Park closer to my apartment so no one fucks with my car int he dark potion of the parking lot

>park closer to my apartment so no one fucks with my car int he dark potion of the parking lot
>some stupid bitch scratches it twice on different dates trying to pull in or back out
>start parking further away in the dark part of the parking lot
>same dumb bitch slams her car door into it while I'm still sitting in it

put sugar in her gas tank

I don't think that even works

Plus I don't like breaking the law so I wouldn't do it even if it did work

Sue her into submission.
Take everything.
Make it impossible for her to breed.

>I don't think that even works
Then you're an idiot.

Why would you put sugar in a gas tank? Gasoline goes in gas tanks, not sugar you big silly

cut her brake lines

drill a hole in her exhaust. or plug it. drill hole in gas tank.

Had some mongoloid scratch my car with his door 3 weeks into owning my car. Still haven't bothered trying to fix it since I'm sure s touch up job will look like shit :/

Depends how bad, if the color's completely different from the scratch I'd say touch it up

Kek

Hate being a whiny bitch since I've posted this before, but yes, I still mad.

Yeah you could do that with a touch up pen and polish p easily

>knowing the perpetrator and not informing the insurance company or bolis :DD

Nice blog, faggot, what you really wanted to say is you have no insurance.

Can you post a picture of it? A lot of times "scratches" are just paint rubbed on like chalk, some rubbing compound will fix it.

I could tell if i could see it.

>owning a car
this is why the bus is superior.

I confronted her when she hit it with the car door and she just kept apologizing. I pointed out the two other spots on my car with her color burgundy paint and she just denied it.

I know that bitch did it, I just can't prove it.

Even if I could I would spend more on my deductible then I would if I clay bar, touch up, and polish it my fucking self

You think wet sanding is necessary? I have 2000 or 3000 grit (forgot which) some meguiar's 105 and 205 compound...I have the shit to do it but damn I'll fuck it up
Yea it's posted above. Scratch wasn't a good characterization. A "ding" that didn't indent the metal but pulled paint off to the primer. OP should slash some tires or at least air out all four of them.
>tfw I park on the very top floor of the parking garage now

Nah, just polish it flat, fill the hole with the pen, let dry, repeat a few times and then do the same with clearcoat

I'll give that a shot and post this weekend.

Another trick you can do it put brake cleaner over the scuff and let it sit overnight.

Been there done that.
Parked at the very back of the mall 2 weeks into owning my new-to-me car. Come back from lunch and it has a dent with black paint on passenger door. Car next to me matched paint and height of damage. Waited out and this spic comes out and denies everything. Called the cops but they said unless I saw it myself or had witnesses they can't do nothing about it.
What's a good way to get back at these fuckers? On new looking cars, key them? On shitboxes slash tires? How do you slash someone's tires without it exploding in your face?

>new car
Key it across an angular surface so it's a real bitch to fix.

Slashing tires won't hurt you unless it's a truck with tires at 80psig. Even then you should be fine.

>spics

They won't even noticed you damage their shitbox. If anything they'll put an eBay vent over it or some mexican shit

>tfw even if you slash their tire they'll get the local tow truck driver friend to help them out and then buy a "used" tire at one of those run down used tire shops for ~$40 and your ding / scratch will cost more then the damage you've done.

what shit ass paint do you have that it chips off that easily

also orange peel

BUILD THE WALL

What car did you have and what did they have? I've always liked to believe only newer clean cars park next to you at end of parking lots

Me: pic related
Spic: 1990s toyota shitbox, maybe a camry

That's fucked up, he had no reason to park next to you. I know you just got the car too, going to throw a wild guess and say it was Southland Mall.

Nothing of value was lost

HUR DUR

LEMME SPEND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS

THOUSANDS

ON A CAR

THEN LEMME PARK IT UNSUPERVISED OUTSIDE

EVERY
GOD
DAMNED
DAY
WHAT COULD GO WRONG?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

I do not condone this, butI have fucked with people who have wronged me in parking lots.

>shitty redneck beat to shit truck dings my car
>I'm in car still confront him about it
>he tells me to fuck off
>he leaves
>has oil bottles in bed of his truck because of course it leaks
>pop lock with my slim Jim take his oil and pour it into cab of his truck.

>have pulled all 4 valve cores out of people's tires and thrown them in a sewer
>have cut shift cables on things I can slide under

Where the fuck else am I supposed to park? A fucking storage unit then take the bus home every fucking day?

kek

>literally the king of the trailer park.png

>implying I'd leave my car out in the open
That's my girl's place

>girl parks in my assigned spot
>put a bunch of nails under all four of her tires
>tfw hear POPOPFFFfffff.... POPOPFFFFffffff
>she gets out to investigate and rages

Probably the meanest thing I've ever done

you don't do that? lmao fucking pleb

You shouldn't own a car if you can't afford to garage it properly.

Also, if she hit you while you were in the car, why not try to get some $$$ out of her pocket?

>nice car
>has to park on the street

NICE PRIORITYS M8y

max kek power

See

> Veeky Forums
>girlfriend

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

NO

and even if he did have a GRILL FROND he should probably upgrade from complete trailer trash

>angry shitposter with shitboxes
>upset to see someone has nicer car and a GF
Never change Veeky Forums

>nicer car

i could smoke it in my civic with my husband in the passenger seat m8

this sounds like a meme

>Civic
>husband
the true feel of smoking cock

better than fucking slag trailer trash bitches with MUH MURRICAN MUSTANG

What's it like still being a virgin?

its hard to be a virgin when you have massive american benis m8

feel free to ask your mom about it

You couldn't satisfy my mother kiddo, getting fucked in the ass doesn't mean you aren't still a virgin

>not being bi
>2017

like i said ask her, im sure she loved the intial DICK

k

Damage control: the post

being this assblasted because you got called out as king of the trailer park

sure thing m8

pour milk/gearlube/turbo lube/anything smells like shit into their A/C intake.

that or a garage

if you cant afford a garage you camt afford a car

What happens when he needs to spend the day at a mall or something?

You fucking stupid cunt, you're going to have to park your car in a public area surrounded by hundreds of other cars.

>if you cant afford a garage you camt afford a car
are u retarded?

Sugar in tanks doesn't do shit.

If you really wanna break someone's car put water In thier gas tank. There goes the whole fuel system and then soon enough the engine.

>>park closer to my apartment
>> I-it's my GF's apartment