/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Subspecies Singularity I: Malignant Isolation Demonic Realm Shinjuku] (EoR Ch.1)
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170217
- Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=IC8V2ZvarvQ
- Requires Final Singularity: Grand Time Temple - Solomon to be cleared.
- Servants with [Evil] alignments will receive a significant bonus to bond points when completing missions in this singularity.
- 19 chapters in total, 8 free missions with one unlockable node.
- Story unlock 4* Archer Emiya Alter
Shinjuku Pickup Summon (2/24 ~ 3/8)
- 5* Shinjuku Archer (Limited) Professor Moriarty
- 4* Shinjuku Assassin Yan Qing
- 4* Shinjuku Avenger Hessian Lobo
- 3* CE Freelancer - Boosts Crit damage on Quick cards by 25%
- Separate Emiya Alter and Saber Alter rateup until 3/8
Servant details are unlocked with story progression. This gacha is separate from the story gacha.

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- Secondary Archival Storage can be expanded with Mana Prism
- 1/2 AP Main Story until 3/8.
- Master level cap increased to 140.
- Sound player added to MyRoom. Unlocking songs requires mats and sometimes other requirements.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profile Translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/477/1477257/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This one is my favorite

I hit enter too early. As I said her value is static because it is her presence and cuteness that is the value. But with a man there is no cuteness at all, his only value is in the pleasure he can provide the girls. But as the number of girls increases his limits are stretched, and there are more and more girls he lacks the stamina or even physical reach to pleasure simultaneously. So, say the man can pleasure ten girls, and this value is one. Once an eleventh girl is added, the whole is no longer being pleasured and so his value is somewhat less than one. Every girl that is added decreases the man's value further, until he is nearly worthless. But if you were to replace him with a girl, his value would then return to 1 and perhaps go even higher.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

memelist update when? I need to know if moriarty is less than 7.0

BLACKED Emiya - 6.5
Old man - 6.5
Chink - 7.5
Doggo - 6.0

Describe her in 3 words or less

How would you trigger BL, besides saying anything related to simo hayha or that guy who ragequit due to fou being primate murder..

Saber's gay lover

Stop trying to shit on BL Ereus, we know it's you.

Still find it funny how waifutards get triggered over Lancelot being the strongest Saber, yet can't disprove it. How memes can change a person's perception of reality is mind blowing.

Like you just need to compare the kits and any sane person can outright say Lancelot kit is far above Arturia's, even more if you take Avalon out.

Now that I think about it, if the fuckboy king has the ability to use all his stuff in every class, why is he supposed to be better as Archer?

His shit is as strong as Noble Phantasms but that doesn't mean they're actually Noble Phantasms.

He's more skilled as an Archer, and nuclear weapons are probably better when you can shoot them at someone instead of playing hot potato with them.

She actually has a loving husband!

I wonder if we will ever get the other astras.

Lancelot still lack wanking. He isn't the chosen one by the Planet itself.

is this a BBA joke

Would fuck hard

More access to Astras probably.

Arturia isn't the strongest Saber and neither is Lancelot.

Reposting this thing from last thread

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/477/1477257/

Dengeki Survey for FateGO. answer if you wish.

GT for anything, check cirnopedia for japanese names/katakana.

If someone could explain questions 3, 6 and 8 to me, that'd be great so I can finally submit this

Lancelot takes the number 1 spot with Siegfried IMO.
Lancelot has more utility and stronger offensive power but Siegfried has alot more durability while not falling far behind in other categories.

>why is he supposed to be better as Archer?
Skills probably

Question 3 is asking for a Servants name and class that you use. Just pick the servant you use the most or something.
Question 6 is what servant you have in your all slot and with what CE.
Question 9 is if you want more/new bronze servants.

Eh. I think we're only going to get to see more of them if they're Noble Phantasms, and most of them seem a bit too widespread. I do think we're going to get some of the more unique ones like Vaishnavastra, though.

8 not 9.

What are we supposed to say in the first one ?
Anything ?

So said your servant is saber but actually archer what is you do?

Impregnated toddler.

I think that just says "What Fate character do you want to be implemented in Fate grand order"
So basically a pre-existing servant that hasn't showed up yet I think?

KIARA
I
A
R
A

If that one man is limited to 10 women, he increases the value of that 10 by 1. Making that group of 10 in the gigantic orgy of women have a value of 11. A girl can please another girl while waiting for a man so they retain their value of 1 even in excess while the man is improving a group of 10's value by one.

Even if that man had to take a break between groups of 10, it will simply reduce the value from 11 to 10 temporarily before boosting the 10 back to 11.

