/lozg/- Legend of Zelda General

ATTENTION: SPOILERS ARE EVERYWHERE. You have been warned.

This is a general about all Zelda games, mainline and spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, and all discussions related to the LoZ series.
All Breath of the Wild discussions are welcome.

>Link CompilationThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinSheikah LoreThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video PlaylistNews/DevelopmentsZelda comics and MangaArt Collection
flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/
Otherwise, ask for recommendations in this thread.

>List of Zelda games currently available on this gen's consoles
nintendo.com/games/game-guide?pv=true#/filter/-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|zelda
3DS has the N64 Zelda remakes plus NES, SNES, GBC Virtual Console.
Wii U has the GC Zelda HD ports plus NES, SNES, N64, GBA, Wii and DS Virtual Console.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

dualshockers.com/2017/03/02/legend-zelda-breath-wild-review/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't forget about the Tetraforce:
▲ ▲
▲ ▲

Framerate confirmed fixed
Joycon disconnects confirmed fixed

Nintendo is back baby

I WANT TO FUCK FI

What about the Wii U?

Anyone know where this is?
It's the location of the 13th memory.

>that sheikah tower in the far north-east full of moblins and flying guardian
>hastily running along the way with a magnesis block above my head to push everyone off the cliff and hiding myself from their laser sights

Jesus, this game sometimes

looks like the field east of dueling peaks, behind the stable

I don't know where you heard about the frame rate, and about the Joy-Cons, I heard the opposite.

Im getting the physical version of BotW tomorrow. Do i need to bother with an extra memory card? Im not planning on getting another switch game for a month or so.

It's looking good guys

Obviously not.

I'll check it out in a sec

>It was teetering between a 9.5 and 10, but with the latest update that went live this morning much of the frame drops have been fixed. That was really my one main complaint.

dualshockers.com/2017/03/02/legend-zelda-breath-wild-review/

In the comments

And

Guess I shouldn't trust Digital Foundry that much or it varies from system to system yet again, since - if I remember correctly - not all Switch systems had the Joy-Con problem to begin with.

Thanks for the heads-up, now my concerns are gone and I'll be having a glorious weekend once I pick up my reservation tomorrow.

Yep, that was it, thanks!

I was not expecting this, it was so fun to ride while it lasted. I love when games blow me the fuck out with special little things like this.

I thought I had to fire an arrow to that platform when the tower's shadow was on top of it but it didnt do shit.

Please help.

fuck, that's what that thing at the top of the mountain was. I hope it respawns, because I scared it off.

Where is the -son Goron?

I stood on the platform and it unlocked the shrine

Post more gerudos plz

Hey man, I thought up a way of maybe being able to stable it, care to test out?

Do you know where the monster shop is?

WELP it was the complete opposite of I was doing, I had to shoot an arrow FROM the platform TO the tower when the tower's shadow was passing by. Thanks.

Does anyone know how to get through the Gerudo sneaking mission? I get to the final room, but I can't find the heirloom at all? Where is it?

Where do you get Heat resistant clothing? This'll be my second guarding following the elephant, should I come back later?

Magnesis

Link is both a gay persons dream but also a really heterosexual guy

>official reviews
>meaning anything ever

>Game gets amazing reviews
>Normies see and want to join in
>BotW's sales will cause Nintendo to make another BotW-style game
>Win-win nigga

Gerudo set (600 rupees) is heat resistant
Watermelons in Kara Kara Bazaar give heat resistance when cooked

THANK YOU!

The game is just another 7/10 mediocre Zelda; most people on Veeky Forums will probably realize this once their honeymoon phase wears off.

Thanks. Is there a specific guardian order I should follow?

Can someone repost that pic of the THICC gerudo?

Can i get a quick rundown of where the 12th memory is ?

>7/10

Not really, I did Gerudo -> Zora -> Rito > Goron
Zora and Rito are probably the easiest as they don't need any elixir to get into their territory but you largely have enough tools to do them in the order you wish

It already is for me since no matter how many game play videos I watch, there are simply not enough enemies.
It's like a daily quest from shitty MMOs and that's not what I want from Zelda.

I jumped off for a selfie with it and it disappeared, is that at the skull on the map? I'll try next time.

It has infinite sprint and is super fast, I used a sneaking elixer when I got it

>more site reviews

You're not changing my opinion with this.

This is actually a bit higher than I expected

How to into Lost Woods im retarded

if it doesn't get a 100 and beat Ocarina it'll be called a blunder

>600 rupees
geesuz

How easy is it to get 600 rupees?

KASS BEST BOY

Probably yes, it's on the akkal deep, it appears on the night. Find the monster shop guy there, then he relocates to one of the towns, Kakakiro in my case. In the shop you can buy a horse equip that covers its head. The guy from the stable won't take that horse normally because he's scared, but maybe if he can't see its face...

