iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/app/school-idol-festival/id834030294?mt=8

>Love Live! School Idol Festival Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/

>EN Event Ranking Tracker
ll.idolactiviti.es/en/tracker/#/ranking

>Sound of the day
icebluenoshunkan.kirara.ca/va2/1da1746.mp3

>Event Cutoff Predictions
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1ZsOTX29rG7uQShRh4ConecpxZAftbc2YXLDAxwN-r1Y/

>Love Live! School Idol Festival Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/

>Team Builder
venus.dti.ne.jp/nobody.other/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DmCPqYHyLos
youtube.com/watch?v=UDjrPku9jRc
youtube.com/watch?v=naktUDBaHuw
pastebin.com/NEGgLU2e
pastebin.com/u/The_Chikafag
youtube.com/watch?v=_0QdD_-f-UE
youtube.com/watch?v=qz9e0e-WUDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maru has a stinky butthole.

Post Bandoris
youtube.com/watch?v=DmCPqYHyLos
youtube.com/watch?v=UDjrPku9jRc
youtube.com/watch?v=naktUDBaHuw

Honoka-chan is my goddess!

but that's the best kind of butthole...

if there isn't poppin' party x aqours at bushiroad 10th we riot

Reminder to report and ignore the off-topic shit.

goddess of cock

Won't you join me?

Hmpf!

I want to kiss and cuddle with Anchan

W&B

Happy Birthday Maru.
I'll draw something for you later!

why is she doing the muslim finger thing?

Remove this false claim.

My bbygrl Chika
This weekends is lookin shitty

Ya finna be a lil lonely the next coupa days

To quote the goat king of pop "hold on together darlin, we'll make it through"

Ilu bae

Latest chapter: pastebin.com/NEGgLU2e
Previous chapters: pastebin.com/u/The_Chikafag

This is your love live wikia.

i dont know
why dont you ask her ?

Cumming inside Maru-chan for her birthday~

Remove your existence.

thank you for supporting bang dream!!!

nico shit gtfo

Umi is love.

Too slow... shit, I'll ask again.

Feeling too lazy to tier, do you guys think this even will be somewhat competitive?

I mean, it's only 1 SR and it's Rin...

If I could tier with ~5 gems (rank 250+) it would be worthy, but I can't remember the last time we had an event that required that little gems.

there are millions of girls more beautiful than her

I'm at the point where I'm running out of Nico

Edgy Kanan is back!
youtube.com/watch?v=_0QdD_-f-UE

whose the worst singer in Aqwhores?

is she also worst girl?

>tfw you will never murder Fuuko

>Kanan is the designated angst character
What did Sunrise mean by this?

I'm saving up for Job Kanan, and none of you faggots can stop me!

i think she's adorable

nobody will do it either

>literally aikyan

So am I. I hope you get her, user!

the guitar is great but she looks like a man

rude
aikyan is million times more beautiful than that trap

I wouldn't think so. It might be inflated since the last chalfes was 3 months ago so it still has that new event type smell.

I know what the predictor is saying but I reckon it'll peter out, don't really see a Rin solo event being this harsh.

>implying there can be two aikyans

what a cutie

Where's Riko waiting?

In the car ofc.

I finally saw Rikyako messing up the show.
That was staged.
Leaving aside the unnatural and overacted reaction of everyone... why the fuck the production stopped music? When Rikyako failed to properly play the intro, you could see she is still playing (and that's the more proffesional way to handle a fuck up), and suddenly the music stops.

The only reason the production would stop a song is because some of the performers can't continue acting/dancing/playing, and that was not the case. If the shit was real, they would just have ended the song without stopping and then edit the fucking bluray or something.

But all this melodrama was fake as fuck.

nah

yeah and i'm dating anchan

lucky

>you could see
See? Are you fucking deaf?

What's more believable Rikyako's breakdown or brazilians invented the airplane?

haha You

Brazilians having japanese blood.

>boring designs
>boring personalities
>awful duets that are just printemps reject songs
>shitty voices
>worst subunit
>shit all around
Kotori and Hanayo are shit, SHIT! Feel free to add more reasons as to why they are worst girls who don't deserve two duets.

I thought she was desperate. There were barely a few notes from the piano on the intro (because she didn't play them). She tried to handle it as much as she could. She was nervous even before the song started (you can hear her *sniff" sounds before the song start playing).

