Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous Thread: Tree of Savior Classic when?

>Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=855

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Reposting from last thread.
#
I can get behind that idea, seeing how the game is such a mess, but I'm looking for something not so drastic. More like fixes to the classes and skills, to the systems, how the damage/defense and exp is calculated. Things like that.

#
Gooks gonna gook. I agree that we shouldn't have such a huge delay of patches and content with kToS.

#
>Implying forums
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#
>Percentage scaling for skills
Agreed

>Transcendence needs a big fuck you
THIS. SO MUCH THIS.

>More skills per circle for every class
Hmm, we could see what could these skills be and do, but I can agree with you on that, man.

>1-button immunities needs to go away
Maybe not to be scrapped entirely, more like toned down. By a lot.

>Net-code, and framerate issues
Yeah, this need to be tackled ASAP.

Thanks for your feedback, user.

They'll rework (some) skill formulas and the defense formulas.
And will do 'something' about Transcendence. Guess Koreans also dont like it a lot.

>more skills
No, just fix/change/improve some skills

>my RO server
kill yourself my fine horse 3

Transcendence isn't in and of itself an issue, the problem is that it exacerbates issues the game already had; multihit AoE skills are king because of the damage cap and IMC underestimating the required base damage for single target skills to match multitarget in effectiveness.

The other problem is half-assed percent multipliers, the most notable of which is agny, thrown into a system due to player demand that was initially built to be centered around linear scaling.

they need more cute girl outfits and they also need to give me a qt cleric waifu to run content with.

Honestly, they should stick with the linear scaling, instead of going with the explosive choice that is Transcendence.

ask healmage

Shes married to her Kitty.

They need to rework some classes from scratch. Like Elementalist.

More skills are needed because there isn't enough freedom within classes to make builds. More classes need to have Bokor -tier of skill freedom.

Transcendance is an issue. Players weren't meant to have over 1000 attack weapons, and suddenly you can make weapons with 4500+ attack. It breaks the balance. Not to mention that the process railroads you into focusing on a single character, which is completely opposite of what the game was designed for.

>tfw i will never solo farm 2 orange weapons in less than 3 weeks like him
I am amazed by this guy

Honestly, /tosg/ should make its own private server, using some KToS client.

The current state of Tree of Savior emulation is "We've finally come far enough that we can add a NPC that doesn't do anything to the game".

Private servers for ToS will never come unless the source code leaks.

>Emengard Shield and Skull Smasher in less than 3 weeks solo
He farmed like 10-12 hours a day?
Thats real autism, not something you should envy though

if you get the files, sure

also
>tosg in charge of re-balance
ayy lmao

I can have hopes and dreams, user. ;_;

I will

Sandi give chest rubby!

the good clerics solo everything
ironic isn't it, they are supposed to be support

Except the game is clearly based around you focusing on a single char you mong, that's why dailies are easy enough for even undergeared characters while doing the real content like Solmiki and ET has always required millions of silver investment into a single character. You're meant to experiment until you find something you like and stick with it.

>make game with hundreds of class possibilities
>you can only choose one
>it has to be one of the half a dozen meta combinations

You're using circular logic here, the game was made so players could have multiple characters. It's because of badly thought-out things like ET and transcendence that it seems like otherwise.

> until you find something you like
This is the problem. It takes too long to actually try different things.

Personally I have no idea if I would like to play as a support character, for example. Every time I consider creating cleric/wizard, I just give up: "Eh, what if this build is bad? I don't want to waste my time anymore."

Ofc if you make a game with a freeform class system some builds are going to be awesome while some suck ass, that's just the reality of the genre.

Although to fix ET the primary thing they need to fix is Ausrine+Melstis abuse, right now there is zero need for damage mitigation classes like tanks and defensive supports because you can sacrifice a single character to give your entire team 100% immunity.

>until you find something you like
>its bad
>not just bad, but something you dont like is literally 500-1000% better/stronger
Thanks IMC

yfw they have a special announcement for their one year anniversary this month.
Itos will be shut down for good

is kagura balanced?

Not for Rush and Cyclone

why is cyclone so good anyway? I've never played any kind of swordie

a million multihits doing 199k each

Uhmmm, where are all the cute clerics(male)?