It's just a theory, if you feel like testing that out, tell me how it went.

Just farm fruit from the palm trees nearby and cook good meals, should sell for 50-100 rupees each

mate that's among the cheaper things in this game

>if it doesn't get a 100 and beat Ocarina it'll be called a blunder
>how do averages work

BotW confirmed for blunder of the millennium

Pretty easy if you grind luminous stones. You can get a bunch behind death mountain, easy to find if you wait till night

THAT'S NOT HOW YOU SPELL SIDON

NINTENDO WON

I see, ok so I can sell food, good to know

Can't blame me, 600 rupees in other Zelda games was a fortune

I guess I might do that eventually so I can pay the costs for the (((faeries)))

they heard complaints and maybe went a bit overboard fixing them

Anyone know when I get to upgrade weapons or when I will get some better ones? Tfw played for 20 hours

seeAbsolute. Perfection.

Link is a fucking manlet

I love how they made rupees seem both scarce and meaningful,

It might have been as simple as changing them from an enemy drop into actual money traded between people. In order to get it from people you need to trade them things, which incentivizes you to explore and gather things, it's brilliant in it's simplicty

He is but the Gerudo are massive. If Ganondorf were here I wonder how huge he'd be because women are tall and ripped

Anyone got a list of all the Great Fairy locations?

DID SOMEONE SAY...

GET HYPE?

I don't understand how to stop the small wheel in the elephant dungeon

the majority of your rupees will be from selling stuff so it really is like actual money

The final results of the "guess BotW's metacritic score" poll:
Most common answer: 98
2nd: 96 or 94
3rd: 97
67% thought the game would score 95 or higher
86 was the lowest anyone voted for

(/v/ is pretty hilarious right now, pic related)

Famalam it's like the fourth day by now

cross-posting this from the other thread
how the FUCK do you get heat resistance?

i've done everything in the game but death mountain. sapphire circlets, mid-level heat res food, elixirs... they all do nothing, i just burst into flames.

any help?

there's armor, but idk how to get it and its ugly as sin

Use your runes.

Finished all divine beast storylines

Zora > Gerudo > Rito >>>>>>>>>>>>> Goron

>No JP voices period on the non JP games even if you change the system settings

So much for region freedom, fuck you nintendo.

heat resistance and FLAME resistance are two different things. You need flame resistance for death mountain. Talk to the people at the foothill stable at the base of the mountain, they'll hook you up until you get the flame resist armor.

anyone else just got a fuckhuge day one patch for botw?

> i've done everything in the game but death mountain
then you already have heat resistance armor

Yeah I just didn't see the actual water part could be frozen

IT'S TIME

Please test if it enables Japanese voices when you change the system settings to Japanese

whats wrong with the goron storyline

sooooooo

where do I upgrade my weapon slots? I know I have to use the korok seeds somewhere but where?

Why does pulling the sword hurt you?

What the fuck is Fi doing?

Why doesn't the sword recognize you as the hero resurrection?

Prepare for disappointment. It fucking breaks.

On the way to Kakariko Village.

NES Zelda throwback. In lore excuse is that you are severely weakened after being resurrected.

Cuz Nintendo made this game based on Zelda NES

you left her for a 100 years after using her harder than she'd ever been used before and leaving her a ruined mess

Molduga is piss easy oncce you learn how to kill him, but still fun. He is basically 'Tremors' the boss

>Stand on a flattish rock you can easy get on and off of
>Go fishing with a cube bomb thrown on the sand
>Wait for him to pop out of the sand, detonate the bomb that is now in his mouth
>Run up and wail on him a bit
>Rinse, Repeat

Dude hit's like a truck though, so be careful. He has some unique materials inside him as well as two chests

Goron was too short

>It fucking breaks

It "breaks" and then fixes itself again and again.

Oh Nintendo. They say the hardest thing to do is cross the line from a great game to a masterpiece. Ya did it again, and I love ya
This is why I've always trusted Nintendo. Putting out GOTY as a launch title in March. Brilliant. Tomorrow can't come soon enough.

what is the right words that i can make from
Efgh
Qrst
Abcd

first letter from the first 4 letters,second letter from the second 4 letters,third letter from the third 4 letters.

After a 10 min cooldown.

Mipha...

That's what you get for being a degenerate

Thanks!

this is a puzzle in BotW btw

GSC then the diamond. Become luchadore

5 shekels have been added to your account.

>miphas grace

Is this a permanent thing? One time use per life or what?

It takes 15 minutes or so to recharge. The little elephant in the corner tells you when it's active.

20 minute cooldown