Nothing out of ordinary, no illuminati, no big deal, just a girl suffering a nervous attack.
Situation got out of her hands

Just noticed that the link for:

>EN Event Ranking Tracker

is broken.

I feel like it's rather obvious, but I'm not a Nicofag.

She was moving her hands over the piano before the music stops. She didn't freeze, or burst crying right away. There was no reason to stop the music.

What do Rikyako's tears taste like?

Yeah it's been broken for a while

he must believe that everyone must be perfect and never make a mistake...

>She was moving her hands
Are you FUCKING DEAF?

Holding hands with Riko

It's not fair that Maki gets to fuck this every night.

Shit, I forgot about that. And the birthday lovecal could give some funny ideas to some.

I guess I'll just take it easy.

Happy Birthday Hanamaru! are we gonna do drawings or nah?

youtube.com/watch?v=qz9e0e-WUDc

You seem upset user. Have a Rikyako.

Nope, you're fucking deaf because all her playing was just playback. The only notes she played were the intro and the ending. And even so, she fucked up everything. What a pathetic idol, she can't even sing.

with Rikyako

Stop posting this slut or I'll kill you.

Has the rest of School Idol Days S been translated yet?

We know, Maki. We know you failed to get big on the piano business, but there is no need to retaliate with this pure cinnamon. Don't be like Eri

she's prettier than 300% of aqours

Angry and depressed You is cute! CUTE!

>rikyako breaks down
>aiai is suspiciously absent
>rikyako is in the niconama
was aiai a warning?

sorry but I don't agree with you

Perfect lovers

wtf suddenly i'm voting Riko for next center *-*

Rikako is a GIANT baby!

no vote ruby

Riko is great but we need a Yohane center PV

>people will actually do this
We're so fucked.

Why did it have to be you

Can't be helped. Bring on the next poll already

are healers useless once you git gud?

Even Ruby is worth more than Riko now. I hope that slut sink into the bottom of the rankings.

which one of you fags requested this

UR healers can do work with the 4-slot materia.

I take serious, serious issue with the structure, which deviates from the entire franchise we had so far. I've been around for quite a while and this might the first time I've actually been worried rather than excited over a LL song.
As most have noted, Kanan takes the first verse, Yohane takes the second verse, and Maru takes the bridge while everyone sings the chorus. The remainder of the song we have yet unheard is basically verses three and four, another bridge, another chorus. Then an instrumental with a solo, and a final chorus. This is basic song structure that is highly unlikely to change. Choruses are almost always sung by everyone (at most with a bit of a solo), and the instrumental solo usually goes to the center.
My issue is that they have decided to give winners of the poll the entire first half of the song that could be used for solo/group lines. Because no matter how you do it, basically the remaining six girls will each only get half the time of the first three. In the past, being center meant you were the center of the PV and got the solo focus line. Now, it appears to mean you could dominate an entire segment of the song. It might have been fine if they had only given Kanan the first verse, but they went on to emphasize Yohane and Maru as well just for coming in second and third.
This is unprecedented. Love Live! is about music, and a serious change like this shakes the foundations of the franchise. And what it has changed is that center elections are now very important not only in a feel-good kind of way, but in what is a literally "you either win or get shafted over by our songwriters" way. And that isn't ideal, because while you get a sudden boost of support for votes, eventually you're going to tire out a significant portion of the fanbase when their best girls never make it.

TOWAIRAITO TAIGA

Dunno, the team builder still suggest me to use healers in my main team. Maybe my cards are too shitty.

Outclassed is more like it. They tend to have higher raw attribute points, although that doesn't mean very much.

Leave it to sluts like Rikyako to sell their integrity like that. Its disgusting the way they treat their fans like idiots.

I want Umi to squirt on my face.

Tasting Riko's saliva

They are somewhat useful and can help you in the few instances where you aren't at your best.

Say: grinding beyond your endurance, half asleep, or just tricky songs with nasty parts that can really fuck you up if they catch you by surprise.

Unless she dies for getting sick

They're useless. Even with the new difficulty you can make it just with rare healers. Even with the skill maxed, the seal that turn heal into score points provides a lot less than a Score-up UR with low skill.

IMO, all the UR healers should be abolished for the game, in favor of score-up or PL cards.

how do i use it? should i use real information or assume that i will idolized my cards when making a team.