>Is Miko balanced

No it's weeb pandering of the worst kind in that it's the best support for what is already the best class on the cleric tree, is also an amazing standalone class for pretty much anything, and to add insult to injury requires hours of questing per char to unlock.

boys are not cute though
only girls can be cute

>only 2D girls can be cute
FTFY

They suck huge Doppel Cock and

Uhmm, boy's are the cutest, silly user.

Comfy is recruiting!

If you're a new player from SEA or Australia, do consider joining here in Telsiai.

Everyone is welcomed, especially Varenan refugees who'd like to start over here and have the Veeky Forums guild experienceâ„¢! Only requirement is that you're active.

We offer a lot, including but not limited to:

- Free hampster* for all!
- Advice on builds
- Help with questing
- Dungeon clears**
- Advice on builds
- Murder Simulatorâ„¢
- Karaoke sessions
- Drawfags
- IRL meet ups***

and more! If you have any further inquiries, feel free to ask.

* - everyone gets an egg, but taking turns on who gets to raise them through RNG
** - whenever available
*** - only applicable to certain regions

free TP event when
I want to start anew on telsiai but my team name must go with me

Can i still transfer my characters of dedklaipedo to telsiai ? ;(

no
no.
or it will be 10+30 TP, not much

Why is this bug still a thing!

>Ofc if you make a game with a freeform class system some builds are going to be awesome while some suck ass, that's just the reality of the genre.

Not absolutely true.

While some will obviously be better than others, it doesn't means that the "less better" ones need to be absolutely awful like they're in TOS.

There are classes that are literally useless taking 1, 2 or 3 circles in. Having all classes in at least in a useful way and having of them "GOOD" is really, really different. Since one is practically impossible and another is easy achievable.

What bug is that?
And you're not fooling me with those cat ears, silly cow

There are only a few absolutely awful classes like Sadhu, this community considers anything that isn't the best (ex: elememe) to be absolutely useless.

At least i tried ;-;
The dumb NPC just randomly stop moving at some point of the quest (the first one about killing ducks or the one that she collects the things that aren't ducks) and just stays like that, and the only solution to it is restarting the quest

>He farmed like 10-12 hours a day?
She did.

More than just a few ones. Communities always will go to the easiest choice because it's how it works - in a time consuming game, use less time as possible.

And as someone who has more "fun" builds than useful ones, in my opinion there are more useless classes than useful ones.

Classes like Sapper, Hunter, Bokor(mostly zombie skills). Templars, several Wizards classes UNLESS combined with another ones(due to the fact that Linker exists, saves wizards but narrow down your builds a lot), and classes that will only be good if you whale your way out(late scaling classes are ok, relying on trans 10 to be good on other hand is an awful system).

Some classes being bad is also tied to the awful mentality that "Later Ranks will ALWAYS have more damage" instead of ranks complementing each other.

Khamadon Forest NPC bug is a major pain in the ass. I remember there was away to make it not happen but I don't remember now.

>I remember there was away to make it not happen but I don't remember now.
You need to kill duckys one at time.

Tree of Savior Tactics

Directed by Yasumi Matsuno
Published by Square Enix
Music by Yoko Shimomura, Nobuo Uematsu and S.F.A.
Art by Akihito Yoshida (hats by MAGGI)
Trademark by IMC Games

y/y?

>hats by MAGGI
goty

kek

>maggi

in to the trash it goes

Why does this game have to be so cute. It makes me sad.

Why does this game have to be so dead. It makes me sad.

>Oracles who don't have Change

Why the fuck?

marketing by Hello Games and Peter Molyneux
ERP by La***co

I wasn't aware this was even a thing.

I hate how almost every mob in the new zones is immune to it though.

Me, too, user. I wanted to play again. How do we make it undead

Almost all classes have uses. Hunter is top tier in 2v2 and duels, and it's great for anti-stealth. Sapper's broom trap and detonate are useful. Bokor's non-zombie skills are useful. Templars are required to make guilds, retard.

>UNLESS combined
>only be good if you whale
Then you're admitting they are useful. You also failed to name any of those classes.

Congratulations, you failed to name even a single literally useless class in the entire game. All you've got now is the sadhu the other guy fed you.

>pvp
>argument

>whaling in a linear game
>argument

B-But you failed to...

