What is it about car culture that makes people so cringy

Literally every time I go to a meet there is a group of twats that show up like the gang from fat and the furious. Usually in some clapped out shitbox cars. They drive in a FUCKING formation and their personalities rival the dialogue of the show street outaws....Its literally making me hate cars

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o7hZ3w7h1NY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That honestly sounds comfy as fuck
>you will never have bros to drive with and talk about cars with

>being this fucking mad at people having fun in a way that doesn't affect you at all

Gran autism/o/

The only autist here is you man, how can you get this mad at people who dont do shit to you. At least they do shit with cars and aren't on here benchracing or talking about imaginary shit they'll do to their daily driver

except they do bother me. They also bother everyone at a meet or anything car related. You are showing you are some 16 year old bus rider. EVERYONE who is into cars knows these people...nobody likes them dude.

If you think you would like these guys then you obviously have never met them.

Grow up. Besides the real people into cars dont waste time at meets
Yeah jacking off in a parking lot and feigning interest, ooo

"grow up"
You stick out like a sore thumb dude...

"real car people don't go to meets"
YEP..100 percent confirmed that you don't know dip.

>real people into cars dont waste time at meet

He's right you know.

No

People genuinely into something- Who genuinely like and understand what they're passionate about do it for themselves. They don't need anyone else to enjoy it and don't need the safe-space feelings circlejerks about how much of an "enthusiast" they are that epitomize the modern car meet.

Ok...have fun driving alone at night going 30 over in a 30 zone and ultimately wrapping your at around a light pole. We get it...your a real human bean

youtube.com/watch?v=o7hZ3w7h1NY

you created this thread just to use that bit?

you fucking clownshoes dicksucker.

You must remember that people often gravitate towards cars/bikes during their school years after they realise that they are neither academically gifted nor athletic. It's not surprising that the car scene has more than it's share of losers.

>it's share

well there is appeal in socializing with others about something you like. hence why you're posting on Veeky Forums.

but i agree with you for the most part.

>community college student
>me and my friends like to talk about/repair cars
>struggling to pass calculus
god damn it why

Wait until Calc II.

>tfw one of my Calc 4 study buddies rides motorcycles too
>last time we got stuck on a problem we said fuck it let's go ride
>tfw I also met one of my best friends in calc 2 when we found out we both ride
Shits cash. I am Autismo and struggle to talk to people and make friends, but when bikes come up I'm suddenly confident.

heh, the biggest 2 carfags i know, one studied engineering and the other physics and both did great.

calc can be a bit tricky starting out because its different from the shit you do before but it gets easy once you grasp the concept of what youre actually doing. and thats the important part of it, because you can just plug shit into mathematica and get your derivatives. you have to take upper level math before you reach math where you actually have to think to solve it instead of just acting like a computer. but if youre struggling, you likely also not have a very strong math background, and i recommend reviewing that thoroughly. and in my experience thats usually what fucks people over in calc, because its a class that anyone should be able to do fine in, because as i said a fucking computer can do all of it fine, you just need to have proper background knowledge so you know what procedures to follow where and you will ace every test. so dont give up and im sure youll do great in it if you put the time into it

Some social circles are just shit and the competitive nature in most car groups is strong.
You'll find the same groups in gyms, in sports, basically any social environment.
When you find people that socialize because they like the company of their friends instead of socializing just to be associated with the group of cars it's a lot less of a pissing contest and more fun.

I can't describe it well but you might understand what I mean. You need to find a group of drivers that actually like hanging out even without the cars to get away from these types.

>Going to car meetz
>Expecting anything but twats

Think about it:
Fat and miserable dudes with no life and sketchy pasts with no real power over any in their pathetic lives but theirs riced out shit boxes. That's all they have to live for dude give them a break.

>local car meet
>90% of people are kids with blacked out river up screaming shitboxes or trucks that should be condemned because of the hazard they pose to other drivers
>other 10% are 20-30 something guys with children who are auto plant workers or business owners with Hellcats/GTRs/AMGs/etc.
>everyone hates each other and sticks to the little clique they belong to
>"checking out" someone's car outside of your clique is extremely rare and usually met with hostility
>despite the tribalism they're united in simultaneously being obnoxious "outlaws" who are somehow still safer and more knowledgable of safe driving than every other license holder in history along with extreme contempt for other motorists, the government and especially the police while simultaneously acting like they know the law better than any lawyer and are woke to massive corruption in the police force and government that's been going on longer than they've been alive (they all seriously believe that police radar and corralling vehicles seen racing is "entrapment" and everyone who doesn't is either too stupid or complicit in their own slavery to realize it)
>made so many death threats against and told so many lies about one cop in my city he got an Authorization to Carry off duty (Canada)
>all they do is shit talk and tell made up stories about police incompetence and misconduct and profess their ignorance and misinformation about everything related to law/business/government/the automobile industry to each other and talk about how butthurt residents are for calling the cops on them doing burnouts and racing
>fights break out all the time

Ironically they're the reason we'll never see any positive change to road law etc. around here

I remember being once to an Italian car meet and some faggots with their Honda civics (shitty 2nd gen) and BMW showed up and kinda ruined the fun shouting all shit about Italian cars etc.. We kinda drove them away but still, I don't get it WHY would you do that?

Also apparently some of the marginally less toxic people in my area browse Veeky Forums /k/ and /pol/ on occasion. Might explain some of their retardation.

>have Toyobaru
>expected to wave/thumbs up other Toyobaru drivers

I don't know about this. I'm pretty autistic, I don't look at cars beside me at traffic lights and such.

Not that hard to return a wave man