Login to Sallie Mae

> Login to Sallie Mae
> See my interest rate went up AGAIN
> Last week it was 8.75%
> 9.125% Interest Rate

When do I just kill myself?

What a nice example they give....
My rate has nothing but been higher every year.

Stop taking out loans when you have no clue how to leverage debt.

leveraging debt is easy. take out any loan at any annual interest rate up to 30%, and buy bitcoin.

That pic is kinda depressing me

A victor trap i set weeks ago just went off, squashing the first rodent of 2017. I dont think its worth ebaying the poor fella.

I'm a newfag at finance
say I take out a loan with a decent rate
put it all in bitcoin and bitcoin rises past my rate
do all gainz made after my interest is met equal profit? how do taxes factor in on this? How do I take a loan with interest and invest it in something to beat the interest AND taxes?

by beating taxes I mean make it worth my money to take out the loan. If I am paying interest and taxes at the end of the year, is it even worth the risk of a crash?

also, does a trump presidency help loans in either the interest rates or tax rates?

Seems smart to take fixed. Not variable rates. I don't trust the financial sector enough to give them wriggle room to screw me more than they already can.

Yes. Rates will keep going up. The dollar index will hit 150.

How the fuck does Libor +3% equal 9.125%? Regardless of which Libor we're talking about, that should be well below 5%.

real estate will crash

Bitcoins are taxable. DO NOT LEVERAGE BITCOIN. If you're an incredibly smart person who can accurately feel the market to know when bitcoin will go up you can try, but 99% of people like you and me are not.
Historically Republican economic policy has increased inflation.

> Student loans: 9%
> Gov student loans: 6.8%
> New car loans: 2.24% (Bankrate src)
> New boat loan: 4.39%
> Home loan: 4.12%

How is this a thing?

SIFIs borrow at 0.5% from the FED. What do?

Keep rates at near zero for a decade so everyone can mount up on debt. Start monetary tightening so everyone now saddled with debt gets squeezed for all their worth.

When will the west outlaw usury?

Don't worry. It will crash. Just know how to plan for it after the crash

my student loans are 3.75% currently in the past they went from 2% to 11% tho. now they are down and rumors are they gonna decrease them further..

The American government despises its people. That's why.

maybe you should have got a fixed rate mortgage?
how in the FUCK are you paying 9% on your mortgage when everyone else is paying %4?

To pay for defaults, cost of making loans, employees et cetera.
>give me free money!

If you want to be the banker go buy some junk bonds.