You make it undead by playing it

I don't even understand what you're trying to say now. PvP is stupid but some classes were explicitly designed either it in mind and hunter is one of them unless someday they give every move on an ET floor cloaking or something.

Time to make it an alive game

Is DPE you have a certain amount of time to kill things in

The latter

How do I fix this "Total Untradable: 5billion" glitch that happens with potions?

Create a new character

Let's stop with this meme

>sapper is bad

Sapper is good already.

Sapper c1 gives:
Stockades: two overheat, 3 hits each one. You can pull the mob over and over thought it to do a lot of damage. It's pierce melee damage, something archers lack so you can take advantage of this on leather mobs AND from swordsman debuffs (spear lunge, coquille, serpentine and etc) I do a lot of damage with this even on r8 shit.

Claymore is arguably shit, but has a pushback effect. It's clear a skill made to fall of early unless you heavy invest into it. New attribute made it do okay damage, but that's a c2 thing. Claymore is also pierce melee damage and has a great attribute to deal with flying mobs, something that the sapper's main skill cannot. It's a r3 skill and still has a 300% damage mod attached into it.

Punji is a thing that people keep forgetting, you cna delete 400k hp mobs with this. Not reliable to pull but it works, it is also a pvp tool for those who know how to create a protective zone. Just combo it with Conceal.

Detonate traps:
Super utility to deal with magic fields plus a very high scalling combo to deal with flying mobs (detonate 4 magic circles), this skill never falls of and is what seals the deal of sapper c1 being a great utility rank for pvp based archers. You can easily hit damage cap om flying mobs with this using full draw.

--
Sapper c2:

Broom fucking trap, user. The best archer melee attack, HUGE AOE, a lot of hits, STRIKE MELEE.

user, this is a deploy and forget spell, you fire it on the ground and proceed to dps with your other skills. This skill never falls of. NEVER. it does a lot of hits, and combos with lethargy and serpentine. hell, even with rodel. Literally any wizard in the world that is not retarded will give you 200% huge aoe multi hit-damage.

Collar Bomb. Shitty filler that bugs a lot, could get a 100% work rate. Scales with levels, lv 5 is like 5 "hits", falls but still works.

>c3
sapper is so good that you only two ranks :^)

You're a retard user.

Sapper don't level up at all because they lose critical %. As soon as they have Sapper C3 unlocked they max out the only skill that matters with the 5 skill points saved and then start farming and dumping money into the attributes.

Any level 280 Sapper is pathetic damage.

They don't have consistent damage just OP burst. Sapper is a weak fucking class once they have used their skill they literally sit there and hit Barrage and AFK.

>Archer2Sapper2Wugushi2
How do I finish this?

falconer -> mergen
wugu 3 -> mergen

cannon 2

what is this now

No idea got that yesterday

fuck

I waited 20 minutes to find a mission run, and then I got dc'd while defending the torch. part probably killed the last bosses. ffs kim

>do a WB
>forgot gear, except necklace
>still got cube
>get drop
>some guy buys it for 9m

>chocomancer
That's wife material.

but user, shes 12 years old
dayum

She may be 12 but those tiddies aren't

So they're saggy old titties?

>cannon 2
no

>mfw no cute clothes
>mfw only halfway the silver to the cheapest wizard costume for sale
Now i know how the gf i've never had feels at clothe stores without money

next step:
>you become a gf

>now you become gay

I'll buy you cute clothes if you be my gf

queue for gvg nerds

>12 posts in 2 hours

fuck my pussy

You know what they should do to high3 to make it on par with barb3 is give an attribute that allows cross guard to turn around a staggered boss/enemy that stuns them for 1.5 secs, makes them vulnerable to physical and missile attacks and interrupts their attack then places that enemy in a state of unstaggerable or something to make it not blatantly overpowered for 30 secs.

That's what happens when people shitpost and misinfo all day.

Everyone is sleeping user, just give it time

>she didnt leave this shit and follow all of the TOSG to that other game

que for 2vs2 nerds

I get tired of posting because apparently anything that isn't making a pyrolinker and running dailies 5x a day is useless and not worth talking about.

New event: Discount on opening team slots for your lodge, along with event where you raise new character to rank 6 or something to unlock a reward.