The only way for a man to have a negative value is if you add one on top of the one. A second man being added, even if it is for another group of 10, skips diminishing returns and goes into the negatives, making a value of 501 be 479 due to the collective value of the two men and their groups of ten.

She can't use that mode 99.9% of the time, so what's the point? He has a Planet made weapon too even if it's not as strong it still holds 4th place.

Then who the fuck is it? Altera? She is Artoria light? How can the light version be stronger than the full one?

>Lancelot has more utility
Yes, this is the reason why Lancelot is so high up the list. He doesn't stop at MUH BEAM, the guy may as well be a Saber/Assassin dual class. FSG has potential for so much, and KoH can complement the stealth abilities by using stuff that no one would believe could kill a Servant, like a pencil. A fucking pencil.

Siegfried has the highest defense for sure, but I think he is still behind Rama's variety of NPs.

So even low level stories can produce NP via phantoms now?
One ring sauron NP when?

>Then who the fuck is it? Altera? She is Artoria light? How can the light version be stronger than the full one?
Arthur. Failing that, likely Rama, since he's around Karna tier according to America.

>like a pencil. A fucking pencil.
Assassin John Wick when?

First is a question for the Devs, so I guess?
I couldn't tell if it wanted me to put a Fate character into FGO, or a FGO character into a real fate work, like say putting St George into a new VN/LN work

>since he's around Karna tier according to America.
That would make him the strongest saber outside plot wank arturia

Essentially yeah.
I think certain people overestimate KoH but FSG is what it says on the tin, helps with suprise attacks.
I can see why you'd put Sumanai behind Rama, since all he has going for him is AoF, but for me the fact that he can facetank an A-ranked attack with 0 issue seems really impressive to me, Basically unless you have A+ attacks or have a concept that can take him down you've straight up lost. Balmung being an AoE also helps since it's very difficult to avoid it. and unlike Galatine doesn't have that terrible start-up lag.

What's her deal?

Curries in general are ridiculous, and we haven't even seen Indrajit yet

>Arthur
Oh, I had forgotten about this guy. Yeah, he is fine I guess, but he kinda like, struggled dealing with Brynhild at first and stuff. I don't think a beam alone can just put him above the others, by that logic you may as well put Artoria on top too.

>Rama, since he's around Karna tier according to America
Yeah and so should be Lancelot if B.B. is to be believed. The problem with Rama is that he can't hold up to that wank, for a guy supposedly on par with Karna, he doesn't have one single A++ or EX NP.

Being absolutely perfect!
And absolutely dead.

Arthur is not canon.

>so should be Lancelot if B.B. is to be believed.
Was this said in C.C.C.?
I don't ever recall reading that anywhere.

>master1200

No

>Keep ascending mine
>she won't stop making these unsaintly noises

also her clothes seem to be loosening up, care to explain?

4 is about strenghtening skills ?

>Yeah and so should be Lancelot if B.B. is to be believed.
You're using old info based on a game where Karna wasn't anywhere close to full power. Extella is very clear on the fact that Karna when he's not nerfed is outright better than Gawain.

Also, ranks aren't all that matters. Rama can act as a Saber, Lancer, and Archer, and it's also possible that all the weapons his second NP contains are comparable to or actually are NPs in and of themselves, which is likely considering they're mostly named weapons. He doesn't have FSG or KOH, but he's extremely versatile, especially because he's a master of all his weapons compared to Gil who isn't.

B.B. said that Karna in his current status was about equal to Gawain, and the logic is that because CCC Karna = Gawain, and Gawain < Lancelot, then Karna in general < Lancelot. Never mind CCC, Foxtail, and any other showing Karna has basically proving that's not the case.

It was Gawain, who is said to be equal to Lancelot. But it was also said Achilles was on par with Karna, and Achilles is confirmed a bit weaker than Heracles. My conclusion of this is that the top tiers have power so close to each other that they are all "equal", with the differences being so slight that they don't really matter much.

Powerscales are pretty inconsistent.
Especially Achilles but yeah I can understand your sentiment.

Ah thanks for the information.

Why don't you just hang yourself? It's easy, go ahead and try.

>A girl can please another girl while waiting for a man
This is where your equation falls apart. The Yuribait Deduction stipulates that such an act neutralizes the value of both girls for the duration. Thus any scenario in which a man is with twelve women (a value of 12.95), and two of them are pleasing one another while waiting on the man, they effectively reduce the value of the orgy to 10.95, while if a 13th woman were present in the place of the man their value would increase to roughly 13.5.

You wouldn't fuck a cat.

Not that cat anyway.

The cat's a sex addict when she gets going, she'd fuck me.

