have a wank and go to sleep.
Good game design. 10/10

ATV when?

>No Man's Sky is a quality game.
so it was a head injury, huh

He posted the exact review about ED changing only the game and studio name.

C U L T
U
L
T

so wait is is an E:D review, a Star Citizen review or a No Man's Sky review?

NMS.

>steamcommunity.com/id/pastpresentfuture/recommended/

>implying there's any difference

>90% of paintjobs
>2 SC Ships
>Mass Effect or Elder Scrolls "props"
>An 'epic' collection of lightsabers

I bet the props is a collection of funkopop

I was just confused, but after seeing it dawned on me that he's just a Star Citizen shill

/edg/ PSYCHOPATHY TEST

strawpoll.com/9g91a9b

Is sinocard 27-10 in civil war? Checked last night and it was still expansion?
Oh god I need to make some cash money before the nerf

Can anyone approximate when 2.3 will go live?

Considering the size of the shit they're putting in, and previous beta cycles were 4-6 weeks, I think we have some time to make some cash money.

I'm aiming for 2 billion myself, and I'm at 1.2 currently. I'm wondering if I should set my sights for 3

That's Quince, m80.

I'm at Quince now. The problem is that those Scan missions shit up the mission board and you're lucky to get one mission per set of board refreshes. It fucking sicks.

Give me sinocarD, you dicks.

/edg/ PSYCHOPATHY TEST QUESTION 2

strawpoll.com/6x7x44d

Fuck you I'm 19 years old you fucking cunt

sinocard 27-10 is in civil war, I'm heading there now

>19 year old dad
young people nowadays have no shame
s m h

/edg/ PSYCHOPATHY TEST, FINAL QUESTION

strawpoll.com/xx5gryz

>is in civil war

WELL SHIT SON

I was hoping to get some Engineering done so I could stop using garbage weapons, but it seems that's going to have to wait

Keep us in the know

what's the verdict, doc?

>its in civil war
>on my way to work

I'LL BE EATING WELL TONIGHT BOYS

get over here chaps

As a Scifi- and Space-Fan, is Elite Dangerous worth buying? After its release I heard there wasnt really much to do, is it still like that or is there more content now?

How fun is the game in general if you want to fly around in your ship that you engineered to peak performance and have some fights or trading?

How can you play this mindless game every day and grind more and more money? Do you play any other vidya? I'm curious.

i really only play a few games

;3

What's the best side to pick this time around?

it may be the order but i'm doing the feds first.

Goons like to promote E:D as a way better game than Star Citizen because it was also kickstarted and was released and has more content.

But they also hype Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and Mass Effect: Andromeda because they have FPS and RPG mechanics like Star Citizen.

As for the content of E:D it's pretty limited, and the game is based on grinding money to buy more ships. Most people here have a self-persecution complex and can't stop playing it, despite hating it.