Just applied for pic related. What d/o/ you think?

just applied for pic related. What d/o/ you think?

Getting one saying Top jej because some faggot took top kek

Thinking about getting something like KGAROO for mine.

>SS
muh dick

Somebody else lives in Iowa?

Color me surprised.

You're never going to be an Australian.

So fuck off, we're full.

Unoriginal

I was thinking more along the lines of ASSUKER or maybe DIKRIDR but that's just me haha

I hate Iowa even more now

Never said I was wanting to be. Just that kangaroo fits the car since it's a Holden, and everything else I could think of like AUSSIE or GDAYM8 was already taken.

why not FALCNT or POSTIE?

Since these 2 words are the most popular aussie buzzwords in this thai sugar cane art board.

That is not a Holden. That is a Chevrolet.

This is a Holden.

I will find you and steal that plate.

I would go for falcnt if it was a Falcon, but it's a Holden and the DMV would probably reject it anyway because muh chilluns.
It has Chevy badges like a poofta would have on theirs, which I'm replacing with the OEM Holden grille and trunk badge kit soon. The manufacturer information sticker in the driver door also says manufactured by GM Holden. It's a Chevy in name only, for now.

>never said I was wanting to be
>this entire post

jesus christ just end yourself

do you realize how pathetic you sound?

I hope for the sake of others around you that you don't try to put on an Australian accent

I do not. Why is it so wrong to badge the car with the original badge? A Chevy badge on a Holden is like putting a Holden badge on an Impala. An Impala isn't a Holden, but this is literally a VF Commodore with Chevy badges from the factory. Why are you so adamant in me keeping the Chevy badges on it when Aussies normally shit on others when they do the same but aftermarket?

Because the Commodore is an Australian car.

You are not Australian, you do not live in Australia. You're just going to look stupid with a Holden badge on your Chevy.

That's a comfy looking garage user.

nice chinkshit mats

I'll bet you wont regret this in 3 years. Memes are funny forever!

Nice.
My first custom tag was TI3V0M

But it isn't a Chevy. It's a Holden with a Chevy badge taped on it because nobody knows what a Holden is here and even fewer people would buy them.

Either way, nobody's going to even look at it here since it's a white sedan without any outrageous styling like everything else these days. They'll probably figure it's just a high trim Impala or Malibu with a weird badge, like those Kias/Hyundais that have a different badge for the 'sporty' models.

triple dubs

>License plate = tattoo???
Oh nevermind it's a retarded tripfag

What are you 15 years old?