Official tawawa girl

Well I'd marry her first

>You're using old info based on a game where Karna wasn't anywhere close to full power.
It was also talking about regular Gawain with no Numeral. We had the fight between regular Gawain and nerfed Karna and we have a winner already, you can't no longer meme about Numeral Gawain being equal to nerfed Karna.

>Also, ranks aren't all that matters
That is partially correct, but even 10 A rank NPs are not going to compare in firepower to an EX like Vasavi. We need to know what it can offer first to see if the overall versatility is a good enough exchange for the huge gap in power.

It's kind of like Alcides NP, it is good, but we don't have enough info to properly rank it yet. He might surpass Lancelot by far, equal him, or stay behind depending on what he has.

>in his current status
She never mentioned any current state, it was a broad statement. B.B. found it laughable that Leo and Gawain came to her when their power is about the same as Karna's, that's all she said.

is game fun

Why don't you do it so you can pay her a visit?

Not that cat, no. Too evil by half.

ye

What a gentleman.

Probably not. I'm a terrible runner.

I can't die before I can read the Tsukihime remake, user.
I'll find immortality for Hisui's sake if that's what it takes.

what if i never watched fate

>watched
End yourself.

So what level of fame is needed anyway to be a phantom, you don't have to be real clearly.
Does that mean there is a Sauron phantom?
Frodo Phantom?
if so than this has really lowered the bar for HShood

i dont even know what fate is user

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

4 is who you wanna buff. The fields are [Servant Name] [Skill/Noble Phantasm] [How]
Visual Novel

>if so than this has really lowered the bar for HShood
Did you miss the point of phantoms? They're things that weren't good enough to be heroic spirits, so they became lesser spirits. That's why they're only phantoms, because they are still stories but not hs.

If anything it'd defined the bar for being a heroic spirit, you aren't good enough, so you're just a minor spirit not good enough to be heroic spirit. What the heck, you took it to be the opposite point spmehow. Even headless horseman legend wasn't strong enough on its own to be hs.

didnt it have anime

which is honestly full of shit desu, the headless horseman is far more famous than helena or li shufuckingwho.

Her clothes are Jesus approved.

Stop spamming your filthy slut, wormtards.

i would but depends on the Cat

If the act of a girl pleasing another girl neutralizes the value of both for the duration, the value of 13 girls pleasing each other would reduce the total value to 0.

One man may please 10 women, but if the women do nothing with each other, there is no reason to have more than one. The true value of a harem is the women can please other women while being pleased by the man.

>you can't no longer meme about Numeral Gawain being equal to nerfed Karna.
Except Leo made it very clear that they are equal or that Karna might be better, and what happened came down to a pure difference between Masters. He lectured Jinako after it, and the only reason Gawain won was because Leo was there to dispel Karna's buffs and buff Gawain even more, and because Jinako shat herself and forced Karna to use his NP even though he tried telling her it was a mistake.

>He might surpass Lancelot by far, equal him, or stay behind depending on what he has.
This is true, but it's more likely he'll be surpassed, especially if Rama's weapons are NPs.

>She never mentioned any current state, it was a broad statement. B.B. found it laughable that Leo and Gawain came to her when their power is about the same as Karna's, that's all she said.
And it doesn't take a genius to figure out that she's referring to Karna in that particular game, who is the Karna that is relevant. Why on earth would she mean "at full power" when Karna very much isn't at that level at the time? Foxtail and Extella pretty decisively prove that when Karna isn't held back by a shitty Master and when Gawain doesn't have one of the best Masters in the series, Karna is superior to him.

>regular Gawain with no Numeral.
He used numeral in short boasts and he has Leo as his master

You're a fat, little, sad and pathetic troll that should indeed just die.

>Headless Horseman is not famous enough
>Li Shuwen is
What the fuck

Reminder.

Remember to save those command spells for the truly difficult battles.

>B.B. found it laughable
She was praising them
>that Leo and Gawain came to her when their power is about the same as Karna's, that's all she said.
If your serously going to meme about it being prime karna please stop

What is Mashu doing?

>If the act of a girl pleasing another girl neutralizes the value of both for the duration, the value of 13 girls pleasing each other would reduce the total value to 0.
You fail to understand the mathematics. It is not the act of pleasuring which reduces the value, but the equation applied. Girl-on-girl sex for the purpose of preparing for a man is inherently worthless at it appeals to neither heterosexuals nor lesbians. It is not "real" sex. For simplicity's sake we call these "imaginary fucks".

An imaginary fuck is a reduction of value from real sex. The girls would quite literally be of more worth in such a scenario standing still and waiting for their turn.

Only shit ones, what's the matter? Can't read?

Neither of you ever had any experience of orgy
Shut the fuck up nerds

OST fucking where?

okay
is game fun without reading fate