This shit has been bothering me ever since I stumbled upon this board

Why is there only a Toyota and Honda general?

Why are there no generals for:
>Nissan
>Mitsubishi
>Suzuki
>Mazda
>Subaru

And so on? Why is Honda and Toyota the only ones ever made?

Other urls found in this thread:

Veeky
marketing-interactive.com/dentsu-toyota-fiasco-are-media-agencies-on-the-verge-of-losing-clients-trust/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is that dog's face sideways?

Because we don't need more japcrap generals.

They're two of the most popular brands, they kind of have to have their own threads because if every Toyota/Honda owner made their own they'd clog up the board. Not as true for those other brands since they sell so many fewer cars. Occasionally a general will pop up for one of them but it usually fizzles out before the thread hits bump limit.

hit it too hard at the tougay

Veeky Forums likes reliable shitboxes
Toyota and Honda make reliable shitboxes

Nissan generals got shitposted to death
Mazda generals turn into Miata general
Suzuki can just go into /dbt/ because fuck their cars I guess

Poor doggo =(

>The Power of Paid Shills
This boards activity is well over 50% marketing agencies and they tend to work hardest for their biggest contractors.
t; a given agency can represent several brands and astroturf for several brands at once

because toyota and honda a p. dece.
feel free to start a chinkshit general tho, no one is stopping you.

it really does feel like it

nigger this board consists of poorfag with a rare exception, what the fuck are you talking about? Wh oare they marketing to? 200 angsty teenage retards?

This guy gets it

its to goto defense of some on here

if something they dont like gets posted its a shill

personally I think these people are paid agitators because no one can be dumb enough to think that people posting their old shitboxes could constitute as shilling

/pog/ cant stay alive as everyones out driving/working on their car

>this is what pushcucks believe

Im calling PETA

Regardless, it's still the best board on Veeky Forums.org.

There doesn't need to be a general for everything and the recurring ones are nothing but blogging and attention whoring

>personally I think these people are paid agitators
found him

There are already far too many generals, for example why on earth would one single city need a general.

/dbt/ makes sense because it's literally like a self contained board within a board, everything else needs to go.

marketing-interactive.com/dentsu-toyota-fiasco-are-media-agencies-on-the-verge-of-losing-clients-trust/
>“We can say, however, that there were some inappropriate operations related to digital media business transactions which have already been reported to the clients concerned. We are currently in consultation with them regarding any further steps that may be required.”

Which one of you shills is overbilling and claiming piecework not completed? LOL

>when every single HyunKia general gets shitposted to death by the Anti Gook namefag

>Nissan generals got shitposted to death
explain

Anti-nissan shills bombed nissan general threads into the post limit. Standard operating procedure on Veeky Forums

I've been running a Volvo General for like a week now. Just make one.

>

Nissan and Mitsubishi are the only unreliable japcrap.

>Honda
>reliable

>Subaru
>>>/vape/

because Veeky Forums doesn't need anymore generals. This board is for car/bike discussions not to just circle jerk around your car brand.

>personally I think these people are paid agitators

Because Ford, GM, and Nissan generals would be shitposted to death by Alphonse

You are so right on this. Either I'm driving the wheels off mine or replacing a 30 year old unobtanium part that sucks all my free time just looking for it.

>not to just circle jerk around your car brand
Hello newfag, welcome to Veeky Forums.

Because generals are cancer.