Can we get Tesla thread going? No gasolinefags, no dieselfags, no muh launch controlfags...

Can we get Tesla thread going? No gasolinefags, no dieselfags, no muh launch controlfags, muh inexpensive modificationsfags, definitely no poor fags. Tesla masterace is the only masterace. Submit or die.

>tfw I'll never be able to afford one
I guess one day I might be able to save up 150k for the shitty 75D, but why even bother at that point?

I can't wait to park it next to my other cars that I overpaid for!

#Telsa @DaRealMusk

#FreeGas

cool car

i want to say eventually people will stop taking bait this obvious but its been like a year straight

The Tesla Model S is objectively the nicest looking car on the market today.

what happens when your warrenty expires and your batteries went bad?

most people don't keep cars for 10 years

>mfw I'm still driving the car I bought in 1995

get off of Veeky Forums, grandpa

My car is 12 years old

Can't last more than 3 minutes on the nerdburger

Neither can a Corvette

They could totally do more with the front. I know it's probably trying to be trendsetting or whatever, but it just... Won't catch on by being that forwardly minimalist so quick.

Does look nice overall, though.

Do you prefer the front on the 2014 model?

buy new battery

How the fuck are Tesla losing money when each of their cars cost 80k+. They've gotta be making a profit of at least 10k on each one

I like the 2014 model better. It feels more in line with regular cars so the jump isn't that big. The full on minimalist assault that the new one is is a slight step too far.

I'm thinking of getting either a BMW i8 or a Tesla Model X. Yes, I want an electric one, which should I get?

Because elon relies on government funding and is terrible at allocating costs
>hence the birth of spaceX

I'd say go with the tesla for the autonomous driving tech

LMAO

Are you spergs seriously considering paying $300,000 for a 4 door "performance" sedan that tops out at 130mph and can't even lap the nurburgring once without overheating?

My friend has an i8. It's rather slow for what you pay. 350hp/400torque for $150k. The doors are nice and you can control the entire car from your phone but the windows dont go down all the way and there's zero trunk space.

Is this something it's actually got or is it just regurgitated misinformation from people who conflate EVs and autonomous vehicles?

Does he get mad pussy though?

Why 300k? Here a full optional P100D is €199k, 211k in burgers.

Sadly he doesn't have a penis. So no

Why would anyone buy a glorified golf cart for 70k+

They both suck get a GTI.

Yah. If that's what you are after, that's what you'll get. Everytime we are driving in the city, people always stop and take a picture every 2-3 blocks.

>people always stop and take a picture every 2-3 blocks.
people with penises. every exotic carbro knows this user. only 12y/o boys think cars are part of the pussy game.

The semi-autonomous stuff like lane keeping and adaptive cruise control in the Teslas is supposed to be really good. Mercedes has a lot of it too though.

I have a hard time believing that most girls wouldn't get a kick out of getting taken out in a clean Porsche or G-wagon.

they legit don't care. like at all.

unless a man points it out or asks them about vehicles it doesn't exist in their mind.

Umm they legit do care.

First question is usually "wow is that yours?" followed by "how much was it?" Or they act like they don't care when in reality they do and are undercover gold diggers.

>just poorfag things

My gf and I put $1000 down on a Model 3. Hopefully it gets delayed forever cause I'm not looking forward to the monthly payment.

I've driven the model S and X at work. I'm a longshoreman and we load them on to ships. I'm not a fan of the regenerative braking. I like having a car creep if its in drive and I let my foot off the brake.