Name a better offroad production truck than the Raptor

Name a better offroad production truck than the Raptor.

Protip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yv_rKqC88Ic&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/bHLnUUJ43Bw
youtu.be/8dRYksyb2lw
youtu.be/-BBPEwSVbyM
youtube.com/watch?v=uKSAeqxoBzQ
youtu.be/D6nJola1Ei8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Diesel H1 Humvee. even better is the milspec HMMWV but not sure if you consider that production or not

power wagon. inb4 >fca

false.
>humvee
[citation needed]

The only thing the raptor can do better than the power wagon is high speed shit. The power wagon can go pretty much everywhere.

Why did you reply to a "name a better x" thread?

>admits his power wagon can't compete
BTFO

>Truck

That's a pickup.

It is and will forever be, a pavement princess

same thing yuropoor.

t. gm's marketing team

I'm a farmer. GM trucks are for old Christian grandpaws who need to take a load of firewood to the house every 6 months

Baja 1000 results for 2017 raptor:

"The Raptor was beaten in the Stock Full class by off-road legend Rod Hall driving hisHummer H1(32:13:58.914) and some privateers in aToyota Land Cruiser(32:28:37.068.)"

Not him, but let's agree that pickup trucks these days don't do anything impressive beside lift high and be over sized. They're nothing like the old tried and true 4x4 pickups.

>stock truck gets beaten by modified trucks
what a surprise

FORD BTFO
RECOVERY IS NOT POSSIBLE

GM > FORD

>Hard to be a Jeep.

what did they mean by this?

"Stock class"

raptor was stock. lmao

The original humvee or powerwagon. They go where the raptor can't.

[citation needed]

>muh citation
I don't remember the raptor being a war machine going literally anywhere while taking bullets

I don't remember the raptor being hailed as the most capable off roader built
>no live front axle
>no swaybar disconnect
>doesn't have any travel compared to a powerwagon

Literally built to go fast in dirt and sand. Cant do shit anywhere else.

>HMMWV is good off-road

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

>humvee
piece of shit built by gm.

>Vehicle with fox shocks and twin turbos beat by older vehicles in the same exact class.
>"B-but the Raptor was stock!"
>????

Ford BTFO

Land cruiser lc70
mercedes gwagon

yes the raptor was stock dumb cuck.

Beep, beep. Prevai coming thru.

AM general you fucking autistic weeb

American garbage.

Sienna, on ur left.

I never see a dirty raptor... Local software engineer bought one... never takes it offroading... waste of money. Should have bought the King Ranch for his application.

Commanche, CJ-7, Hilux, G-wagon(in truck form)

What do I win?

Something with ball joints that fragile can't even be considered

He should have waited; next year Ford is releasing the King Raptor Ranch ST Lightning. It's an all aluminum frame on an all aluminum body, with a 1.0L EcoBoost powering each wheel...each carbon fiber wheel. It will be the Ultimate in Off-Road.

>everyone at my job fell for the raptor meme
>as soon as it's released I start seeing them everywhere I live
>go outside to my truck and remove any badges or stickers that might reveal my power level
>never challenge any of them, but always accept to race them when they challenge me
>tfw their expensive ford f-150s get BTFO by my supercharged 600hp rice truck
They all laughed at me when I bought it, well they're not laughing now.

But Arnold drives one.

>boosts a piece of shit toyota pickup to 600hp
>brag about it

>tfw their expensive ford f-150s get BTFO by my supercharged 600hp rice truck
It's not like your truck is much if at all cheaper than a raptor.

Lada Nova, kurva!

The Raptor is better for Baja type stuff since they're pretty much built for speed nowadays but there's no denying that the Patrol is more capable offroad when it comes to loose rocky hill climbs and tight areas such as forests and marshlands etc and for a 4x4 that had it's best model released all the way back in 2002 (the 4.8 litre variant) it still outperforms newer 4x4's even to this day and v8 swaps are fucking mental offroad you see them everywhere from Australian winch challenges to hoons racing them up dunes in the UAE

Raptors and Patrols are the best 4x4's you can get in my opinion, the rest are either souped up mall crawlers or slow piece of shit USSR looking trucks.

Cool, now try doing that stock. They will be laughing for sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yv_rKqC88Ic&feature=youtu.be

kek youtu.be/bHLnUUJ43Bw
youtu.be/8dRYksyb2lw

youtu.be/-BBPEwSVbyM
youtube.com/watch?v=uKSAeqxoBzQ

youtu.be/D6nJola1Ei8

That Raptor looks so nice, but i'm too fat to fit in it.

bump

You have a Raptor? I just got a 2017 XL Super Crew and I need some help. When I start it after a few seconds there's a "pew pew pew" alarm that sounds off about 5-8 times. What the hell is that? I read online that suggested if I get belted in before I put the key in, it will stop...it hasn't. What is it?

> aftermarket doesn't count

Things poorfags say

>bent frames
>body made of coke cans
>ecoshit shits the bed after 60K miles
>10(?!) speed transmission

>bent frames
reminder that no 2017 raptor has bent its frame because it's superior to the last v8 shit version in every way.
>ecoshit breaks after 60k
nope. keep sperging autist
>10 speed
the same transmission in the zl1, upcoming zr1 and other gm products? stay btfo

>using a GM transmission in your truck

*ford

gm had to use fords because they can't produce shit

>no no I can't be true
First ecoshit and now a fucking GEE EMM transmission
How could ford make this shit any worse?

by putting a pushrod v8 inside

>lol I have the best badJeep

Jeep are shit, they are nothing special

t. poorfaggot

enjoy your bike, thirdie

>mfw baited the cuck yet again

Lmao how stoopid

>ecoboost
>3.5l TT
>"Truck"